As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hydrofarm #ad
Made from 100% Natural Clay, 4mm-16mm Clay Pebbles, Aquaponics, Hydroponics and Other Gardening Essentials, Brown, Decoration, Can be used for Drainage, 40 Liter Bag, GROW!T GMC40l #adHydrofarm #ad
- Pre-washed to aid in stability. Extremely stable in both pH and EC. Drain freely and do not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root. Will not float once fully wet. Made from 100% natural clay.
2. wohohoho #ad
11Oz, wohohoho Expanded Hydroponic Clay Pebbles 1L/1.05qt, Natural Organic Grow Media for Hydroponics, Decoration, Aquaponics and Other Gardening Essentials, Drainage, 8mm-12mm #adwohohoho #ad
- Bottle package: Packaged in an 1-liter attractive reusable plastic bottle. For hydroponics: Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity.
Porous and strong structure: it's porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir, and its strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break, which helps to prevent driper systems from getting blocked.
Widely compatibility: Mainly used for hydroponics aquaponics aquaculture orchids soil less cultivation gardening. Improved drainage: drain freely, plant potting doesn't hold any excess water, and providing good oxygen around the root.
3. Legigo #ad
Natural Clay Pebbles for Hydroponic & Aquaponics Growing, Orchid Potting Mix, Dutch Buckets, Legigo 7 LBS Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles, Drainage, 4mm -16mm Light Expanded Clay Aggregate #adLegigo #ad
- Multipurposeour light expanded clay is great for hydroponics, and orchids substrate, combined with other soil media can activate soil and improve plant survival and soil fertility. Keep moisture and fertilizerthe pores inside the clay pebbles fill with air when there is no moisture. Lightweight clay pebblesyou will receive 7lbs of clay pellets, 4-16mm in diameter, the clay balls are the perfect size for small to medium pots and garden plants.
Easily pour in the necessary amount and store the rest for future use. When the water around the root system is insufficient, the water in the clay pebbles diffuses out through the surface to provide the necessary oxygen and water.
The increased airflow also helps regulate soil temperature, ensuring that the root system is not saturated by over-watering, allowing plants to grow comfortably. All natural expanded clay pebblesmade of natural clay, no odor, pH neutral helps remove excess acidity, sturdy, baked at high temperature into round pellets, not easy to break, you can safely use it in your garden to help plants grow healthier and faster.
Widely used for plant pavement, pot base and hydroponics. When there is enough moisture, they can take in some water and retain some gas. Excellent drainage & aerationthe porous structure of expanded clay aggregate provides plants excellent aeration and drainage, while also providing the right amount of oxygen to the roots, improving root circulation. The clay pellets can also store nutrients and slowly release them to the root system. Widely used for soilless cultivation in roof gardens and lawns, aquaponics, dutch buckets, perfect for media beds, decorating plants.
|Part Number||Legigo-Clay Pebbles|
|Model||Natural Clay Pebbles|
4. Voulosimi #ad
6.5 LBS, Decor Cultivation 0.3-0.5in, Expanded Clay Pebbles Hydroponic Rocks Organic Ceramsite Grow Media for Horticultural,Orchids,Drainage #adVoulosimi #ad
- Promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Ensures proper drainage. Size specification is 03- 05 in, non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Great as a soil additive, perfect Grow Medium for all horticulteral applications.
Natural and organic, abundant resource has a long life span. Clay naturally has balanced capillary action, any hydroponics/aeroponics application.
5. TOYPOPOR #ad
Clay Pebbles Gardening Ceramsite Orchid Hydroponic Grow Media Rocks Drainage Water Purification Ceramsite Decor Cultivation Soil Stone Horticultural Grade for Soil Hydroponics Aquaponics 2.2lb #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- The clay pebbles integrate decorative, nutritive, breathable, water-absorbing and water-retaining. Aesthetics: cover the mud on the surface of the basin to prevent the soil particles from splashing when watering the flowers or spraying water.
Moisturizing: when the air humidity is low, and the structure is loose and has many voids, the water in the basin surface is easy to evaporation. Clay naturally has balanced capillary action, formed into pellets, with an ideal surface structure.
Gardening ceramsite as a drain layer when be placed on the bottom of the pot to keep the drain open and increase the breathability of the pot. 2.
2lbs 3-4 mm natural clay is mined, then kiln fired at high temperatures to cause the clay to expand into tough, lightweight balls. The ceramsite is fired from clay, which can absorb some water. A layer of ceramsite on the surface can slow the evaporation of water. Gardening ceramsite has beautiful color, water and aging resistance, no fading, non-toxic and tasteless, no peeling, green and environmental protection.
6. GEOLITE #ad
Grey, 45 Liter, GEOLITE GMGC45L 45L Clay Pebbles #adGEOLITE #ad
- Great for soil aeration and drainage. High total porosity approximately 85% by volume provides excellent root ventilation and oxygenation to plants. Stable and low-EC. Ph-neutral and chemically inert. Excellent draining capacity.
7. SINJEUN #ad
Water Purification, SINJEUN 8 lbs 0.3-0.5 Inch Expanded Clay Pebbles, Succulents, Clay Balls for Plants Hydroponic Rocks Organic Ceramsite Grow Media for Aquaponics, Orchids #adSINJEUN #ad
- This helps them drain better and holds the moisture in the soil better than soil alone. Excellent moisturizing effect - these hydroponic clay pebbles work great at moisture retention, which is perfect to keep plant bugs away and slowly release water to plant roots. You can use these clay pebbles for hydroponic growing for hydroponics, orchids, aquaponics and they will work very well.
No more gnats - the brown soil color doesn’t detract from the plant. Buy with confidence - we stand by the quality of our products and provide super friendly customer service.
Variety of usage - some people just put them on top of the soil, some people use them for propagation only, and some people keep their plants growing in expanded clay pebbles grow media instead of soil. For whatever reason you're not happy with the clay balls for plants, just email us and let us know! We promise 30-day money back guarantee.
No huge difference in the pebbles sized and did not require a lot of rinsing. And it will be easier to work with than the coco coir as you can just put them in a large plastic glass and pour a few into rows of pots. Great in bottom of planters - the expanded clay pebbles are perfectly sized to block the loss of planting medium while at the same time allowing water to drain or enter the pots. It’s probably better to propagate in this medium than to switch a plant into it that has soil roots.
8. nutroeno #ad
Hydro Ceramsite Balls Potting Mix for Orchid, HY053, Succulents, Cactus, Decoration, 8-16 mm, Grow Media for Hydroponics, Drainage, Aquaponics., nutroeno Leca Expanded Clay Pebbles for Plants #adnutroeno #ad
- It stores nutrients like water and releases them to the roots. Natural material?leca is made by baking and tumbling pure natural clay at high temperatures inside a rotary kiln. Place them on the top of soil to keep the soil moist, which prevent your plants from rotting and get rid of excess acidity, looks great as a dressing for pots and also helps to prevent evaporation.
For best results, rinse the clay pellets before use. Can increase air moisture for almost every houseplant. Mix lecca balls into coco coir will help to improve soil aeration and drainage while also retaining water.
Perfect grow media for orchids, deep water culture, especially in flood and drain, pH stable, they offer the ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone, aquaponics, aquaculture garden and houseplant decor.
Widely applications?clay pebbles are clean, and drip feed systems. Long lasting & reusable?our clay pebbles are durable enough to be reused multiple times. Power source type: Manual. Depends on your usage and care of the pebbles. Stable in both pH and EC. Increase air moisture?the clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration for plants. Multi-functions: ?place these clay pebbles at the bottom for drainage and air, the gentler protection for the fragile root systems.
9. Ausluru #ad
Ausluru 11LB LECA Explanded Clay Pebbles, Premium Grow Media for Orchids, Aquaponics Plants and Horticultural Drainage, Black, 14-16mm Lightweight Clay Aggregate for Hydroponic Growing #adAusluru #ad
- Wide applications ausluru clay pebbles are greatly used for soil additive, soil replacement and any other hydroponics / aeroponics application. Perfect size 11lbs of natural original expanded clay pebbles, the diameter varying form 14mm to 16mm 05 - 07in, which is suitable for Hydroponics flower and add beauty to your potted plants in your yard.
Great grow mediumexcellent choice as growing medium for horticultural applications, abundant resource has a long life span.
It also retains water for keeping root health. Can be reused after cleaning. 100% naturalausluru expanded clay are made of natural clay, which are non-toxic and tasteless, durable and pH-neutral will not hurt plants or fish.
Lightweight & porousausluru expanded lecA pebbles have porous structure so are lightweight to provide good aeration around the roots and prevent rotting. It is easy to clean and can be reused after cleaning. Also widely used as pumice for orchids, succulent and aquarium. Nutritious clay pebbles can provide plants more healthy and safe environment for living.