As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spear Head Spade #ad
Spear Head Spade, Award Winning Shovel, Model SHFD3 Lime, Reinforced Fiberglass Gardening Shovel with Cushioned D Grip #adSpear Head Spade #ad
- Excellent for transplanting and dividing highly rooted perennials. Great for rocky, compacted soils and clay. Larger and softer Cushioned D-grip for more comfort and to accommodate gloved hands. 40" light-weight design makes it easy to lift and use.
First hybrid shovel/spade guaranteed to significantly reduce digging efforts. Awarded "best of the best" in garden shovels in 2018 and 2019 by independent test lab BESTREVIEWS! Specially reinforced pultruded fiberglass handle is 60% stronger than EN-3388 shovel/spade standards.
2. Nupla #ad
16 ga., 48 in.Handle, Nupla-72-016 Round Point Shovel #adNupla #ad
- Package weight :3. 67 lbs. Ergonomic for comfort, safety and less fatigue. Nupla ergo power handles meet the highest performance ratings. Blade dimension 9" width x 11 1/2" height. Nupla ergo power handles feature nuplaglas cores with molded nuclad contoured jacket.
3. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Square Garden Spade #adFiskars #ad
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods. Ideal for edging, cutting a trench, slicing through thick turf or digging. Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass.
Lifetime warranty. Extra-large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves.
4. Radius Garden #ad
Red, Radius Garden 22011 Root Slayer Shovel #adRadius Garden #ad
- Garden digging shovel with durable powder-coated carbon steel tip. Sturdy tip suitable for any garden task- not meant for prying.
Digging shovel with V-shaped cutting tip to easily rip roots and dirt. Lifetime manufacturer continental US only. Serrated shovel designed for reducing stress on your hands and wrist.
|Brand||Radius Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Radius Garden #ad|
5. TABOR TOOLS #ad
Trench Digging Spade, Drain Spade with Comfortable D Grip 31 Inch Fiberglass Handle, Digging Spade. J213A. D Handle, Trench Shovel , TABOR TOOLS Shovel with Long Narrow Blade #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- A sturdy steel collar reinforces head to handle assembly. It is just as strong and hefty as a wood shovel, this is a balanced and dependable tool, which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
Durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder coated paint. Strong, with the added lightweight comfort of a fiberglass handle. This tool is indispensable for laying irrigation pipes, digging a compost trench, or removing deeply rooted plants.
Tabor tools j212 trenching shovel is a great tool designed for digging and clearing trenches. Order with confidence. Great tool for homeowners and contractors. We at tabor tools stand behind our products. Overall, lightweight fiberglass handle: the handle is constructed of fiberglass for increased durability and strength.
The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement and increased pushing power. Drain spade design head: drain spades heads are very narrow with slightly curved sides and a rounded tip, which makes them ideal for precise spot work like adding flowers to established beds, clearing existing trenches, and transplanting small shrubs. The rounded tip and squared sides produce clean trench walls and minimize disruption of the surrounding soil.
|Brand||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||TABOR TOOLS #ad|
6. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Transplanting Spade #adFiskars #ad
- Extra-large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves. Lifetime warranty. Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control.
Ideal for digging small, deep holes, digging up bulbs and other planting needs. Welded 14-gauge steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty|
7. Nupla #ad
D Grip, 27" Handle, Nupla SS16D-E Ergo Power Sharp Shooters Drain Spade, 16 Gauge, 16" Hollow Back Blade #adNupla #ad
- Blade measures 4-3/4" width by 16" height. Closed d grip for secure holding, pushing and pulling. Nupla ergo power handles feature nuplaglas cores with molded nuclad contoured jacket. Nupla ergo power handles meet the highest performance ratings.
8. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars, 384220-1001 Ergo Garden Hand Trowel #adFiskars #ad
- Ergonomically designed handle reduces hand and wrist fatigue while weeding. Polished aluminum head resists rust for lasting value. Cuts through tough turf cleanly. Lifetime warranty. Ideal for digging when planting, taking up plants, turning up earth and more.
|Manufacturer||Fiskars Garden #ad|
9. Bond Manufacturing #ad
Bond Manufacturing LH002 Long-Handle Fiberglass Round Point Shovel, Red #adBond Manufacturing #ad
- Designed for efficient moving and lifting. Forward turned steps for secure footing on shovel. Fiberglass handle for greater durability. Tempered, heat treated Steel for greater strength and longer life. Sharpened blade edge penetrates tough ground with reduced effort.