As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. plantonix #ad
Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 40 lbs Brick/Block, OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Bliss 10lb, 4 Bricks #adplantonix #ad
- Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed.
Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Each brick weighs 10 lbs.
2. FibreDust #ad
FibreDust Coco Coir Block 1 PK #adFibreDust #ad
- Organics material Review InstituteOMRI Listed product. Perfect for cuttings, vegetables, hydroponics, seeds, plants, mushrooms and worm farms.8, prewashed to remove Salt. Use of lukewarm water will enable rapid expansion. We recommend expanding in a large drum or wheelbarrow.
5 cubic feet around 15 gal of growing medium after hydrating with 5 to 7 gallons of water. 8 to 6. Professional grade as used by Hydroponic and other large scale growers around the world. High-grade coconut coir with low ec less than. One block expands to 2. 8 and optimum pH levels of around 5.
|Manufacturer||FibreDust LLC #ad|
3. Verdana #ad
Coco Peat, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, Coco Coir, High Expansion, Optimum pH, Coir Pith, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Low EC, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick #adVerdana #ad
- As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Excellent water absorption and retention. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Debris-free.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
4. Wonder Soil #ad
Mycorrhizae, Healthier Growth, Kelp for Faster, Wonder Soil | Premium Organic Coco Coir Brick | 10 Pound Block Expands to 18 Gallons | The Only Coconut Coir Enhanced with Nutrients: Worm Castings #adWonder Soil #ad
- Only organic coco coir enhanced with nutrients! we are the only organic coco coir that contains enhanced nutrients. Our 10 lbs block expands to 18 gallons: add water and watch Wonder Soil expand and grow before your very eyes to 18 galloons of nutrient rich coconut coir soil mix.
Perfect for all gardening applications: Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, microgreens, vegetables, cactus, flowers, house plants, herbs, and more!.
Ours coconut coir includes worm castings, and more to encourage faster, kelp, mycorrhizae, healthier growth! Feeds your plants for up to four months!.
Just add water and watch it grow! Fast draining, promotes aeration & saves water: Excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone. Ready to use, just add water: wonder soil is a 100% dry compressed coco coir mix which expands up to seven times its original size.
|Brand||Wonder Soil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wonder Soil #ad|
5. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Brick Potting Soil Mix 10 lbs. Coconut Fiber Substrate Organic Garden Soil Growing Media Indoor Outdoor Plants Herbs Flowers Succulents Microgreens Raised Garden Beds, 2.8 Cubic Ft. #adEnvelor #ad
- Prime available. 8 cubic feet of coco potting soil by adding water. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, parsley, peppers, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses. Organic coco coir growing medium – 100% natural, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, sustainable, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs.
Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix.
The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2. Coir blocks. The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, cucumber, ginger, turmeric and other veggies. Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
6. Beanstalk #ad
Yields 10 Gal Coco Soil, Coconut Coir Brick, Organic Coco Coir 7 lbs, OMRI, Coco Peat, 5 Pack of 1.4 lb Bricks Coco to GRO Pro by Beanstalk, Mushroom Substrate, Coco Coir Soil, Coco Coir Bricks #adBeanstalk #ad
- 100% organic, perlite, sustainable & eco-friendly - Renewable and ethical soil-alternative to peat moss, and rockwool. Perfectly portioned - our coir is portioned to fit jobs large and small. Chose single 1.
4 lb bricks or a large 10 lb slab. One single 1. 4 lb brick makes approximately 2 gallons of coco coir soil. Optimized for hydroponics - our coconut coir bricks are triple washed to balance soil properties providing a low salt, low EC, and neutral pH for superior growth and higher harvest yield.
Omri-certified - guaranteed by one of the market’s most rigorous certification processes to be made from 100% organic raw coconut fiber and coconut husk to provide the best growing experience.
Excellent water retention - keeps your plants optimally hydrated, fruits, seedling germination, and in-ground growth of plants, mushroom substrate, vegetables, making it ideal for hydroponics, and flowers. Our coco coir is made from traditionally discarded byproducts from coconut harvests.
7. MushroomMediaOnline #ad
MushroomMediaOnline Organic Coco Coir, 4 x 10 Pound Bricks, 40 pounds Total, Pith, Peat #adMushroomMediaOnline #ad
- Expands to 5 times its packaged size. Increases nutrient retention and provides essential aeration. Flushed of excess sodium, ec levels Less Than 06, ideal pH level 5. 5-6. 5. Organic. Great for growing mushrooms and gardening.
8. Green Texan Organic Farms #ad
Compressed Coconut Coir Brick, 10 Pound lb-Green Texan Organic Farms 10 Pound v #adGreen Texan Organic Farms #ad
- Improves drainage, aeration and water retention in any soil type. A natural and sustainable alternative to peat moss. Omri listed.
Excellent for starting seeds or for worm bedding. 100% compressed coconut coir, fully washed to reduce salt level. Great for use in potting mixes or as a growing medium in hydroponics.
|Brand||Green Texan Organic Farms #ad|
|Part Number||western ghats|
9. Hydrofarm #ad
Protects Plants All Year Long, GROW!T JSCPB, Alternative to Potting Soil, Free from Pathogens and Seeds, Brown, Coco Coir Mix Brick Pack of 3, Perfect for indoor or outdoor usage #adHydrofarm #ad
- High water to air ratio, excellent drainage properties. Protects plants all year long, easy to carry, easy to store. Free from pathogens and seeds. Great indoors or outdoors instead of potting mix. Retains water and improves aeration, suitable for organic growers! .
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|