As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix, 16 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For use in containers. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Feeds up to 6 months. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Designed to be less prone to gnats contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt. and Indoor Plant Food 8 oz., Bundle for Growing and Fertilizing Houseplants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For all indoor plants, including edibles. Apply once a week. Instantly feeds, all indoor houseplants. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 2-Pack, 16-Quart, 32 Quarts Total #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For indoor and outdoor container plants. For use in containers. Grows plants twice as Big! versus unfed plants, 32 Quarts. More blooms for more color versus unfed plants. Feeds up to 6 months.
4. Sun Gro #ad
SunGro Black Gold All Purpose Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for House Plants, Herbs and More, 16 Quart Bag 4 Pack, Vegetables #adSun Gro #ad
- Size: 16 quart bag. Contains: contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, pumice, earthworm castings, compost, cinders, composted aged bark, RESiLIENCE, horticultural grade perlite, and controlled release fertilizer.
Universal use: ideal to use for outdoor and indoor containers such as hanging baskets, window boxes, patio planters, and raised beds; Includes 4 bags.
Perfect growing medium: perfect growing medium for all your gardening applications such as annuals, house plants, perennials, herbs, vegetables, and bedding plants. Fertilizer: provides a slow release complete fertilizer that gives your plants a strong start.
|Brand||Sun Gro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Gold #ad|
|Part Number||4 x 1410102.Q16U|
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix, 16 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Only ships to ct, ky, mi, mo, oh, me, nj, vt, ia, de, pA, in, il, ma, ri, ny, nh, WI. Grows plants Twice as Big! vs unfed plants. Protects against over- or under-watering.
Feeds up to six months. Helps beautify potted flowers, indoors and out. Absorbs up to 33% more water than basic potting soil vs potting soil that does not contain sphagnum peat moss, coir and wetting agent.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
2-Cubic Feet, Miracle-Gro Potting Mix #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds up to six months. Grows plants twice as big. More blooms for more color. For use in containers. For indoor and outdoor container plants.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
16-Quart, Nature's Care Organic Potting Mix with Water Conserve #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains cool things from nature like yucca and coir, which provide unique moisture control qualities. The moisture-holding power comes from nature, with cool things like yucca and coir.
Thirsty plants are mopey plants—keep them hydrated with Nature’s Care Organic & Natural Potting Mix with Water Conserve, a potting mix designed to protect against over- and under-watering.
Perfect for your potted fruits, vegetables and flowers. Includes perlite for optimized aeration for your potted plants. Thirsty plants are mopey plants, and keeping them hydrated starts from the ground up.
Give your plants some extra love with your favorite Nature's Care plant food one month after planting. Contains alfalfa meal, kelp meal, earthworm castings and bone meal to build stronger roots. Omri listed for organic use. Contains alfalfa meal, kelp meal, earthworm castings and bone meal to build stronger roots.
|Manufacturer||Nature's Care #ad|
8. Fox Farm #ad
Fox Farm Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor Garden Plants, 51.4 Quart2 cu ft Bundled with Pearsons Protective Gloves #adFox Farm #ad
- Bundled with Pearsons Protective Gloves. Whether you’re growing a ficus in the dining room, or a lemon tree on the deck, a geranium on the patio, use our Potting Soil in your containers.
Your potted plants deserve the best organic potting soil. The benefits of this premium select potting soil are strong plant structure, vigorous vegetative growth, with enhanced fruit and flower production. Nutrient rich, happy frog potting soil is highly recommended for container gardens.
Ready to use right out of the bag and is pH adjusted to allow for maximum nutrient uptake. Their roots can’t seek out nutrition in the ground, so you have to bring it to them. Happy frog potting soil is designed for container planting. That’s why happy frog potting Soil is amended with soil microbes that can help improve root efficiency and encourage nutrient uptake.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fox Farm #ad|
9. Window Garden #ad
Plant Soil for Any Seed Starting Kit, Microgreens or Succulent, Potting Soil for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Window Garden Expanding Organic Fiber Soil 12qt + Hydrating Bag, Easy-to-Store Soil #adWindow Garden #ad
- However, and healthy plant life. The soil can grow a variety of plants including, wheatgrass, microgreens and cat grass. We want your home to feel as fruitful as planting outside, but not limited to house plants, without the inconvenience and variability of outdoor growth. Fast, succulents, easy growing: this organic fiber soil is perfect for beginning and advanced gardeners.
Our product is designed to provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, which is common when using traditional indoor soil. Convenient & easy-to-store- no more bulky, dirty and cumbersome soil bags. Longer lasting plant life: plants die, and gardeners feel that it is something they are doing wrong.
Our fiber soil includes 6 compressed discs of high-quality fiber soil that comes with a hydrating bag for expanding and storing unused Fiber Soil. Used by professionals - top growers around the world are switching to the same Fiber Soil as their preferred planting soil, because it works better and Window Garden pledges to make organic, eco-friendly soil to make a difference for our planet.
Our indoor gardening soil is peat free, renewable, and reusable to help our customers and our habitat. Plants live longer - the unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the #1 reason for plant failure from using traditional potting soil. The oxygenated fiber soil reduces root rot from over watering, a lot of the time a plant’s longevity can be based on the quality of the soil.
|Brand||Window Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Window Garden #ad|