As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change S21870 Organic Dark Star Zucchini Squash Seeds #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Non-gmo & pesticides. Grows best outside. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic summer squash seeds that flourish in soil & free of chemicals & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Fordhook Zucchini Organic Summer Squash Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant height is 24". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Each packet contains 50 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 6-8" fruit. Certified organic seed. Ford hook zucchini' has cylindrical, dark-green, straight to slightly curvy fruits with creamy white, smooth, tender flesh.
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 57 days. Plant spread is 48". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
3. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Stonysoil Seed Company 20 Certified Organic Costata Romanesco Zucchini Squash Seeds #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Highest quality zuchinni bar none. Thisw variety is my all time favorite zuchinni and at the farmers market I vend at brings me multitudes of repeat customers for the quality squash and extroadinary squah blossoms it produces.
Rich and nutty flavor, try some at the baby stage wwith floers still attached for an out of this world gourmet treat.
Extra large and exquisite male squash blossoms for the gourmet deliacy of fried squash fritters. Packe tcontains 20 certified organic seeds handpacked into handwritten envelopes with alot of heart and care. Exquisite ridged and striped zuchini when sliced forms star pattern.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Zucchini Black Beauty Organic | 50+ Seeds | Non-GMO, Grow Your Own Food | Vegetable Seeds for Planting, Squash #adCZ Grain #ad
- 50+ seeds of zucchini black beauty. Ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Great food! seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by CZ Grain in Iowa.
Harvest in about 55 days. Grow your own Garden Vegetables. Made in usa. Great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids.
5. Home Botanicals #ad
Organic Fruit and Vegetable Plant Garden Starter, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Honey Dew, Spaghetti Squash, Set of 9, Zucchini, Cantaloupe, Bell Peppers, Home Botanicals | Botanical Fruit Seed Variety Pack #adHome Botanicals #ad
- 1 9-pack of botanical fruit seeds variety pack tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Pear Tomatoes, Honey Dew Melon, Cantaloupe, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Spaghetti Squash.
Space out from other crops that may shade over smaller plants to ensure all plants are getting proper nutrients and sunlight. Planting instructions: thrives in sunlight but planting should begin indoors about 6-8 weeks before last frost, depending on the variety.
Fertilizing needs: Use well-draining soil. Individual planting instructions may be found on the back of each packet. Care level: Beginner friendly. Environment: make sure to keep your garden weed-free and do not plant near large trees. Place in full sunlight.
6. Unknown #ad
Organic, Fruit, Tromboncino Zucchini Squash Seeds 50 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Vegetable, Non GMO, Herb, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express #adUnknown #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Zucchini Black Beauty SL149QU Green 50 Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fruits are dark green, turning black green as fruit matures. Warranty | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
30-day Health Guarantee. Harvest in about 50 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Plants are semi-spineless, semi-upright, with an open growth habit.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Black Beauty, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Round Zucchinis and Yellow Straightneck Summer Squash, Grey, Zucchini Squash Seed Collection for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large individual packets of black beauty, grey, round Zucchini and Yellow Straightneck Summer Squash seeds; A wonderful selection of shapes and colors to brighten your garden inspired dishes. Good eats -- on its own, middle eastern curry, fresh zucchini squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Under the “how To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
A minimum of 3 to 5 grams per packet depending on variety. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Great for patio -- these compact varieties are disease resistant and could be grown in containers on your deck. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Asian stir fries, sweet breads and even pancakes. They also do well planted in late summer for a fall harvest.