As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kaytee #ad
10 lb, Kaytee Products TV208956 Safflower Seed #adKaytee #ad
- Squirrels do not like this seed. Loved by many varieties of birds. This product is manufactured in china.
|Manufacturer||Kaytee Products #ad|
2. Wagner's #ad
Wagner's 57075 Deluxe Safflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 5-Pound Bag #adWagner's #ad
- Found in many gourmet mixes. Most squirrels generally dislike this seed. A favorite seed of Cardinals and other songbirds. Highest quality grains used. Made in the USA.
|Warranty||Satisfaction Guaranteed. At Wagner’s we use only the highest quality of bird food products available. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, Wagner’s will gladly refund your full purchase price. Simply send the proof of purchase along with your cash register receipt to the address below.|
3. CountryMax #ad
Backyard Seeds Safflower Bird Seed for Cardinals 10 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Cardinal favorite - Cardinals love the taste of Safflower and will flock to your feeders. Squirrel deterrent seed - Squirrel resistant bird seed. Convenience - 10 pound resealable bag for easy filling.
Wide variety - chickadees, titmice, nuthatches and grosbeaks are also attracted to safflower seed. Squirrels don't like Safflower Seed. Nutritious - high in fat, protein and oil content, safflower is a valuable nutrition source for wild birds.
4. Cole's Wild Bird Products #ad
Cole's Wild Bird Products 751478100449 Cole's SA10 Safflower Birdseed, 10-Pound, 10 lb #adCole's Wild Bird Products #ad
- This product weighs 10-pound. It contains black oil sunflower, black striped sunflower, safflower, sunflower meats, raw peanuts, pecans. Most squirrels and blackbirds will not eat.
Attract cardinals, nuthatches, titmice and chickadees. Safflower bird seed. Available in a 10lb size. Safflower is not eaten by most squirrels or blackbirds. Safflower is a special seed that strongly attracts cardinals, nuthatches, titmice and chickadees.
5. Pennington #ad
10 lb, Pennington Pride Birder's Blend Wild Bird Seed #adPennington #ad
- 10 pound bag. Compatible with hopper, gazebo, and tube style bird feeders. Attracts a wide variety of Native songbirds, pink siskins, including cardinals, chickadees and Finches.
Enriched with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for a balanced diet and the best in bird health. Contains an irresistible blend of Millet, Sunflower seed, and safflower seed that native songbirds are sure to love. Advanced nutritious formula for bird health.
6. CountryMax #ad
Safflower Wild Bird Seed for Cardinals 10 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Squirrels typically leave safflower seed alone! Made in the USA. Chickadees, titmice, nuthatches and grosbeaks are also attracted to safflower seed. Safflower seed is a cardinal favorite! High in fat, protein and oil content, safflower is a valuable nutrition source for wild birds.
7. Global Harvest Foods #ad
Global Harvest Foods 12520 Food Bird Safflower Seed, 10 lb #adGlobal Harvest Foods #ad
- Attracts cardinals, doves, chickadees, house Finch, titmice, purple Finch and others. A good source of protein, Fat and fiber. Manufactured in United States.
8. Kaytee #ad
5-Pound Bag, Kaytee Safflower Seed #adKaytee #ad
- Bird-favorite safflower seeds are high in protein. Attracts cardinals, Nuthatches, Chickadees, Grosbeaks, and More. High-oil content seed very desirable to songbirds.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
9. Wagner's #ad
25-Pound Bag, Wagner's 76027 Black Oil Sunflower Wild Bird Food #adWagner's #ad
- Made in the USA. Highest quality grains used. Thin shelled sunflower - makes it easy for small beaked birds to open. This seed has the high energy content that all birds need to maintain their healthy lifestyle. Attracts the widest variety of birds.