As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hometown Seeds #ad
Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds, 10 Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Shell is fairly smooth with ribs. When properly nurtured it grows pumpkins of enormous size. Produced current world record holder over 2, 000 lbs. 1 package = 10 dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds. Despite its size, smooth, the high quality flesh is creamy, and flavorful.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pumpkin Dill's Atlantic Giant 6612 Orange 15 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- This is the regular seed rated for 100 to 300 pounds--very slim chances of making 1, 000 pounds. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Harvest in about 120 days. Huge pinkish or orange fruits for fall display-not much good for anything else.
3. CZ Grain #ad
Biggest Pumpkin in The World | 10 Seeds | Grow Atlantic Giant Pumpkins #adCZ Grain #ad
- Made in usa: ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Exotic and rare garden seeds: Great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids.
You've got to try it for yourself. Fun and easy: it's easy to grow 400- to 500-pound golden-orange fruits with this amazing variety.
Here it is, the gigantic pumpkin that holds the world's record for size 1, 810 pounds! If you want to grow the pumpkin of your dreams, Dill's Atlantic Giant is the variety you must grow!. Giant pumpkins:130 days. Rough-skinned and beautifully ribbed, the pumpkins just keep going and going at an astonishing rate.
4. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds, World Record Sized Pumpkins, Pack of 10 Seed, Large Pumpkins #adPark Seed #ad
- Use paper container/other type of fiber material that will peel away from roots w/o causing any damage if you want to start them indoor. Add only 1 seedling to each container. Peat pots are good, as they can be planted as-is, thus minimizing root disturbance.
Rough-skinned and beautifully ribbed, the pumpkins just keep going and going at an astonishing rate. 400 to 500 pounds is the norm for these heavily ribbed beauties, the Dill's Atlantic Giantic Pumpkin. Plant the seedlings or thin to 3 to 5 feet apart.
If you want pumpkins for halloween, plant from late May in northern climates to early July in extremely southern locations. Keep in mind that if your Pumpkins are planted too early they may rot before Halloween.
They can be sown indoors at a temperature of 70 to 75 degrees F 2 to 3 weeks before planting out, but direct sowing is recommended. You've got to try it for yourself! pumpkins are exceptionally easy to grow, given adequate space and patience! Sow the seeds outdoors when danger of frost is past, or start indoors in peat pots. Pumpkins are best direct sown outdoors after all danger of frost has passed in the spring and the soil has warmed.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Atlantic Giant Pumpkin World Record Dill's Variety bin328 16 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sow pumpkin seed indoors from april to may for transplanting later on. Gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions over 7 - 10 days before planting pumpkins outdoors in warm, with shelter from winds. Choose a spot that receives at least 6 hours of direct sun per day.
Alternatively direct sow pumpkins outdoors from late may to june at a depth of 2. 5cm 1" and a distance of 2m 6 ½' - 3m 10' apart depending on the variety. Place in a propagator or seal pots inside a plastic bag at a temperature of 20-25C 68-77F until germination which takes 5-7 days.
Atlantic giant pumpkin seeds || freE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Once germinated, humus rich soil in full sun, well drained, grow pumpkins on in cooler conditions until all risk of frost has passed and pumpkin plants are large enough to be transplanted outdoors.
Do not exclude light, as this helps germination. Sow pumpkins seeds on their sides in small 7. 5cm 3" pots of seed compost at a depth of about 2. 5cm 1". These warm-season vegetables thrive in full sunlight and fast-draining, fertile soils with a pH of 5. 8 to 7.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Dills Atlantic Giant Variety, Vegetable Gardening Seed, Medium Orange, Non-GMO, Heirloom Pumpkins, Pumpkin Garden Seeds, 10 Seed Packet #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 90 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Pumpkin seeds - atlantic Giant - 10 Seed Packet - Cucurbita maxima. Seeds for: vegetable & Fruit Gardening. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Cucurbita Maxima Twin Pack 10 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality atlantic giant pumpkin seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
All pumpkin seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Atlantic giant will produce pumpkins of massive proportions. Pumpkin plants will vine outwards and require plenty of room to grow. Atlantic giant is ready for harvesting in roughly 125 days after transplanting. These fruits will grow to a weight of 200 to 300 pounds easy. The plants grow from seeds, reaching 1 to 2 feet tall and will produce their fruits in the early Autumn season.
8. PGH Premium #ad
Pumpkin, Dills Atlantic Giant Vegetable Seeds Premium Quality #adPGH Premium #ad
- 8 high quality Seeds. Kindly read Our Product Details. High germination Rate. Free shipping From US.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Pumpkin Atlantic Giant 8 Seeds.Dill's Huge #328 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Seed varieties gourd cucumber pumpkin squash melon Selection Luffa Melon Summer || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Nothing but the best of the cucurbit vegetable family! from the most popular to the rarest seeds of the family! Click now to buy your favorite variety, or save money and grow the entire collection at a discount! This is the best cucurbate survival selection available.
Cucumber white wonder-50 seeds-bin #142 || ▶▷"cucumber straight 8"-60 seeds-bin #32 || ▶▷lemon cucumber-100 seeds-bin #31 || ▶▷mexican Sour Gherkin-10 seeds-Bin #1 || ▶▷Beit Alpha Cucumber-30 seeds-Bin #211 || ▶▷Armenian Cuke Mix-80 seeds-Bin #5.
Pumpkin atlantic giant-8 seeds-bin #328 || ▶▷jack be little pumpkin-30 seeds-bin #308 || ▶▷melon florida giant-50 seeds-bin #4 || ▶▷Spaghetti Squash-20 seeds-Bin #275 || ▶▷Pink Banana Squash-25 seeds MS Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
Luffa aegyptiaca-35 seeds-aka loofa cylindrica #42 || ▶▷giant luffa esmeralda-15 seeds-rare huge sponge #227 || ▶▷crown of thorns gourd-30 seeds-bin #93 || ▶▷dark green zucchini-25 seeds-Bin #105 || ▶▷Birdhouse Gourd-16 seeds-Bin #110 || ▶▷Speckled Swan Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #113 || ▶▷Dipper Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #40 || ▶▷Boston Pickling Cucumber-150 seeds-Bin #92.