As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mix Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Variabilis Beautiful Annual Outdoor #adS-pone #ad
- Grow by sowing seeds in open ground, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, spherical, with a height of 30'-40' 80-100 cm. Once the ‘true’ leaves have grown, seedlings are ready to transplant into individual pots. In mid-may, harden off plants by standing them outdoors during the day and bringing them in at night.
Fill a pot or seed tray with moist seed compost and lightly firm the surface. Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, firm, and water well.
Stems are strong, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, and a variety of bright colors. Flowering begins in july and lasts until frost.
Don’t forget to label your seeds. Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid. Hold plants by their leaves and gently tease them out of the soil. Inflorescences-baskets are large, and for cutting. You’ll get a wonderful mixture of different flower shapes and colors from the resulting plants. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. An annual plant 30-80 days.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dahlia Pompon Flower Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- The individual blooms are perfectly formed and look lovely in bouquets. And grows as a 36 - 48 inch tall annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 Bloom from mid-summer through mid-fall. This dahlia variety has small double flowered pompon flowers.
The bright color mix is an asset to the border where they will create a colorful focal point. Sow dahlia flower seeds indoors in early spring. Seeds will germinate in 7 - 21 days. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Transplant out dahlias once frost danger has passed. The flowers are ideal for cutting as well.
3. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Dahlia Pompon Mix Flower Annual Beautiful Outdoor Garden Cut for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Package includes about 30 seeds. Usda hardiness Zone: 2-9. Species: dahlia variabilis; Germanation: 90-95%. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
4. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Dahlia Pompon Ball Mix Flowers Beautiful Hanging Annual Garden for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Species: dahlia pinnata; Germanation: 90-95%. Instructions in English are included. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Package includes about 30 seeds. Usda hardiness Zone: 3-11.
5. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Dahlia Pompon Mix Annual Beautiful Flower Non GMO, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it. Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled.
100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S. Quantity of seeds: up to 40 seeds.
Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package.
6. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Orange Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Beautiful Annual Outdoor-610 #adS-pone #ad
- Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, and a variety of bright colors. Grow by sowing seeds in open ground, and for cutting. If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid. Hold plants by their leaves and gently tease them out of the soil.
Fill a pot or seed tray with moist seed compost and lightly firm the surface. Inflorescences-baskets are large, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. An annual plant 30-80 days.
Stems are strong, spherical, with a height of 30'-40' 80-100 cm. Flowering begins in July and lasts until frost. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. Once the ‘true’ leaves have grown, seedlings are ready to transplant into individual pots.
Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. Plant them in their final positions once all risk of frost has passed. Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, and water well. In mid-may, firm, harden off plants by standing them outdoors during the day and bringing them in at night. Cover pots with an inflated clear polythene bag, held in place with a rubber band.
7. SeedsUA #ad
Dahlia Ball Pompon Mix Seeds Annual Flowers Beautiful for Planting Non GMO 30 Seeds #adSeedsUA #ad
- Used for mixed flower gardens, group plantings and for cutting. 30 seeds in package. Instructions in english are includED. Non gmO. Heirloom .
8. CEMEHA SEEDS #ad
CEMEHA SEEDS, Dahlia Ball Pompon Mix Annual Flowers for Planting #adCEMEHA SEEDS #ad
- On the back of each packaging you will find English instructions for planting and growing. Please follow the instructions for a good harvest. Less effort - more yield selected seeds increase yields by 20-30% allowing you to enjoy an easier growing process and an increased harvest.
Seed information package includes approximately 30 seeds. Non-gmo the quality of seeds meets the highest standards.
If the number of seeds does not match the indicated amount, please contact us, and we will solve this problem ASAP. They have been selected by weight and size to ensure uniform growth of the plants.
We will try to resolve any issue related to our product. Weed suppression uniform plant density provides effective weed resistance and allows plants to make full use of the nutritional elements in the plant area. Guarantees if your order is defective, the packaging is damaged, or you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us at any time.
9. Decor-land-FS #ad
Rare Dahlia Opera Pompon White and Purple 100+ Fresh Seeds #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Come with Planting instructions. Dahlia germination and growth are easy even for a beginner. Usda zone: 9-12. If planting them in other zones, you have to save bulb before winter. Br>. Bloom time: Summer to autumn.