As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Chamaedorea Elegans Parlour Palm Live Indoor Houseplant, Light Green Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Measures from 10-12" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
The beautiful and easy to care for ""Victorian"" Parlour palm was considered a sign of status and prestige during Englands Victorian era. Loved by interior designers for its soft whispy and delicate fronds; ideal size for desks, table and counter tops, and window sills in-home or office.
This is a great plant for the beginner or the seasoned houseplant collector. It's multiple stems and fronds can live for 40 days when cut and are often used for flower arrangements wreaths and decorations. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
2. Hirts: House Plant #ad
Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, 6" Pot, Chamaedorea #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- It has been in use since Victorian times. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. One of the most popular palms in the world.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Chamaedorea, 3" Pots, Indestructable, 9GreenBox Victorian Parlor Palm 2 Plants #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Sun exposure: bright, indirect light. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants. Soil type: in outdoors, any well-drained soil while in indoors, use a peaty soil-based potting mix.
It can adapt to relatively low light, and grows in attractive clumps with light-textured foliage cloaking thin trunks. Hardiness zone: 10 to 12 USDA.
In natural habitat victorian parlor palm can mature and grow up to, 2 to 6 feet tall, 6 to 16 feet tall; as a houseplant, 2- to 3-foot spread. Parlor palms are a great plant to start for beginners, can handle low temperatures, easy to grow and easy to take care of. In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves.
4. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Live Indoor Plant, Classic Pot Cover Copper, Thorsen's Greenhouse Parlor Palm Plant, Neanthe Bella Palm, 4" Diameter Pot #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Height at shipping approximately 10-12 inches tall. Comes in a 4. 5" diameter plastic pot cover.
Botanical name: Chamaedorea elegans. Thrives in bright light. Allow top two inches of soil to dry before watering. Not intended for human or animal consumption.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Specialized Soil Mix,Plant or Re-Pot Your Parlor Palm Plant, Soil Mixture for Parlor Palm Plants, 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- All natural ingredients- features an all-natural mixture of peat, perlite, lime, and worm castings.4qt bag of soil mixture for parlor palm plant- Our special mixture of Parlor Palm plant potting soil is the perfect blend for use in planting or re-potting your plant.
Ample size for re-potting parlor palm plant- this quantity of soil is a great size for repotting your plant from a small nursery pot such as the Parlor Palm plant comes in from online stores or your local plant shop.
Parlor palm plant soil mix- using a specialized mixture intended for growing Parlor Palm plants allows your plants to not only live but thrive and grow and be happy. A great combination of ingredients to encourage health and new growth.
6. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Indoor Plant, 16-inch Tall, White Modern Planter White, Thorsen's Greenhouse Parlor Palm #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Thrives in bright indirect light see last photo for where to place this in your home. Easy-to-care for houseplant, perfect for beginners. 16” tall. Botanical Name : Chamaedorea elegans. Keep soil moist. Dimensions: 5”in diameter, approx.
7. JM BAMBOO #ad
Indestructable, jm bamboo-Victorian Parlor Palm, 4" Pot, Chamaedorea #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- It has been in use since Victorian times. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. One of the most popular palms in the world. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'.
8. Shop Succulents #ad
Air Purifying Live Parlor Palm Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected, Single #adShop Succulents #ad
- Thrives and grows more in medium light but will tolerate lower levels. Fertilizing needs | once in the spring with organic fertilizer. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
The smaller the pot, the more often it will need to be watered. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
Soil | sun | potting | low to medium light. Watering needs | these hearty plant do not need water and are perfect for begginers. Included in purchase | 1 "neanthe chamaedorea" bella palm in 4" grow Pot. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness. Watering every 7-10 days will be enough.
9. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Houseplant, Neanthe Bella Parlor Palm, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Chamaedorea Elegans #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Neanthe bella is an attractive, easy care evergreen, perennial plant and a very popular houseplant. Neanthe bella palms prefer soil that is lightly moist, with a slight period of drought between waterings. This tabletop palm can also grow outdoors year round in USDA zones 10 through 12.
While it is tolerant of lower light conditions, western, so a spot where it will receive bright indirect light a few feet removed from a southern, you may notice leggy growth as a result, or eastern facing window is ideal.
Native to the rainforests of southern mexico and Guatemala, the Neanthe Bella Palm Chamaedorea elegans or Parlor Palm is known for its air purifying properties and ability to adapt to lower light conditions. Too much moisture in the soil can cause root rot, while too little can lead to brown and crispy leaves.
Direct sunlight can scorch the leaves of the neanthe bella palm, so place this little beauty in a spot out of direct light. It’s commonly known in the trade as the ‘neanthe bella palm’ and grown primarily for indoor use in 6″ – 14″ inch containers, ranging in height from 18″ inches to 3-4 feet tall. Water when the top 1” - 2” inches of the soil are dry, likely every 7 - 10 days.