As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fertilome #ad
Fertilome 11377 Liquid Systemic Fungicide II 16 oz #adFertilome #ad
- Concentrate. For use on roses, ornamentals and lawns. Controls lawn diseases including brown patch, dollar spot, red thread, powdery mildew, and many mo. Formulation: Propiconazole 1. 55 %. Size: 16 ounce.
2. VPG #ad
VPG Liquid II 32 oz. SYSTEMIC Fungicide 32OZ by FERTI-Lome MfrPartNo 11378 #adVPG #ad
- Container Size: 32 oz. Contact or Systemic: Systemic. Container size Unit of Measure: oz. Active ingredient: 1. 55% propiconazole. Product Form: Liquid.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants.
Carefully read and use, according to label directions. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, herbs, roses, fruits, nuts, ornamentals and turf.
Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, rust, black spot, peach leaf curl, downy mildew, and many other listed diseases.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
4. Grower's Ally #ad
Grower's Ally Fungicide | 32 fl. oz. Concentrate, Makes 20 Gallons | Safe Fungicide and Bactericide for Plants | OMRI Listed #adGrower's Ally #ad
- Recommended by cultivators – our foliar spray is trusted by large scale growers and suitable for use in all grow environments and cultivation facilities: indoor, greenhouse, outdoor, hydroponic. Kills and prevents powdery mildew – our broad-spectrum citric acid fungicide is an effective natural disinfectant.
When this plant disease control spray is used as a preventative treatment, citric acid forms a protective barrier on the surface of the leaves to inhibit pathogen development.
Zero pollutants – formulated with food-grade citric-acid, our formula is fiFRA 25b exempt and OMRI Listed for use in organic gardening. Harvest same day – grower’s ally disease control for plants can be safely applied through all stages of plant growth, from clones through the flowering cycle when many problems occur.
It reduces bacterial growth yet is gentle on plant tissue. Maximize yields – grow healthier plants with grower’s Ally Fungicide spray. Our natural fungicide and bactericide for plants kills and prevents common plant pathogens, including powdery mildew. Grower’s ally tests clean and contains no residual solvents, no synthetic pesticides and no heavy metals.
5. BIOADVANCED #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce, BIOADVANCED 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- 30 day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month. Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases. Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off.
Treats up to 5, 000 sq ft. Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, brown patch, dollar spot, rust, and other listed diseases.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Fertilome #ad
Fertilome Tree & Shrub Drench Gallon #adFertilome #ad
- Cannot be washed off by rain or water. Provides 12-month Systemic Protection. Contains imidacloprid. Just mix in water and pour around tree or shrub.
7. Scotts #ad
Fungus Control, Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application. Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease.
Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Summer Patch, Powdery Mildew, Stem and Stripe Rust, Necrotic Ring Spot, Red Thread, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases.
Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks. Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq.
8. Syngenta #ad
Tenacity Turf Herbicide, 8 ounces #adSyngenta #ad
- Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Target pests: barnyardgrass, foxtail, crabgrass large & smooth, Henbit, Thistle, Carpetweed, Dandelion, Chickweed, Clover, Purslane, Goosegrass, yellow nutsedge, Wild Carrot and others.
Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
9. BIOADVANCED #ad
BIOADVANCED 701910A 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer, 10-Pound, Granules #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Not for sale, distribution, MD, Suffolk, Kings and Queens counties of NY. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs.
Restrictions: not for use in ct, sale into, and or use in nassau, & VT. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Emerald Ash Borers, Adelgids, Aphids, and more.