As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Woodlink #ad
12'' x 4.25'' x 17.5'' box, Woodlink Audubon Bat Shelter Model NABAT Light Brown #adWoodlink #ad
- Holds up to 20 bats. Interior surface and landing platform are made of rough cedar and are grooved for clinging when roosting and landing. Hand crafted in USA. Includes zinc plated deck screws and predrilled holes for mounting.
2. BIGBATBOX #ad
With our proven Bat Box design, cleaning up on your mosquitos, you are almost guaranteed to attract bats! Now you too can watch bats swooping in your backyard, BIGBATBOX -Bat Houses for outdoors #adBIGBATBOX #ad
- See color map in picture to choOSE CORRECT COLOR. Happy bats! 3 colors for optimal temperature. 98% greater occupancy over non-certified bat Houses. Effective in eliminating mosquitos! built from cedar! our bat boxes will give bats a warm & dry home for many years! GUARANTEED! Easy to install - this Bat House kit comes with stainless steel hardware, and no assembly needed.
This 2-chamber bat house, holds up to 75 bats. Modeled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box.
|Manufacturer||Big Bat Box #ad|
3. BestNest #ad
BestNest Triple-Celled Double Bat House Kit, 500 Bats #adBestNest #ad
- Metal, telescoping pole keeps the houses at a great height for bats. Book offers plenty of information on these animals. Bat house kit helps you mount 2 shelters in your yard easily. Included adapter helps attach the houses to the pole. The 2 wooden bat houses accommodate 250 bats each.
4. BestNest #ad
BestNest Triple-Celled Bat House Kit with Pole, 250 Bats #adBestNest #ad
- Stokes beginner's Guide to Bats offers a wealth of information. Bestnest triple-celled Bat House will hold up to 250 bats. Mount this house on the included S&K Telescoping Bat House Pole with Ground Socket. Includes bestnest triple-celled Bat House, Bat House Pole with Ground Socket & Book.
5. Nature's Way Bird Products #ad
Nature's Way Bird Products CWH6 Triple Chamber Cedar Bat House, 20.5" x 12" x 5" #adNature's Way Bird Products #ad
- Unlike metal mesh, nylon will not rust or corrode and will not scratch or cut bats. Holds up to 300 bats; 205" x 12" x 5". Landing skerfs on the extended base of the house make it easier for bats to land and climb into the house. Stainless steel screws are used in the construction of this bat house to ensure a secure, durable, and safe habitat for your bats to use for many years.
Easy grip nylon hanging mesh gives bats a place to easily grip for hanging. Extensive research shows that multi-chamber bat houses have higher occupancy rates than smaller, single-chamber designs.
6. BestNest #ad
BestNest Triple-Celled Bat House, 250 Bats #adBestNest #ad
- Grooved interior panels provide bats places to grip. Wooden bat shelter for use in your garden. Three chambers in the house create a generous roosting spot. Home easily holds up to 250 bats. Flat back attaches to a post, home, or tree easily.
7. Applewood Outdoor #ad
Ideal Bat Shelter for Most U.S. climates, DblPine, Made in USA, Pre-Finished Select Pine, Ready to Install, Applewood Outdoor Premium 2-Chamber Bat House #adApplewood Outdoor #ad
- This premium lumber is free of knots, drastically reducing sap odor which may deter inhabitation. Climates, highly recommended in northern states to maximize heat absorption.
Perfect for most U. S. Satisfaction guaranteed- we back our products with a money back guarantee! Double-chamber- featuring two cozy chambers with grooved walls and chamber divider, many bat enthusiasts and experts advise the use of multi-chambered bat houses to improve chances for occupancy.
A dark colored shelter is attractive to bats, they love being warm. Select grade pine- we use only the best quality lumber. Select grade pine’s straight grained properties ensure structural integrity and years of use in harsh outdoor conditions. Pre-finished- stained with a dark, weather resisting finish. Made in the usa- designed and constructed in the USA of premium grade materials.
8. BestNest #ad
65 Bats, BestNest Premium Stained Bat House, Dark Brown #adBestNest #ad
- Shipping weight: 8 lbs . Dimensions: 9"w x 4. 25"d x 27"H. Mounting: mount to vertical surface. Capacity: 65 bats. Construction: wood.
9. KIBAGA #ad
KIBAGA Handcrafted Wooden Bat House Box for The Outdoors, Large Double Chamber Bat Shelter Creates Easy to Land Home for Bats #adKIBAGA #ad
- Superb bat boxes for outside: bats are important and with the Kibaga premium bat house, made of long-lasting waterproof cedar, you create an appealing home for them for many years to come - just like bats love it. Eco-friendly: introducing a bat habitat provides many benefits - one of them, having a approach against mosquitoes & other insects, that are not only pesky but also damage crops & plants.
Easy to mount & maintain: simply follow the recommendations to install the pre-assembled bat house with the included screws, in just the right place for our beautifully flying friends to settle, as well as to maintain it for a functional bat home every year.
True ecosystem idols: bats are vital as pollinators & seed dispensers which makes them crucial for our ecosystems and functional economic agricultures; Set up a bats house to support these versatile creatures.
Great bat shelter - makes bats feel at home: the 16. 5x102x4” large bat houses with the efficient two chamber design offer an ideal roosting area for bats; Thanks to the dark brown cedar Kibaga bat houses for outdoor use, the flying mammals can find excellent conditions to live in.