As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Rosette Shaped Succulent Pack | Set of 2/4/6/8/10 Radiant Succulent Plants | Wedding Succulent Favors 6 #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- In addition to their easy to care-for nature and alluring, as gifts or wedding favors. In this pack, incredibly adaptable, office, you'll receive varieties of rosette that are easy to grow, relatively pest-free, and are low maintenance - ideal for any home, or garden.
These succulents have leaves that form a wonderful rose-shaped arrangement. Order now and give your friend or special someone a cactus gift they can admire and grow at home, office, or garden to make a perfect green space.
Perfect in any containers, Graptopetalum. Each pack contains a random variety of rosette with a size of 2-inches - fully rooted in a plastic pot with soil.
Available in a set of 2/4/6/8/10 best rosette plants for Rosette Shaped Succulent Pack. Most popular: echeveria, flower bouquets, gardens, Moonstones, colorful tones, Sempervivum, plant lovers adore the water storage plants for their diverse selection of shapes. Note: we often rotate our nursery stock, so the exact species we send changes every week. Enjoy your gardening with our rosette shaped succulent Pack.
|Brand||SUCCULENTS BOX #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant|
2. FATPLANTS #ad
Adromischus maculatus "Calico Hearts", Fat Plants San Diego Living Indoor Succulents and Cactus Rooted in Plastic Planters with Soil 2.5 Inch #adFATPLANTS #ad
- Plants are shipped directly from our nursery to your door. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care.
Plants may arrive taller, availability, shorter, thicker or less thick based on health, narrower, wider, season and readiness. Please refer to product description for more on individual varieties.
Fatplants is a family-owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Fully rooted living succulent plant standard plastic growers pot with soil.
3. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Variegated Ghost Plant Rare Succulent 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Bright light to full sun. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Is frost tolerant, but best to give protection to prevent damage.
Sometimes occurs as a variegated form or cristate form. Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch. Quickly grows to fill up larger areas in rock gardens.
Graptopetalum paraguayense, native to Mexico, has glaucous blue gray leaves tinged with lavender. White star-shaped flowers with charming reddish speckling. Porous soil with adequate drainage. Rosettes become rambling to form semi-prostrate groundcovers.
4. Plants for Pets #ad
Succulent Plants 12 Pack Fully Rooted in Planter Pots with Soil | Real Live Potted Succulents / Unique Indoor Cactus Decor by Plants for Pets #adPlants for Pets #ad
- You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos. Unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from children to grandma and grandpa. Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
Diy home decor: the possibilities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, a wall mount, a geometric glass vase, or even in a live wreath. Because of their amazingly low care requirements, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
Hand selected: every pack of succulents we send is hand-picked. Our succulents are sure to please as a wedding gift or wedding favor, a gift for mom or dad, or a gift for a favorite teacher.
Healthy live arrival guaranteed: in the event that you receive damaged or unsatisfactory plants, contact Amazon customer service within 30 days if you would like to receive a refund rather than a quick replacement. The easiest house plants: more appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is a cinch. If you think you can't keep houseplants alive, you're wrong; our succulents don't require fertilizer and can be planted in a decorative pot of your choice within seconds.
5. The Next Gardener #ad
Great Hanging Trailing Indoor Succulents, Wedding Favor, Live Succulent Plants, Gift-IDE, Houseplants for Home Décor, Fresh String of Dolphins Senecio Peregrinus in 2" Planter #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- The dolphins like succulent would be great choice for DIY terrarium projects, wedding favor, indoor home decoration, baby shower and other celebrations. They are also a great idea of as a gift for special days and special persons. Succulents are the easiest plants that needing the least care.
2 inches. Adding more to cart to SAVE on shipping. They bloom in the fall with small white, tightly compacted flowers. Succulents are great for living wall, dish garden, terrariums, miniature garden, mini fairy garden and party wedding favors.
String of dolphins, flying dolphins, also called dolphin plant, is a rare trailing succulent that’s making waves around the world with its string-like stems really look like tiny little dolphins jumping out of the waves.
Succulents are drought tolerant plants, provide enough bright filtered sunlight, please choose soil of great drainage, and never over water. Great trailing succulents are great for indoor hanging decoration. It’s a hybrid between string of pearls and candle plant. Each plant is approx. You’ll receive one potted string of dolphins directly carefully selected, packed and shipped from our farm with fully roots growing in planter.
6. exotic cactus #ad
Mother of Thousands Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Mexican Hat Plant Rare Succulent 4 by exotic_cactus_collection #adexotic cactus #ad
- Cactus and succulents are pretty and very easy to grow, title say 2" 4" or 6" pot for reference of the size of the plant, hard to kill plants, just sun and water ones a week, all our plants are FREE shipping and shipped bare roots no pot or soil are included because we consider is safe and cheap, The plant for sale is similar to the one on picture and will be shipped BARE ROOTS, the pot or soil are not included, if you want a plant with pot and soil will cost extra $12.
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
RARE, Senecio peregrinus -Easy to Grow- 2.5" Pot, String of Dolphins Succulent #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Soil: should be loose and porous like a cactus soil. Water when on the dry side. Trim as needed. Immediate shipping. Prefers bright, indirect light or filtered window light.
8. Sensual Succulents #ad
Sensual Succulents 15 Assorted Succulent Cuttings #adSensual Succulents #ad
- If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Warranty | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
Assorted collection of succulent cuttings. Each cutting was picked individually and packaged with love. Great for terrariums and easy to care for. 30-day Health Guarantee. 15 succulent cuttings from our gardens in sunny California.
9. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Assorted Live, Hand Selected Pack Succulents, All Cuttings are of Unique Varieties | Collection of 10 #adShop Succulents #ad
- Included in purchase | 10 hand selected succulent cuttings. Light watering after 1-1. Watering needs | plant in well-draining, lightly dampened soil. Cuttings ship with no roots and no pot.
Each succulent may vary from pictures shown. When they do, go with a light fertilizer during the spring and summer. We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Misting is a great way to keep from over watering. Leave in partial shade.
Soil | sun | potting | initially, cuttings should be planted in a well-draining, lightly dampened soil and left to root in partial shade. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. 30-day. Soft indirect light a few hours a day will keep these cuttings healthy. Once rooted, water each time soil is dry. Fertilizing needs | no need for fertilizing until your cuttings have rooted. 5 weeks.