As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PAPCOOL #ad
Privacy Trẹẹ, Lịve Plạnts, 30 Trẹẹs for Plạnting, PAPCOOL Thuja Emerald Green Arborvitae #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Unfortunately we cannot ship to AZ, HI, CA, or PR. Thuja emerald green arborvitae - lịve plạnts - Privacy Trẹẹ - 30 Trẹẹs for Plạnting.
2. Brighter Blooms #ad
3-4 ft. | No Shipping to AZ, Emerald Green Arborvitae Evergreen Trees- Perfect for Privacy- Large, Developed Trees with Advanced Root Systems #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
Shipping size- plants come 3-4 feet tall. They will perk right back up. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Cannot ship to az due to federal agricultural restrictions. Delivery- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country.
Warranty- if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. These are young plants. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
3. Green Promise Farms #ad
Nursery Grown, Emerald Green, Outdoor Evergreen Tree, Tall Thuja Occidentalis, Live Plant, Fully Potted Arborvitae & Ready to Plant Trees from Green Promise Farms #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Since they grow into a Tall plant, it is recommended to spread 5 - 6ft W. Ready to plant: these potted emerald Green Arborvitae evergreen trees with soft green foliage arrive fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
They start small, but will grow into a large tree perfect privacy plants. Planting guidance: for best results, with a mature size of 18 - 20ft h, plant your live evergreen trees for planting outdoors in USDA Zones: 3 - 8.
Sizes: this live outdoor evergreen tree plant is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size, 3-Gallon Container.
Popular uses: evergreen trees are popular in landscape due to multiple functions like hedging or specimen use, they make a great privacy hedge and grow well in both partial shade and full sunlight. Live plant: enjoy this outdoor green Thuja occidentalis tree all year around. An upright, narrow growing evergreen trees with rich emerald green foliage.
4. Plants by Mail #ad
2.5 Quart, Emerald Green Arborvitae #adPlants by Mail #ad
- Fragrant foliage - Shipping size: 10-14 inches tall. This item unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in a pot with soil. Thuja occidentalis Emerald Green. Usda zones: 4-8 - mature size: 15' H x 3-4' W.
|Brand||Plants by Mail #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plants by Mail #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Emerald Green Arborvitae | Thuja Occidentalis Smaragd | 5 Live Trees | Evergreen Privacy Screening Hedge Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Emerald green' arborvitae usually reaches just 12-14 feet tall, with a spread of 3-4 feet. The emerald arborvitae is great for specimen or accent planting, privacy screens and shelterbelts. You will not have to deal with ugly browning in even the coldest of winters, neat hedge that never needs trimming.
It is not the fastest grower in its group that would be the 'Green Giant' cultivar, but the trade-off is that the size of this slow grower is often just about right for a privacy hedge. The possibilities are endless, making Emerald Green Thuja an extremely popular hedge tree.
They form a solid privacy fence that you'll never have to prune. It grows in a pyramidal form. Shimmering emerald green foliage with a classic narrow, pyramidal form make the emerald arborvitae attractive in all seasons.
And unlike other arborvitaes, hedges, this cultivar keeps its lustrous color even in the cold winter months. Thrives in the heat and humidity of the south, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. They also look incredible in large decorative pots right on your doorstep. An ideal specimen for topiary. For a tidy, adaptable to a variety of soil conditions and weather extremes. It also makes a good foundation plant.
6. SmartMe #ad
3-4 Feet Tall. c12, Emerald Green Arborvitae Tree Thuja, Tree Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Very popular tree - very easy to grow with a moderate growth rate. Bright, lustrous, deep green soft foliage. Compact, dense growth.
Noted to be cold hardy to at least -40 F. Excellent screen or windbreak when spaced 2 to 3 feet apart. Pyramidal arborvitae reaching 10-15 ft, with a spread of 3-4 ft.
7. Brighter Blooms #ad
Emerald Green Arborvitae Evergreen Trees- Perfect for Privacy- Large, Developed Trees with Advanced Root Systems, 4-5 ft. | No Shipping to AZ #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. Shipping size- plants come 4-5 feet tall.
You will not get a mature tree or plant. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Warranty- if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt.
Delivery- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. Cannot ship to az due to federal agricultural restrictions. They will perk right back up. These are young plants.
8. IB Prosperity #ad
Emerald Green Arborvitae, 6-12 inches Tall, Thuja occidentalis 'Smaragd' Starter Plant in 2.5 inch Pot #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Mature width: 3-4 ft. Growing zones: 3-8 mature height: 8-12 ft. You will get 1 emerald green arborvitae, 6-12 inches tall, Thuja occidentalis 'Smaragd' Starter Plant in 2. 5 inch pot. These are small starter plants, a great, affordable way to get them going in your yard. Cannot ship to arizona.
9. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Emerald Green Arborvitae 6-12" Trẹẹ Lịve Plạnts for Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Prefers full sun. Emerald green arborvitae 6-12" trẹẹ Lịve Plạnts for Plạnting. Zones: 4-8. What you are purchasing is 1 Emerald Green Arborvitae Tree at 6-12 inches and wrapped in a moisture retaining bundle.
We have included a photo above as an example. They thrive in the heat and humidity of the south, pyramidal evergreen with dense, and tolerate dry spells when established. Arborvitaes will turn a light brown during the late fall and winter months.
Handle with care. The emerald green arborvitae thuja occidentalis 'smaragd' is a narrow, emerald green foliage that holds its color throughout winter. This is perfectly normal. Height when mature: 12-15'. They are one of the most popular and effective shrubs for screening or tall hedge use and make an excellent specimen for topiary. Width when mature: 4-5'.