As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Go Power! #ad
Go Power! TS-30 30 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch #adGo Power! #ad
- Delay switch for use with generators. Voltage: 120 VAC. Dominant source - generator 20-45 sec delay, Safety Interlocks - Mechanical and Electrical.
Dimensions: 9. 65”l x 7. 28”w x 4. 75”h. Made for use with inverter, shore power or generators. Comes with knockouts for easy and professional installation. Single relay. Can handle 2 sources of 30 amps at one time.
|Brand||Go Power! #ad|
|Manufacturer||Go Power! #ad|
2. EZ Generator Switch #ad
EZ Generator Switch, Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved #adEZ Generator Switch #ad
- Simple & safe Connects with a standard extension cord. Ul & csa approved/compliant - user friendly - pre wired. Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator.
No backfeeding or touching existing circuit breakers. Transfers essential loads heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps.
3. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls CSR202 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Easy to install, easy to use. Zinc-plated and powder-coated outdoor steel cabinet. Power inlet, nemA is L14-20 Outdoor, nema 3R transfer switch. Maximum generator running watts: 5, 000 Maximum single-pole circuits: 2, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1.
Max. Combined load @ 125 vAC - 40 Ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, traffic signals electric heat and more.
4. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts. 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center. Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. Six combination knockouts and more.
Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications.
5. WFCO Electronics #ad
WFCO Electronics T-30 Automatic Transfer Switch 30A #adWFCO Electronics #ad
- Knockout Holes: 3. Country of Origin : China. Package dimensions: 14. 5 l x 24. 9 h x 17. 3 w centimeters. Package weight : 2. 132 kilograms.
6. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- 6 circuit transfer switch kit. Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
Completely pre-wired. Installs adjacent to existing load center. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output.
7. WFCO #ad
WFCO T30 30 Amp Transfer Switch #adWFCO #ad
- Package weight: 2. 123 kilograms. Country of Origin : China. Package dimensions: 24. 384 h x 15. 24 l x 19. 05 w centimetres.
8. Reliance Control Corporation #ad
510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with Watt Meters #adReliance Control Corporation #ad
- Specs - phase: single, max. Durable - feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, and 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers.
Combined load @ 125 VAC: 100 Usability - suitable for hard-wire connection to PB50 power inlet box. Rating per circuit: 2/30a, 8/20a, max. High-performance - switch has 10 toggle switches to control the circuit breakers under generator power.
Multipurpose - all models are ul listed for most brands of 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers and can be easily re-configured in the field for multiple double-pole circuits. Generator running watts: 12500, max.