As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, silage, forage, and many other uses.
Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
2. Outsidepride #ad
2 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment. Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover.
Red clover has many uses including cover crops, pasture mixtures, food plots, silage, hay, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U. S. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre.
3. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Red Clover Trifolium Pretense Seeds ~825: Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Heirloom #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Perennial. 120 days to establishment. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Know the Source. Best grown during Spring and Fall in Most Climates.
Packet: ~825 seeds 1. 75 grams. Plant Good Seed. Located in ojai, california, United States. Seeds are certified organic by oregon Tilth: certificate number OT-017423.
4. Seeds2Go #ad
Red Clover Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Perfect for planting as a cover crop to loosen soil, or to provide nourishment to crops in between seasons. Grows well in heavier, well-drained soils - avoid dry and sandy soils. 1 lb covers 5, 500 sq ft. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed.
5. Eretz #ad
No Treatments., No Fillers, No Coatings, Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seeds, Red Clover Seed by Eretz 5lb, Choose Size! Premium Willamette Valley #adEretz #ad
- Over 99% pure seed, weed and other crop seed free! Authentic willamette Valley, Oregon USA grown seed! Honey bee attractant. Makes a healthy forage crop for cows, horses, and other domestic animals.
Also excellent cover crop and good for erosion control. Great nitrogen affixent, meadows, while adding color to pastures, etc. In some instances is a good attractant for wildlife such as deer, elk, rabbit, etc.
6. Boonetown Seed Company #ad
3 LB Bag .5 Acre Coverage Spring and Fall Planting, White Clover and Chicory, Boonetown Seed Company Perennial Triad Clover Food Plot Seed, Blend of Premium Red Clover #adBoonetown Seed Company #ad
- Includes two types of premium clover to make the perfect Trio that deer cannon resist. Helps milk development and fawn production in does. Blend is extremely tolerant of cold, drought, heat and diseases.
Includes oasis perennial forage chicory for longevity, High protein content, and maximum attraction. Inoculated seed for fast germination, strong root establishment and seedling survival.
7. Guerrilla Droppings #ad
Seed Pellets for Guerrilla Gardening Trifolium pratense, Red Clover Guerrilla Droppings #adGuerrilla Droppings #ad
- Engineered to be a stealthy and cost-effective way to garden. Fast and easy seed dispersal. Perfect for guerrilla gardening - or just for fun! Sustainably made in Pennsylvania. Droppings. People will leave your plantings alone! Contains no fecal matter! Looks like.
|Brand||Guerrilla Droppings #ad|
|Warranty||Satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund or replace. We want you to grow!|
8. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Crimson Clover Trifolium incarnatum 4,000 Open Pollinated Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality crimson clover seeds packaged by seed needs. You will find that honeybees, bumblebees, butterflies & hummingbirds will cling to these beauties. Crimson clover is categorized as an annual cover crop.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Crimson clover flowers are known to produce an abundance of nectar, attracting all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden.
The foliage is green and appealing to the eye, measuring 24 to 36 inches tall. The flower heads are roughly 1 to 2. 5 inches in length and a good 3/4 inch to an inch wide. Annuals will establish themselves from seed, growing quickly and blooming profusely through the warm months of Summer.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Crimson clover is a beautiful flowering legume that produces crimson red florets. All clover seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
9. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, green manure crop, lawn alternative, ground cover, pasture mixtures, food plots, and many other uses.
This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.