As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 70% Coconut Coir, Resists Compaction, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, 50 Liter, Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
2. Mother Earth Product #ad
50 Liters, Bundled with Garden Gloves, Mother Earth Pro Mixed Coco Coir Plus Perlite Potting Soil Compaction Resisted Cocoa Growing Medium High Aeration and Drainage Coco Coir Blend Soil #adMother Earth Product #ad
- Optimized ratio 70% coco + 30% perlite Mix is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing medias. Perfect growing environment Supplying plants with its unsurpassed texture, porosity and high cation-exchange capacity.
Increased aeration & drainage It allows gardeners to more aggressively feed without worrying about over-watering. Bundled with garden gloves Keep hands clean and add the protection of your hands when doing garden and yard work. Cocoa growing medium coconut coir is made from the fiber of coconut husks and is an alternative to peat-based medias.
3. FoxFarm #ad
2 Cubic Feet, FoxFarm FX14100 Coco Loco Potting Mix, Brown/A #adFoxFarm #ad
- The coir in coco loco behaves like little sponges offering nutrients and water as needed by the plants. Not sold in fl, ga, hi, mo, in, NH, WI. Coco loco potting mix has the ability to hold more than its weight in water while still draining well.
Lower humidity reduces the possibility of attracting mold and root rot, as well as leaving insects less likely to bother your potted plants.
4. The Hydroponic City #ad
FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor for Garden and Plants | Plant Fertilizer | 12 Quarts | 2 Pack + THCity Stakes #adThe Hydroponic City #ad
- Encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings. Foxfarm ocean forest garden soil is the ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag! Each bag contains 12 quarts of a blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, sea-going fish & crab meal, forest humus, moss & more.
Comes with 2 bags of foxfarm ocean Forest Potting Soil 12 Quart Bag and 5 THCity Stakes! Ocean forest is ph adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake.
5. FoxFarm. #ad
Coco Coir Soil Mix for Indoor Potted Plants Container Gardening 2 cu ft Bundled with Pearsons Protective Gloves 2 Pack, Fox Farm Bush Doctor Coco Loco Potting Soil #adFoxFarm. #ad
- Enlightened gardeners may be noticing something new in their potting media: a dark brown, it can be used as an organic component in potting media, fibrous material that has the look and feel of peat. Also includes plenty of good stuff like aged forest products, earthworm castings, bat guano, Norwegian kelp meal, perlite, oyster shell and dolomite lime.
Packed in 2 cubit feet volume. In most climates, every two to three days will be enough. Whether you're growing in hanging baskets, vertical gardens, or seedling trays, containers, extend your watering schedule.
Plants growing in coco loco will not require water as often as your usual potting mix. The simplest distinction is that topsoil is intended for spreading on the ground outdoors and potting soil is used in pots or other indoor or outdoor containers, including raised beds.
Bundled with pearsons protective Gloves. Always adjust your watering schedule as needed. Similarly, don't try putting potting soil in your regular garden beds where it will likely dry out too quickly. The material is coco coir dust. Bush doctor coco loco potting soil by foxfarm is one crazy little mix that's chock-full of the best coconut coir available.
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
4 cu. ft., Mother Earth Perlite #3 #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2". Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes.
7. Mother Earth Products #ad
Four Bags Mother Earth Coco + Perlite Mix 50 Liter #adMother Earth Products #ad
- It enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not have to worry about over-watering plants. Coco coir is great for root aeration and drainage due to the mix of 70% coco coir and 30% perlite. Mother eartch coco, perlite is a great alternative to the standard potting soil.
Start plants directly in mother earth coco coir and perlite. Mother earth coco and perlite can be used indoor and outdoor for garden use in containers. Coco coir resists being compacted and last longer in a container compared to traditional growing media such as soil.
8. Hydro Crunch #ad
50L Bag, Brown, Hydro Crunch CP801 Coco Coir Perlite Blend Growing Media #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Our mix blend of coco coir and perlite 70/30 enhances drainage capabilities providing a buffer to protect your crop from over-feeding and over watering.
Designed by hydroponics experts to provide the optimal aeration and water retention needed for a successful Hydro garden. Ideal blend for hydroponic gardening, for use with drain-to-waste Hydroponics, as well as a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing medias.
Can be used to grow a variety of plant types especially food crops, for use in containers we recommend Hydro Crunch felt fabric garden pots for indoor or outdoor growing.
9. Mother Earth Products #ad
Two Bags Mother Earth Coco + Perlite Mix 50 Liter #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Start plants directly in mother earth coco coir and perlite. Mother eartch coco, perlite is a great alternative to the standard potting soil. Coco coir resists being compacted and last longer in a container compared to traditional growing media such as soil.
Mother earth coco and perlite can be used indoor and outdoor for garden use in containers. Coco coir is great for root aeration and drainage due to the mix of 70% coco coir and 30% perlite. It enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not have to worry about over-watering plants.