As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PROMIX #ad
PROMIX PT8038101 MP Mycorrhizae Organik Multi Purpose Growing Medium Mix for Seed Starting Herbs and Vegetables, 3.8 Cubic Foot #adPROMIX #ad
- Balanced formula: consistent formulation without the variability of compost; Contains sphagnum peat moss, perlite, limestone, coir, and mycorrhizae. Great for seed starting: suitable for seed starting and will not burn seedlings; Use for vegetable transplants, greenhouse vegetables, and organic crops in first weeks of plant growth.
Improved intake and production: mycorrhizae improves fertilizer and water uptake and optimizes results without changing growing practices; Increases resistance of plant stress, root mass, plant size, flower production, and yield.
Multi-purpose growing medium: bag contains 3. 8 cubic feet of growing medium made with mycorrhizae for gradual nutrient release; Weight: 50 pounds. Meets organic standards: Approved for and conforms to Organic standards for certified organic growers.
2. Pro-Mix #ad
Pro-Mix Premium Organic Vegetable & Herb Mix 2 cu. ft. Promix Soil #adPro-Mix #ad
- Suitable for all vegetable and herb garden needs. Formulated with all natural ingredients. Contains an organic fertilizer that feeds for up to 3 months.
3. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
PREMIER HORTICULTURE Inc ProMixMP 3.8CF Pro Mix MP Mycorrhizae Organic #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Provides superior overall growth, substantial crop yields, and plants that are better able to fight off environmental stresses. Specially designed to meet the needs of organic crop growers.
Ingredients are OMRI listed and approved. Offers an excellent balance of air and water qualities for enhanced growth and survivability. Comes in 3. 8 cuft container.
4. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier Horticulture 1016041RGCE Organic Pro Seed Starting Mix, 16 Quart #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Enriched with a specially formulated plant food that gradually releases nutrients for up to 9 months. Use on vegetables, herbs, annuals and perennials.
Formulated with coco fiber that helps manage moisture levels and protects roots from rot. Ready-to-use. Contains mycoactive to stimulate vigorous growth and greater resistance.
5. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier Horticulture 3.8-CF Pro Mix HP High Porosity with Mycorise #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- High porosity peat-based growing medium. Contains mycorrhizae, a beneficial endomycorrhizal fungus that increases resistance to stresses. Ensures optimum growth, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required.
6. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
PREMIER HORTICULTURE 10380RG Pro-Mix Professional Grower Mix, Compressed Bale, 3.8 cu. ft. #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Suitable for a wide variety of plants. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. General purpose growing medium.
7. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
8-Quart, Premier Horticulture Pro Mix Ultimate Potting Loose #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Contains a slow release fertilizer that feeds for up to 9 months. Ideal for all seed starting applications. Package weight: 2. 442 kg. Suitable for potting and re potting plants in containers.
8. Premier #ad
Premier, Premium Potting Mix, Pro Mix, Compressed Bale, 2.0 CUFT #adPremier #ad
- Mycoactive technology stimulates vigorous growth for greater stress resistance, water uptake, larger root systems for increased nutrients, with overall bigger, healthier plants.
Enriched with a specially formulated plant food that gradually releases nutrients for up to 9 months. Water less often with the included Coir / coconut fibre Canada only or Polymer Gel USA only that increases water holding capacity.
9. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier B10281RG Pro Mix Loose with Mycorrhizae, 2.8 Cubic Feet #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants. Designed for a wide range of greenhouse and transplanting applications that contains a mycorrhizal inoculum glomus intraradices.
Symbiotic relationship between fungi and plant, results in an overall improved plant growth. Pro mix bx mycorrhizae is a general purpose peat based professional growing media. It benefits the plant by increasing water and nutrients acquisition.