As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Kingdom #ad
Tomato Siberian Great Heirloom Vegetable Seeds 30 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Siberian tomatoes are unique in their tolerance of cool conditions. Plant produces good yields. Lycopersicon Esculentum. Days until Harvest: 60 . Heirloom vegetable.
2. Greenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
Tomato Fertilizer 4-18-38 Powder 100% Water Soluble Plus Micro Nutrients and Trace Minerals"Greenway Biotech Brand" 5 Pounds Makes 1000 Gallons #adGreenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
- 5 pounds of greenway biotech 100% water Soluble Tomato Fertilizer 4-18-38 Plus Trace Minerals. Great for Hydroponics and Soil Use. It doesn't have any Heavy Metals or Harmful Materials.
Professionally Formulated with Highest Quality Ingredients. Contains 4% nitrogen, 18% phosphorous, boron, iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, 38% Potassium, copper edta, zinc EDTA, and Molybdenum.
3. RDR Seeds #ad
RDR Seeds 50 Tiny Tim Tomato Seeds, Patio Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Dwarf Heirloom #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Plant is extremely productive and will produce a generous amount of small flavorful 1" cherry tomatoes. Dwarf plant does not grow very large, usually only about 12", though it can sometimes get taller.
Determinate bush type tomatoes do not require staking. Perfect for growing indoors, in a hanging container, on a patio, or in a small garden.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds 100+ Non-GMO Open-Pollinated 96% Germination Rate 275mg, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Heralded by NPR as a favorite tomato. Lycopersicon esculentum - open pollinated. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Non-gMO. For an heirloom, it is a good producer. Originating from tennessee, Cherokee Purple Tomatoes are thought to have been passed down from Native Americans of the Cherokee tribe. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA.
A consistent taste test winner at tomato fests around the country. High germination Rate - 96% with current lot. Matures in about 85 days. Rich, dark color and unmatched sweet, rich taste on sandwiches or in salads. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction.
5. Mini Garden #ad
25 Seeds Siberian Tomato Seeds #adMini Garden #ad
- Red oval, 2 oz, compact plant, very early heavy crop. Siberian tomato Seeds, 25 seeds per package. This is seed.
6. Unknown #ad
Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Siberian Tomato Seeds 50 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Fruit, Non GMO, Organic, Vegetable, Herb #adUnknown #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
7. Unknown #ad
90% Germination Rates, Siberian Tomato Seeds 25 Seed Package Premium Gardeners Vegetable Seeds, Non GMO, Highest Quality Tomato Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. This home garden variety is great for slicing and canning.
Seedlings emerge in 7-14 days. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing tomatoes indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
8. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1084-Tomato 49 Days Siberian Solanum lycopersicum Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425786702 Non-GMO,Organic,Historic Plants,1084 Package of 25 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- The plants became popular in Calgary gardens where they survived spring frost that killed other tomatoes. These siberian tomatoes are absolutely delicious for eating fresh, also excellent for sauces, juice and paste.
Br>. Plants came from north america from russian visitors who brought seeds as gifts. Bushy plants that require no staking on determinate vines. A definite "must" for short-season areas of the north, a good wintertime tomato for the south and sensational extra-early tomatoes everywhere else.
These siberian tomatoes are delicious for eating fresh off the vine, sliced into salads. Plant will set fruit at low temperatures—as low as 38 degrees! It is an outstanding cold weather tomato.
Br>. Produce extra early yields, born in clusters of 4-6 ounces, frost resistant, too! Siberian tomatoes really do come from Siberia, producing juicy, round flavorful smooth fruits, early as 49 days from setting out plants. Br>. Heirloom plant that sets fruits at a low temperatures. It'll be your new summertime treat.