As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ranger Pro #ad
Ranger++Ranger+Pro+Glyphosate++Herbicide++Concentrate++2.5+gal. #adRanger Pro #ad
- Mix ranger pro at a rate of 2-3 ounces per gallon of water. Residential areas, Parks and Recreational Areas. Glyphosate- 41% same active ingredient as Roundup.
2. Monsanto #ad
Monsanto Ranger Pro Herbicide 2.5 Gallon Jug #adMonsanto #ad
- Residential areas, Parks and Recreational Areas. Mix ranger pro at a rate of 2-3 ounces per gallon of water. Glyphosate- 41% same active ingredient as Roundup.
3. Ranger Pro #ad
Ranger Pro 41% Glyphosate 5 Gallons 2 x 2.5/Gal Jug Systemic Herbicide Same as Round Up Pro #adRanger Pro #ad
- Glyphosate- 41% same active ingredient as Roundup. Residential areas, Parks and Recreational Areas. Mix ranger pro at a rate of 2-3 ounces per gallon of water.
4. Roundup #ad
Round Up Pro Concentrate 50.2% Glyphosate 2.5 Gallon Jug Systemic Herbicide #adRoundup #ad
- Glyphosate 502%. When mixing roundup pro make sure to use only clean stainless steel or plastic sprayers. Roundup pro is also used by many highway right of way ROW management companies, cities, counties, and municipal governments.
It can also be used around residential homes and commercial businesses to control unwanted weeds. Round up pro is used in many situations from agricultural farming to industrial vegetation management. The round up pro mix rate is 1-105 ounces per gallon of water depending on target weed.
5. Ranger Pro #ad
Ranger Pro 41% Glyposate Generic 10 Gallons #adRanger Pro #ad
- Mix ranger pro at a rate of 2-3 ounces per gallon of water. Glyphosate- 41% same active ingredient as Roundup. Residential areas, Parks and Recreational Areas.
6. Roundup #ad
Roundup Weed and Grass Killer Super Concentrate, 1-Gallon #adRoundup #ad
- Rainproof in 30 minutes. For best results add 2 1/2 oz per 1 gallon of water. For use in tank sprayers. Weeds usually yellow and wilt in 2-4 days. Best roundup brand concentrate value for widespread weed problems.
For use around flowers, walkways, driveways, shrubs and trees; on patios, gravel areas and mulch beds; along fences, edging and foundations; as well as large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation.
7. Roundup #ad
Roundup ProMAX 1.67 gallon 780671 #adRoundup #ad
- Provides quick control with virtually no regrowth. Roundup pro is ideal for trim and edge applications, turf renovation, weeding shrub beds and removing brush and vines.
Protect gardens, lawns and landscaping with quality herbicides. Complete post-emergence herbicide for broadleaf weeds. Rain fast within 30 minutes of use.
8. Liquid Harvest #ad
Liquid Harvest 118 Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator, Blue, 1, Gallon #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Easily marks grass and lawns. Non-permanent and nonstaining. Mix with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, & fertilizers. Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based. Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied.
9. A.M. Leonard #ad
Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Broad spectrum control of weeds and grasses using active ingredients isoxaben and trifluralin. Application rate: 2. 3 to 4. 6 lb per 1000 square feet.
Material must be applied before rainfall or irrigation. Up to 6-8 months of control for 111 broadleaf and grassy weeds. Snapshot 2. 5 boasts more control than any other pre-emergent herbicide on the market.