As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant, 1 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine that comes with easy to use plant food **Currently Pruned for the winter, will explode with growth in the spring! **.
This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, benches, mailboxes, walls, Trellises, decks, gazebos, and hand-rails. Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, garden wire, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, or plant clips.
Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day. This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, 6 Pack, Confederate Jasmine #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place.
If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
9greenbox confederate jasmine that you will be receiving in your purchase is 6 pack. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be.
Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
3. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Confederate Jasmine 1 Gallon Live Plant, 6" Pot, Green #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Intoxicatingly fragrant vine; flowers pack a huge punch of Sweet fragrance and can easily Perfume an entire yard. Fast-growing, trellises, twining vine that can be grown on lamp posts, or arbors. Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping. Usda hardiness zones: 8-12.
4. Kauai Garden #ad
Highly Fragrant, Trachelospermum Jasminoides, Confederate Jasmine, Star Jasmine Vine Plant #adKauai Garden #ad
- Highly fragrant, white blossoms - Blooms start in spring. All orders will ship within 2 business days. If you live a in cold area, they may go dormant during winter.
Stay safe. Update: yes we are open. Coronavirus has NOT affected us. Bloom most in the spring, with more sporadic blooming throughout the summer. Excellent ground cover and climbing decoration.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Jasminum Nitidum, Fragrant Blooming Evergreen Vine, 10 Live Plants, Star Jasmine #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- An attractive, shrubby, pinwheel-like white flowers with purple undersides. This jasmine can serve as a groundcover in beds around living spaces where its fragrance is heady and wonderful. This evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system.
Grown, large dark-green foliage grows on long, fragrant blooms throughout spring and summer. Ideally used as a hedge or accent planting. Prune annually to control size. Thrives in enriched, well-drained soils.
This evergreen shrub-like jasmine has an abundance of star-shaped white, but often trimmed to 2-4 feet. Also reliable on partially shaded banks and slopes. After the mature root system is established, except during a drought, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly.
Water deeply and regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system; reduce frequency once established. Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. Pruning time: summer after flowering. Use as a filler between more upright flowering shrubs. Be sure to keep the soil moist or blooming will cease. Though not a vigorous climber, it can manage to work its way up a chain-link fence.
6. Easy to Grow #ad
Deliciously Fragrant | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, Jasminum Officinale, 1 Live Starter Plug Plant Rooted in 2.5" Pot, Hardy Jasmine #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Heavenly fragrance - 2. 5" starter Plug Plant. Extraordinary scent prized for high end perfumes and teas. Handsome vine with sweetly scented white flowers - Ships from USA by Easy to Grow Bulbs.
Grow this fragrant jasmine indoors for flowers off and on all year! **Please note this plant ships as a vine and flowers will not be in full bloom. Ideal for growing in cooler parts of the country; Thrives in Zones 7-10, 6 with protective winter mulch.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Trachelospermum Jasminoides, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Tough Low-Maintenance Vine, Confederate Jasmine #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva Foliage. It’s a tough, low-maintenance vine suited to growing in containers or landscapes, where it can be trained to climb trellises or used as a flowering ground cover.
This plant thrives in any light - full sun to full shade - though it will flower more heavily in sunnier areas. Confederate jasmine needs little care and suffers few problems if grown under the right conditions, but it will look and bloom better if provided with routine care throughout the year.
Confederate jasmine adds long-lasting beauty to gardens in USDA hardiness zones 8 through 10 with its starry white flowers and evergreen foliage. The tiny white blossoms appear in april and May; the rest of the year this is a handsome vine with small and glossy deep green leaves that can provide complete privacy with the right support.
8. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Variegated Confederate Jasmine 1 Gallon Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Fast-growing, twining vine that can be grown on lamp posts, trellises, or arbors. Usda hardiness zones: 8-12. Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping. Intoxicatingly fragrant vine; flowers pack a huge punch of Sweet fragrance and can easily Perfume an entire yard.
9. GARDENSOYVEY #ad
Madison Confederate Jasmine Trachelospermum jasminoides #adGARDENSOYVEY #ad
- Vine-plants. Ships with soil. Maybe winter dormant, no foliage Picture not representative. Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. 4 year old plants, 24-36 inch. 1. 5 gallon.