As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elmdor #ad
Elmdor DW Access Panel Drywall Access 16" x 24" #adElmdor #ad
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge. Material: 16 gauge galvanneal steel, Finish: Prime coat suitable for painting. Flange: 1" flange. Rough opening size: 16 ½" wide x 24 ½" high. Lock / latch: 2 x Screwdriver Operated Cam Latches.
2. Acudor #ad
38" Height, Galvanized Steel, Acudor ED2436SCPC Ed-2002 Metal Access Door 24x36 #adAcudor #ad
- 27 gauge steel door and frame . Concealed hinge. Formed door panel. Economical and attractive access door for walls & ceilings. Installation in drywall, masonry, plaster, tile or any flush surface.
3. Elmdor #ad
Elmdor 18 x 36 Drywall Access Panel DW #adElmdor #ad
- Lock / latch: 5 x Screwdriver Operated Cam Latches. Hinge: Continuous piano hinge. Flange: 1" flange. Material: 16 gauge galvanneal steel, Finish: Prime coat suitable for painting. Rough opening size: 18 ½" wide x 36 ½" high.
4. BOZZON #ad
Wall Hole Cover, Access Panel for Drywall, Access Door, 14 x 29 inch, Heavy Durable Plastic White, Plumbing Access Panel for Drywall #adBOZZON #ad
- Universal use: provides easy access to all types of hidden communications both indoors and outdoors. After installation, knife, you can open the door with any flat object, etc. Durable plastic textured surface for maximum adhesion, attics or bathrooms. There will be a mark on the wall for cutting a hole in the wall.
Thanks to the water repellent material, change color or corrode. Very flush to the ceiling/wall when closed and hardly noticeable. Lightweight and easy to clean. Our plastic access door can be open 180 degrees.
Premium quality: made of impact-resistant abs plastic with uv stabilization, it can also be installed in basements, our drywall access panel does not fade in the sun, the white finish can be painted in any color or wallpapered. Choose from a variety of sizes to find your perfect fit.
Come with a lifetime warranty & 100% money back guarantee whatever the reason - no questions asked! The hinged door is also completely removable for better access. Provides an aesthetically pleasing way to hide your cables, security systems, sprinkler system applications, water vales and all types of renovations. Done! time tested design: our access panel can be surface-mounted or flush-mounted. First, take the bezel and apply black charcoal on the back of the frame.
|Warranty||Choose from a variety of sizes to find your perfect fit. Come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY & 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE whatever the reason - no questions asked!|
5. Acudor #ad
Acudor ED-2002 18 x 18 Inch Universal Flush Mount Access Panel Door Service Hatch with Stainless Steel Cam Latch & Continuous Concealed Hinge, White #adAcudor #ad
- Universal installation: Can be installed in drywall, tile, masonry, plaster, or any other flat surface. No maintenance hinge: Unique continuous hinge will not bind and sits completely concealed behind the door panel.
Discreet access point: gain quick, simple access to essential utilities in your walls; One-piece trim flange frame and door will not rack, sag, or warp, and rounded safety corners prevent snags and cuts.
Secure latch: stainless steel, flat-head screwdriver operated cam latch keeps the door secured and flush to the frame. Specifications: materials: steel; color: white; Dimensions L x W x H: 3 x 20 x 20 inches inches; Weight: 6. 8 pounds.
|Part Number||ED-2002 (31433)|
6. Suteck #ad
Plastic Access Panel for Drywall Ceiling 18 x 18 Inch Reinforced Plumbing Wall Access Doors Removable Hinged #adSuteck #ad
- Any question, please feel free let me know. Our support-- 24-hour online after-sales support service. Access panel is reversible - can be flush mounted or surface mounted. Self-contained access panel, convenient DIY job, requires no framing, latches or fasteners.
Your satisfaction is our forever pursue. It can be painted to match the existing wall color. Installation drywall access panels is a quick, easy to handle. Flush to frame — rounded safety corners, screws, one piece outside ﬂange with 3/4" deep mounting frame.
Drywall access panels are used for sturdy plastic and textured surface to increase surface area and maximally adhesion so that the panel surface painting easily and maximally reduce the chances of cracking and flaking paint. The high impact styrene plastic with UV Stabilized for outdoor use, WILL NOT fade or corrode.
Access panels are a commonly used building device that provide easy access to plumbing, HVAC or duct systems. Multi-use and they have concealed-hinge that open to plumbing valves, electrical, wiring or duct systems encased in the wall. Plastic access door is designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings. Access panels are constructed with durable high impact polystyrene plastic is best suited for indoor use whether it be a Home, Hotel or Office.
7. PNKKODW #ad
PNKKODW Plumbing Access Panel for Drywall 18 x 18 Inch Plastic Access Door Wall Access Panel Ceiling Reinforced Hinged Durable White #adPNKKODW #ad
- Easy installthe drywall access door contains only one self-contained access panel. Our supportpnkkodw drywall access panels come with lifetiME Warranty & 24-hour online after-sales support service. Any question, please feel free let me know.
Durable&colorfastreinforced hinged plumbing access panel for drywall is made of high impact polystyrene plastic with UV Stabilized. Will not fade or corrode. Can withstand up to 200 °F high temperature and not deformation.
Widely applicationplastic access panel is designed to provide an aesthetically pleasing way to hide cables, sprinkler system, duct systems, security systems, HVAC, unsightly holes in the ceiling or wall. Widely used in plumbing, water valves and all types of renovations.
You just need to check the cut out size of the wall . Attach to wall surface using adhesive not included. Very convenient for DIY. Your satisfaction is our forever pursue. Easy paintedthe surface of wall access panel is textured for increased surface area and maximum adhesion. Can be easy painted to any color match the existing wall color. Requires no framing, screws, latches or fasteners.
8. Premier Access Doors #ad
Premier Access Panel 18 x 18 Metal Access Door for Drywall 3000 Series Access Panel for Wall and Ceiling Electrical and Plumbing Keyed Cylinder Latch #adPremier Access Doors #ad
- Made from 20-gauge steel. Perfect for interior residential or commercial applications. Access panel 18" x 18". Door is removable for easy access to opening.
Designed to fit rough wall opening 18-3/8 x 18-3/8 Inch. Allows easy access to plumbing or electrical that is concealed in wall. Pre-finished in white, these access doors can be installed as is or easily field painted if needed.
9. Linhdor #ad
Linhdor Elite 1000 Interior Metal Access Doors for Walls and Ceilings USA Made #adLinhdor #ad
- Durability – access door for drywall has rust resistant galvannealed steel to keep your interior access door from rusting and deterioration. Drywall door panel has large accurate cam slots to keep cams sturdy in place and to prevent metal access doors from sagging.
Metal access door has machine door catches on the top and bottom to prevent door from pushing in. Design – 7/16” door return lip edge. Recessed to keep flush with drywall or ceiling to maintain beautiful aesthetics for any building.
Functionality -- access door for drywall is equipped with strong 14 gauge 304 stainless steel cam latches with large screwdriver slot for easy opening. Interior metal access door can be installed in the ceiling or wall.
These metal access door will pass any government inspection requiring a USA made product to be installed. Two stainless steel pin hinges at the top and bottom to allow opening to 165 degrees for a wider open work area. Construction – access door for drywall is manufactured in the usa with an 18 Gauge steel frame and 18 Gauge steel door. Finish – paintable surface that is primed with white bake enamel on both inside and outside of the metal access door.