As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. VermiHut #ad
VermiHut Plus 5-Tray Worm Compost Bin – Easy Setup and Sustainable Design #adVermiHut #ad
- A new component named v-board and a piece of coconut fiber are built in the air-vented lid odor removal, moisture control and fruit fly control. The starter kit and Manual are included. A set of ant-trap is included to prevent ants invading to the worm bin, base and liquid tray form into one piece to eliminate part assembling.
A new component named M-board to increase air-flow for better compost efficiency and save worms. Advanced version of worm compost bin, it comes with standard 5 trays, additional trays can be added.
2. The Squirm Firm #ad
Live Worm Farm Starter Kit for Kids & Adults, Vermicomposting Container System, Worm Factory 360 Worm Composting Bin + Bonus What Can Red Wigglers Eat? Infographic Refrigerator Magnet Black #adThe Squirm Firm #ad
- The redesigned lid converts to a handy stand for trays while harvesting the compost. Imagine the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your worms are always eating a healthy diet! Built in "worm tea" collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
Bonus "what can red wigglers eat?" infographic refrigerator magnet 6" by 9" allows you to quickly determine which foods are perfect for your worms, and which you should avoid.
Includes digital instructional manual with step-by-step guide for managing your Worm Factory 360 The worm factory 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 8 trays, giving it the largest volume of any home composter.
3. Worm Factory #ad
Worm Factory 360 Black US Made Composting System for Recycling Food Waste at Home #adWorm Factory #ad
- Gradually increase as the size of your community grows. 5 year limited warranty. Houses thousands of worms that can consume several pounds of waste each week. The worms will process food waste into fine compost full of nutrients.
As each tray is filled another is added to the top, when the bottom tray is harvested it becomes the top creating a continuous loop system. Us made with durable high quality plastic. The worm factory 360 has a standard 4-tray size which is expandable up to 6 trays when following the directions, giving it the largest volume of any home vermicomposter.
Odor free operation. Each tray has a grid bottom for worms to migrate upward as new food is added. Create compost year-round indoors. Compact and expandable. Worms can eat about half their weight in food per day. If you start with 1/2 lb of worms they can eat a 1/4 lb of food per day.
|Brand||Worm Factory #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Footprint, Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||WF360 Black|
|Warranty||20 year limited warranty on parts and workmanship|
4. Generic #ad
Basic Worm Composting Farm. Four Stacking Tray Farm with Simple Set up Instructions. Product is Made in Oregon. #adGeneric #ad
- 4 stacking trays, collection base with spigot, worm ladder and lid. Worms can be purchased online, here are a couple of website options: findworms. Com or dortworms. Com. Bedding can be made from moistened dried leaves, shredded paper from your office, cardboard or similar. Made in Oregon.
|Manufacturer||BASIC WORM FARM #ad|
5. VermiBag #ad
100% American Handmade Bags, VermiBag "Mini" Breathable Worm Composting Bin, Make your own Organic Castings, Recycle Kitchen Waste into Natural Fertilizer- Worm Farming Made Easy #adVermiBag #ad
- Quality: vermibag will be the last worm bag you ever buy, as they are built to last a lifetime and provide the best possible system to guarantee your success. Quality is built from the inside out. Due to the excellent airflow in VermiBags, the systems can handle much more moisture than any other system.
Harvesting: harvesting castings from a vermibag is as simple as unzipping the Harvest Panel and collecting the desired amount. Typically, your first harvest can be done in around 3-4 months, about once a month.
Simple to use: all vermibags are flow thru systems, then after that, meaning that you feed the top and harvest from the bottom. The exclusive vermibag Harvest Panel is the simplest and most reliable harvest system available on any system.
3-4 lbs. Both are important for a successful Vermicomposting System. Designed for success: vermibags are designed to provide the perfect combination of airflow and moisture retention. The bag only dimensions are 15” x 15” x 22” and when mounted in a PVC stand it has a footprint of only 22”x 22” x 31”. Of course this is somewhat dependent on how much you are feeding the bag. Simply add your food scraps and bedding into the zippered top and harvest the castings from the bottom.
6. Quest #ad
4-Tray Worm Compost Kit #adQuest #ad
- Includes - 4 pieces of working trays, a rack, and 1 pc of Spigot. Healthy environment-let worms transform your kitchen scraps into nutrient-rich organic fertilizer. Air ventilation & minimize oder-odorless making this worm farm a great solution for small space.
Affordable & portable-has a sleek design excellent for indoor & outdoor use year-round production. Fully functional-worms migrate upwards as they go, leaving behind rich compost and worm tea.
7. Brothers Worm Farm #ad
Ivory, Stylish Urbalive Worm Farm Compost Bin. Available in Gray, and Lime Green. Start Your Vermicomposting Journey Today!, Award-Winning #adBrothers Worm Farm #ad
- Sold by a commercial worm farm: We're professionals that love & use this worm compost bin at home. Stackable tray design: Ideal for small spaces but expandable when more capacity is needed. Winner of the acclaimed reddot design award: Stylish & beautiful worm bin looks great in your home.
Lightweight & durable: the Urbalive Worm Farm is very easy to set-up, move around, and maintain. Design features: modern design with FSC-certified hardwood legs that accentuate the look and feel.
8. Enviro World #ad
Enviro World 82 Gallon Compost Bin #adEnviro World #ad
- Single body design no assembly required. Twist locking lid. Strategically located ventilation to maximize the composting process. Large 11 cubic feet capacity. Free garden earth comes complete with metal grounding pegs, Composting Guide booklet.