As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Installs adjacent to existing load center. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
6 circuit transfer switch kit. Completely pre-wired.
2. GeepKey #ad
GeepKey 30 Amp Power Inlet Box, NEMA L14-30P PB30 Power Inlet Box, Weatherproof for Outdoor Use, NEMA 3R Power Inlet Box, 7500 Watts Generator Transfer Switch, 125/250 Volt, ETL Listed #adGeepKey #ad
- The front panel can be removed, right, making installation more portable. It is designed to be installed in outdoor areas where generators are used outdoors, 30Amp generator inlet box with NEAM L14-30 inlet generator plug, etc. And the 1. 2-inch combination hole with 4 areas left, bottom, rear can be directly connected to the switch and electrical panel from multiple directions. Green safety light: there is a clear green warning light on the flip cover, which will be lit when the power connection is successful; Comparing with the old version, this generator inlet 30 amp plug can see a clearly visible green light indicator when working especially in Night and dark areas, thus providing the best performance and higher security.
This pb30 power inlet box is a good partner for the generator to accommodate the power cord.
Etl certification: 125/250v, 7500w, and also be ideal for backup power during power outages/bad weather, suitable for all 30 amp NEMA L14-30 generator cord.100% satisfactory service: this product is an upgraded model developed by us in accordance with market needs. Its performance, and we provide customers with 18 month’s high-quality after-sales service; if you have any questions, material, safety and other aspects are optimized、upgrade by our professional engineers, life, please feel free to contact us.
Importantwe are committed to providing safer power transmission and make it comply with ETL standards, so we have set a more solid knockout to ensure that it is not easy to be penetrated to improve safety. Best choice for outdoor: the whole body of geepkey generator power inlet box is covered with anti-rust coating, with powerful features such as wind, it adopts a flip design with weatherproofing foam inside, rain and rust! In addition, which is dedicated to preventing dust and humid air; it can provide the best protection in any bad weather!. Large space with 4 way connection: the large space of 6.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas Powered, Transfer Switch Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features two gfci ground fault circuit interrupter 5-20r 120v household duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts; remote start with included key fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Noise level-72 dBA. Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, a Tool Kit, oil, 12V Battery Charger, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
4. BougeRV #ad
BougeRV 30 Amp 20 Ft Generator Power Cord 10 Gauge for Manual Transfer Switch Nema L14-30 Heavy Duty Electric Extension Wire 4 Prong 10 Gauge SJTW Cable 125/250V 7500 Watts #adBougeRV #ad
- When p&g cut the power to California resistents, with the cord, you will not warry about the power outage again. No matter transformer explosion, BougeRV serves you with quality. 30 amp generator power cord10 gauge 4 wire nema l14-30p and nema l14-30r is designed for connecting directly to your homes electrical system.
Twist & lock designdesign with the lock structure, the locked plug can’t fall off due to external resistance such as hurricane, heavy rain or heavy snow.
Safe length 20 ft with etl listedsafe extend your power up to 20 ft away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust.
Warranty and servicebougeRV promise 18 months warranty and lifetime warmhearted service to assure your long term enjoyment. Offering 125/250 volts, can run the max wattage of 7500 watts. Emergency matecan be used indoor / outdoor for all weather and season, or mass power outage, water-resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using.
5. Sintron #ad
Sintron 30 Amp Generator Power Inlet Box, UL/ETL Listed, Weatherproof, for Generators 7500 Watts, 30 Amp 125/250 Volt, Generator Transfer Switches, NEMA L14-30P Power Inlet Box for 4 Prong Generator Cord #adSintron #ad
- Please feel free to contact us. Certification: etl listedsintron nema l14-30p generator power inlet box, 30a 125v/250v 3750w/7500w, compatible with all 30 amp NEMA L14-30 generator cord. The front lid can be closed securly when not in use to protect the connector inlet from moisture and dust.
Green light indicationupgarded design with a green light on the flip lid. What you getsintron nema l14-30p generator power inlet Box, We provide 24*7 friendly customer support. The visible light provides more safety and convenience when it is working especially at night.
Max wire gauge 10AWG. Best space designthere is plenty of room for heavy gauge wire and facilitates through-in. It's easy to getting the wires in the proper spot with the removable front panel.
The green light on when the generator plug in the power. It is designed to be installed outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used and perfect for backup power during a power outage. Dustproof & weatherproofconstructed of rugged steel and covered with corrosion resistant coating inside and out, our 30 amp power inlet box is weatherproof and against the elements. There are four 1. 2-inch knockouts on the left, right, back and bottom for wiring to transfer switch or electric panel.
6. Dreyoo #ad
7500 Watts, Dreyoo 30 Amp Generator Power Inlet Box, Enclosed Power Intlet Box Weatherproof for Outdoor RV Travel 30 Amp NEMA L14-30P, ETL Listed Generator Transfer Switches 4 Prong, 125/250 Volt #adDreyoo #ad
- Power inlet box30 amp, max power: 7500 w, 125/250 v, plug type: nema l14-30P, this pb30 power inlet box is a good partner for the generator to accommodate the power cord. Wide applicationthe 30 amp generator inlet box is designed to be installed in outdoor areas and also nice for backup power during power outages or bad weather, share electricity for temporary hookup RV camper trailer electrical car.
Etl certifiedthe inlet box is safely hardwired through an outside wall directly to the transfer switch or panel, eliminating the need for cords running through windows or doors, the heat-dissipation will be better and last long lifetime.
Weatherproof metal coverrain-tight metal cover which closes when not in use to protect the inlet from the elements; The surface of the power inlet box with anti-corrosive flour-coat paint which can resist weather damage like rain, UV, will not rust, ideal for outdoor mounting.
Green light power indicationit gives a indication when it is working and inlet is ready to use, you can see a clear visible green light indicator when working, which provides optimum performance and added safety, especially in Night and dark areas.
7. briidea #ad
7500 Watts Generator Transfer Switch, 30 Amp Power Inlet Box, NEMA L14-30P, Weatherproof for Outdoor Use, 125/250 Volt, Briidea NEMA 3R Generator Inlet Box with 5 Preserved Holes #adbriidea #ad
- It can be wired through an outside wall directly to the transfer switch or panel, no need for cords going through windows or doors. Easily screw the gasket, 3/4 inch, save energy! And three standards apertures are provided for your various requirements: 1/2 inch, the installation and wiring process is easy and fast.
Larger space: larger space makes the whole installation process easier and faster, furthermore, the heat dissipation will be better and a longer service life is guaranteed. Benefit: this great power inlet box is designed to be installed outdoors where the generator is running to avoid carbon monoxide hazard, ideal for backup power during power outages, and the best partner for generator to house power cord especially in terrible weather.
Ul listed plug: 30a, connect max 7500w generator, 125/250v generator inlet box with ul listed NEMA L14-30 inlet generator plug, compatible with generators equipped with 30 amp outlets.
No punching: no need to painfully drill the knockouts out, top and back）could be directly connect to transfer switch and electric panel from multi directions. Weatherproof & anti-rust: the generator inlet box is made of decent steel material, waterproof and dust-proof, rustproof, meanwhile the plug is also equipped with a waterproof cover, and the whole metal body is covered by anti-rust powder coating, providing the best protection in any bad weather!.10 awg wire supported in max. Four pre-reserving holes on different areas（side, 1 inch.
8. Generac #ad
Generac 6377 30-Amp 125/250V 2-Pole Single Circuit Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch for Maximum 7,500 Watt Generators #adGenerac #ad
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace gas/oil only, well pump and septic pump. Includes generator and utility breakers mechanically interlocked, lock nuts, wire connectors and an L14-30 power inlet for easy generator connection.
Safely switch from utility to 30-amp portable generator power in an emergency. Interchangeable circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace or expand the circuits in your switch.