As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Areca Palm Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- House plants have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, purify air, and improve productivity. This pet safe plant grows in a 1 gallon plastic nursery container and measures from 18-20" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
This is a beautiful easy care tropical plant that thrives in a bright location with 4 to 5 hours of sun daily; it can also be moved into shadier locations for short periods of time.
An elegant palm perfect for weddings and events and ideally sized for shelves, table tops, windowsills, and counters in your home or office interior. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
2. Brighter Blooms #ad
The Most Popular Indoor Palm Tree 1-2 ft., Areca Palm Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Cannot ship to az due to federal agricultural restrictions.
Shipping time- if you order today, your order will be shipped out the next business day. Delivery- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
You will not get a mature tree or plant. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. These are young plants. Warranty- if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. Shipping size- plants come in 1 quart, 1 gallon, or 3 gallon pots. They should perk right back up.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Mother's gift two, areca Palm plant Dypsis lutescens 4'' pot Easy to grow!! unique from Jmbamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Easy to grow indoors or out. Great gift item. Grows up to 4 feet tall. The plant you will receive is growing in 4'' pot. 14-16 inch seedlings.
4. U UNITED NURSERY #ad
United Nursery Areca Palm Tree Dypsis Lutescens Live Outdoor Indoor House Plant Butterfly Palm Tree Decor Ships in 6 Inch Grower Pot at 12-16 Inches Tall #adU UNITED NURSERY #ad
- Hand selected house plants - a woodland plant native to full and partial shade, matures to 30 inches tall and is an excellent choice for a house plant. We do not recommend shipping to extremely cold weather states. Tropical live plant care instructions - water regularly to maintain moist soil and do not require much sun.
It prefers warmth and humidity and lives comfortably in 55-85°F. With hints of golden yellow and its alluring green color is a perfect fit for the summer. We do not ship to az, ca, hi, GU, PR, VI.
. Indoor house plant as natural air purifier - Fall foliage indoor houseplant is a great purifier for your home. Easy to care tropical plant - your areca palm plant loves well-drained, consistently moist rich soil.
Sword like areca palm leaves - the areca Palm earns its common name from the colors. Protect your plant from the afternoon sun as it prefers shade for a majority of the day. Studies have shown that live plants in the home will reduce stress and improve mood increasing productivity and creativity. The dypsis lutescens is the perfect indoor plant and the perfect gift! Each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation.
5. California Tropicals #ad
Areca Palm Golden Cane Palm, 4'' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. The areca palm is also known as butterfly Palm, Golden Feather Palm, Madagascar Palm, Cane Palm, and Yellow Palm. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home, Office.
The areca palm tree, scientific name chrysalidocarpus lutescens or Dypsis lutescens, is one of the most popular palms in tropical and subtropical climates because of its beautiful appearance and low maintenance. Enhance Environment.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Areca Palm Seeds Dypsis lutescens 10+ Tropical Palm Tree Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 10+ areca palm seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Areca Palm, Dypsis Lutescens, Live Plant in an 10 Inch Growers Pot, Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Amending soil with sand is sometimes necessary unless drainage is naturally good. The areca palm, otherwise known as butterfly palm, golden cane palm, bamboo palm, or its Latin name, Dypsis lutescens, is a native of Madagascar. If you're growing inside or on your patio, simply place in an area with full to partial sunlight any space with a minimum of 4 to 5 hours of sunlight daily.
Their fronds are narrow and full, almost like bamboo leaves. When used outdoors, they are often grown in clumps as a privacy screen.
Your areca palm is ideal for indoor growth or zones 9 to 11 outside any area that stays warm and humid year-round. When grown outdoors in tropical regions, areca palms prefer a part-shade setting and a slightly acidic soil that is moist and well-draining.
Thriving indoors or outdoors, in pots on the patio and in low light conditions, if you live outside of the Areca Palm’s recommended growing zones, Areca Palms boldly go farther up North than any other palms have before. In fact, you can simply bring them indoors during the colder months. The palms have smooth, sometimes golden trunks that are reminiscent of bamboo culms.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange King Sago Palm Tree Real Live Plant, Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Sagos were around before the dinosaurs and their deep green leaves and textures make them unique specimens for house decks, patios, and porches.
Japanese sago are ancient cycads known for their exotic trunks and tough fronds that lend a tropical beach flair in indoor pots or outdoor planters. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
These low maintenance perennial shrubs like bright indirect light and complement Palms, Ferns, Sansevieria, and succulents in a plant collection. This evergreen easy care air purifier is 9-12" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; Zone 9-10 .
9. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Maroon Crownshaft Palm Tree, Extremely Rare Ornamental Palms from Florida, Areca Vestiaria, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- The rate of growth can be surprisingly quick when given suitable growing conditions. This palm will often times exhibit distinct arial or stilt roots emerging from the 3-4in/7-10cm. Clumping individuals will attain widths up to 15 ft/4. 5m and heights of 20-25 ft/6-8m. Although tropical in nature, often times only surviving until january in the So.
They prefer a sheltered, with more shade in less humid environments. A rich well draining soil would appear to be the best. Grown, to a single trunked orange version with green leaves, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. It has been reported that there is substantial color variation depending on elevation, with the more colorful plants coming from higher elevations.
It would be hard to find a more morphologically diverse species in the palm kingdom. It fruits profusely at a young age, consistently moist and humid location, and the seeds volunteer easily.
Diameter trunks. Observations, at least in cultivation, indicate the maroon variety suckers more readily than the orange form. These palms are monoeceious with small yellow/orange flowers emerging from beneath the crownshaft that bear orange to dark red ovoid fruit similar to Areca catechu. It could probably survive close to nightime freezing, but will eventually succumb to persistent coolness, if the days remained on the warm side, this palm appears able to withstand periodic low temperatures, as is often the case in parts of Florida.