As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HAVIPRO #ad
High Germination DIY Tree Plant Seedling Garden By HAVIPRO 25, 25 Seeds, Dau Rong Seeds, Psophocarpus Tetragonolobus Seeds, Winged Beans Seeds- Goa Four-Angled Four- Manila Dragon Bean, Non GMO #adHAVIPRO #ad
- The havipro - winged bean seeds packaged by havipro. Almost every part of this tropical plant is edible: The beans used as a vegetable, the roots similar to potato, the leaves cooked like spinach, and the dried seeds used for flour.
Easy to grow. All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. High quality Non GMO. Packets are 3.
5inches wide and 5. 5 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside. Each seed collection is sealed within premium plastic package that can protect the seed and environment. Havipro has registered trademark on us and brand on amazon since 2017. Winged bean seeds is also known as asparagus pea, Winged pea, Manila bean, Princess bean, Four Angled bean, and Dragon bean.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Asian Winged Bean Seeds Psophocarpus tetragonolobus 10+ Fresh Organic Heirloom Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 10+ asian winged bean seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
3. Bean #ad
Winged bean, Goa bean, Princess bean -50 seeds #adBean #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Winged Beans. Model:peas, Beans, Legumes. Brand:Bean.
4. The Clayton Farm #ad
Winged Bean Seeds, 15 Seeds #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Packet contains 15 seeds handpacked with care. Winged bean seeds - 15 Seeds. Imported, Product of China. Packed in 3 x 4 inch sealable bag.
5. Viablekitchenseeds #ad
Four Angled Bean, Manila Bean,Đậu rồng Seeds 50 Seeds by Viablekitchenseeds, Winged Bean #adViablekitchenseeds #ad
- The fresh young pods are similar to green beans with a chewy texture and a slightly sweet taste. Full sun. Needs Heat. When cooked, the leaves taste like spinach and the flowers like mushrooms.
It loves moisture not wetness! Almost every part of this unique plant is tasty and edible. 50 fresh seeds. We recently harvested for the 2020 season by Viablekitchenseeds. Us seller. The firm-fleshed roots have a nutty flavor. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%.
6. chezsmokey #ad
Asian Chinese WINGED BEAN15 SEEDSManila Winged Pea 4-AngledGoaĐậu rồng #adchezsmokey #ad
- Grow the beans on a trellis oriented north/south for best sun exposure. 75-85 days -- the winged bean is a member of the legume family, native to new guinea. It is a tropical perennial that looks a lot like regular garden beans. Asian chinese winged bean15 seedsmanila winged Pea 4-AngledGoaĐậu rồng.
Winged bean is vigorous, are usually green in color and crispy in texture, which are the most widely eaten part, however, may exceed 10 feet 3 meters in height and produces huge quantities of very tasty shoots and leaves.
The tender pods, the inside beans are similar to soybeans in shape. The texture of winged bean is similar to green beans, and flavor likes cranberry or asparagus. Beans can be grown in a large container.
Heirloom chinese winged bean yellow seed asian bean -- 15 seeds psophocarpus tetragonolobus Perennial/Annual Other Names: Asparagus Pea, Princess Bean, Four-Angled Bean, Winged Pea, Manila Bean, Goa Bean, Đậu rồng . It can be grown as an annual in temperate areas such as the Northwest. It grows abundantly in hot, burma, humid equatorial countries, from the Philippines and Indonesa to India, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
7. wbut2023 #ad
Goa bean, Princess bean -, 50 seeds, Winged bean #adwbut2023 #ad
- Pods are best picked when young and added to stir-fries. The winged bean is a tropical vine producing large highly nutritious winged pods. 50 seeds - winged bean, Goa bean, Princess bean -. The winged bean psophocarpus tetragonolobus is a tropical perennial that can be grown in more northern climates as an annual.
Although winged bean vines look very similar to other pole bean plants, they are very vigorous and can reach lengths of 15 feet.
The unusual-looking beans have four vertical fins and taste like a cross between dried beans and snap beans. The winged bean psophocarpus tetragonolobus is a tropical perennial that can be grown in more northern climates as an annual.
All parts of this uniquely flavoured plant are eaten from the pods to the flowers, leaves, stems and roots. Although winged bean vines look very similar to other pole bean plants, they are very vigorous and can reach lengths of 15 feet. The unusual-looking beans have four vertical fins and taste like a cross between dried beans and snap beans.
8. Higarden #ad
Goabean, Vegetable seeds-10 particles Seeds, Higarden winged bean seeds #adHigarden #ad
- Tropical and exotic vines bear abundantly, thrives in heat and sun. Can be a perennial plant in subtropical climates. High in starch, protein, and a host of minerals such as potassium, selenium, dietary fibre, iron, and molybdenum.
All parts of the plant are edible, the leaves can be cooked like spinach, roots are similar to potatoes, the beans used as a vegetable, and the seeds can be ground into flour. Very popular and delicious bean used in authentic As ian recipes.