As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Victoria Blue Sage Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Mealycup Sage or Salvia Farinacea in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- The leaves are shiny and elongated, unlike most sage varieties. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Pollinator friendly - the deep blue purple cup shaped flowers grow in showy spikes and attract pollinators, including bees and butterflies.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. It is drought-tolerant and good for growing in the heat as a perennial, or Victoria Blue, or in colder climates as an annual.
Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Native wildflower - mealycup sage, is native the north American continent, particularly Texas and Mexico. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Salvia Victoria Blue 7433 Blue 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 70% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. 5 to 8 inch, dense spikes bloom summer to frost. Uniform plants tolerate heat, humidity and poor soils. Blooms in about 125 days.
3. GARDEN TRENDS #ad
UNTREATED, Victoria Blue Seeds, Salvia Seeds, 50 Seeds #adGARDEN TRENDS #ad
- We provide high-quality seeds like we have since 1879. Beautiful flowers from great seeds. See the description below for specifics on this seed product.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Annual Flower Gardening, Victoria Series, Violet Blue Blooms, Salvia Coccinea, Salvia Flower Garden Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Salvia flower seeds - victoria Series - Blue - 1000 Seeds - Salvia farinacea.
Seeds for: Flower Gardening. Days to full maturity: 98-112 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
5. GARDEN TRENDS #ad
Salvia Seeds, 500 Seeds, UNTREATED, Victoria Blue Seeds #adGARDEN TRENDS #ad
- Beautiful flowers from great seeds. We provide high-quality seeds like we have since 1879. See the description below for specifics on this seed product.
6. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Sage Scarlet Wild Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- With a temperature of 68 - 75F, germination is usually within 30 days. Scarlet sage has an erect habit with branches producing multiple spikes of brilliant red 1 inch blooms that whorl along the stem. Or, for areas with a very long growing season, start the seed outdoors after danger of frost has passed.
Salvia coccinea is commonly known as scarlet sage, and it is very attractive to beneficial insects and hummingbirds. Grow in full sun to partial shade and in moist but well-draining soil.
Cover the seed with 1/16 inch of soil. Salvia is usually resistant to deer. Prepare a seedbed by loosening the top 2 inches of soil and weeding. Scarlet sage is very nice in naturalized settings and in wildlife gardens.
Keep seed moist until germination. This 24 - 36 red flowering perennial grows in USDA zones 6 - 9. Sowing rate: 4 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 9 pounds per acre. It benefits from deadheading to encourage continuous blooming, but if a few blooms are left to seed, it will produce new plants. Salvia seed can be started indoors 8 – 10 weeks before the last frost. It is not considered to be invasive.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom & Open Pollinated, Seed Needs, Attracts Pollinators, Sapphire Blue Sage Seeds for Planting Salvia farinacea Twin Pack of 800 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Direct from the growers. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Measures 3.
25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Salvia Horminum Blue Monday Clary Flower Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This variety, blue monday, has large blooms of bluish-purple and is very complimentary in a cottage garden or old-fashioned cutting garden. It benefits from deadheading to encourage continuous blooming. Do not cover the seeds but gently press them into the soil.
Keep seed moist until germination. Space the plants 12 - 18 inches apart. The blooms are nice for cutting and they dry well with everlasting color that is perfect for dried arrangements.
Prepare a seedbed by loosening the top 2 inches of soil and weeding. Salvia seed can be started indoors 8 – 10 weeks before the last frost. Salvia horminum is synonymous with salvia viridis.
Both latin names refer to Salvia or Clary, which is a treasured annual for its lovely color and very long bloom season. Or, for areas with a very long growing season, start the seed outdoors after danger of frost has passed. With a temperature of 68F, germination is usually within 30 days. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. This salvia is an 18 - 28 tall annual growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 .
9. Park Seed #ad
And Bee Friendly, Park Seed Summer Jewel Pink Salvia Seeds, Hummingbird, Butterfly, Rich Deep Color Pack of 25 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Summer jewel pink is a native plant, but best when the soil is fertile and the moisture is consistent. Now, ½-inch may not sound like much, but multiply it by several hundred and you get the idea of what a fully blooming stand of only 3 to 5 plants is going to look like. The blush-pink blooms begin in late spring and don't think about quitting until early fall.
And the flowers bounce right back from wind and rain. Summer jewel pink is a dwarf annual sage with super-abundant ½-inch blooms of soft powder pink. Unbeatable. These flowers crowd along slender but sturdy stems among fuzzy mid-green foliage, but it gets the job done—lots of flowering stems, signaling hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies to come and feast.
It will tolerate heat, humidity, and other stresses, content in any well-drained soil receiving full sunshine to light shade, dry soil, but you'll want to pamper it to keep those amazing blooms coming in the greatest possible number. Great for containers as well as the annual bed, or cottage garden, and to continue over 3 splendidly long seasons.
Expect it to start blooming just 50 days after sowing the seed, meadow, but grown as an annual everywhere. Aas winner 2012, simply the most beautiful thing the garden has ever seen, super-quick hummingbird sage is out to transform your sunny annual bed and best containers into a haven for butterflies, bees, this unstoppable, and hummers. Hardy in zones 7-10, Summer Jewel Pink is ideal for the vase too. This plant is just 15 to 20 inches high in bloom and 10 to 15 inches wide, always heavily packed with soft pink pastel hues and usually a winged visitor or two, too.