As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sammys Seeds #ad
500 Mustard Seeds Southern Giant | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adSammys Seeds #ad
- Name: mustard "southern Giant" | Life Cycle: Heirloom. Sowing method: Direct Sow. Height: 25" plant | light Requirement: Full Sun/Partial Shade.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Yellow Mustard Herb Plant Seed, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Sowing rate: 5000 seeds per 600 square feet. Company. Height: 12 - 32 inch annual. Bloom color: Yellow. Usda zones: 4 - 7. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
3. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Black Mustard Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- The seeds are flavorful although they have almost no aroma. Brassica nigra, can grow up to 72 inches tall and produces a yellow flower. These heirloom, non gmo annual herb seeds are used for spice generally made from ground seeds of the plant with the seed coats removed.
Plant black mustard seeds directly in your herb garden in USDA zones 4 - 7 for an annual herb used for culinary spices in cooking. Plant 5, 000 seeds for every 600 square feet of herb garden you are planting outdoors. The seeds are commonly used in Indian cuisine.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Nitrogen Fixing Cover Crop, Yellow Mustard, 12,500 Seeds, Wonderful Field Flower, Vineyards #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Dig into soil if Desired as it is a Nitrogen Fixing Plant. Yellow flowers will begin to bloom within 6 weeks attracting a large number of beneficial insect species.
Used widely in Wine Country Vineyards. Marde ross has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Grows quickly and reliably. 1/8 pound of wild mustard seed: a great Field Flower - Annual Flowering Plant and Self Seeds. Good cover crop.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Mustard Greens Red Giant 3768 Red 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Mild mustard flavor. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Harvest in about 21 days baby, 45 days full. Popular "red" mustard from Japan.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Tendergreen Mustard Green Komatsuna Seeds for Planting 1 G, Non-GMO, Brassica rapa VAR. perviridis, American Seeds, Heirloom #adIB Prosperity #ad
- It is a biennial plant that is tolerant of very cold temperatures as well as the heat but extreme heat may cause it to bolt. Growing komatsuna in home garden is not too difficult. Sow the seeds to 4-6 inches apart, and thin later to about 12 inches apart when the seedlings are 4-6 inches tall.
You will get 1 packet contains tendergreen mustard Green Komatsuna Seeds For Planting 1 G, American Seeds, Heirloom, Non-GMO, Brassica rapa var. Nitrogen rich soil is considered good for growing komatsuna.
You can use the thinnings in salads. But consistent irrigation will help the plants to grow well. Perviridis. However here we are describing more information about growing komatsuna in your home garden. Because the plants are drought tolerant.
You don’t have to water the komatsuna plants too often. Try to keep the area free from weeds either by hoeing or by hand. You can plant the seeds in rows, which should be 12-18 inches apart. You can either sow the seeds directly in the garden or start the seeds early indoors. So before planting, prepare the soil by adding as much organic materials as you can. Till the soil and add well-rotted manure or decomposed compost.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Mustard Greens Southern Giant Curled 3747 Green 500 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Harvest in about 21 days for baby leaves and 35 full sized leaves.
Mustard hot taste mellows when cooked. Bright green leaves are great for salad mix or full-size bunches. Germination rate about 80% or better.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Tendergreen, 25+ Seeds, Green, Heirloom, Non GMO, Mustard Greens Seed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Greens are high in fiber and Nutrients. Makes addition to soup or side dish. Greens are a Healthy Super Food. A terrific tasty Antioxidant Rich Green Veggie. Can be used in place of any other greens.
9. Seed Kingdom #ad
Mustard Florida Broadleaf Great Garden Vegetable Heirloom Seeds by Seed Kingdom 5,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Heirloom vegetable. Healthy and delicious greens. Can also be used as salad greens. Brassica juncea. Days until Harvest: 45.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|
|Manufacturer||seed kingdom #ad|