As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HERBstory #ad
Medicinal Korean Herb Perilla Frutescens Perillae Folium / Zisuye / 자소엽 Dried Loose leaves 3oz 86g #adHERBstory #ad
- 100% pure and high quality Medicinal Grade Herbs Imported from S. Korea. Instruction included. Perilla frutescens, is a perennial plant in the mint family, lamiaceae, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
Free from chemicals and pesticides. Shipping from US. Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches.
2. CNSEED #ad
Korean Perilla, 1,400 Seeds, 1 Pack 1, 잎들깨, Perilla Frutescens Britt, Korean Vegetable Seeds, 깻잎 #adCNSEED #ad
- Hey have a unique flavor that tastes somewhere between mint and basil which are often used as a wrap for sushi, Korean BBQ and cooked food. Perilla leaves are widely consumed vegetable in Asian culture. It has a bright green on top and light purple underneath. Growth Habit: Upright.
3. ALEXI #ad
High Germination Rate 500, Korean Perilla Seeds, ALEXI Perilla Seeds, Kaori Ao Shiso Seeds for Planting Outdoors Home Garden, Korean Shiso Seeds, Green Shiso Seeds, Non GMO #adALEXI #ad
- Korean shiso seeds packaged 5. 4 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside. 500+pcs. Non gmo high Germination. Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on Amazon since 2017.
All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Great in salads, as tempura, soups, or as an edible garnish for sushi, noodles, or anything else that needs a flavorful visual boost!.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Green Shiso Seeds Perilla, 94% Germination Rate, Open-Pollinated, Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Kaori Ao Shiso, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Delicious and healthy herb from the mint family for use in Japanese Cuisine. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Flavor profile is that of distinct cinnamon/clove flavor and aroma, with the spiciness of cumin.
High germination rate - 94% for the current lot! gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, USA.
Great in salads, noodles, as tempura, soups, or as an edible garnish for sushi, or anything else that needs a flavorful visual boost!. Perilla frutescens var crispa - open-pollinated - Non-GMO - Reaches maturity in about 75 days, pinch off leaves for use to promote branching and leaf production.
5. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
Non-GMO, by TKE Farms and Gardens, Perilla frutescens VAR. crispa, Shiso Perilla Seeds for Planting, 1 Gram Approximately 200 Seeds #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Distinct clove/cinnamon/anise aroma and a bit of a spicy taste. Cold stratification of seeds recommened for best results. Annual. Used in many asian cuisines for it citrusy/minted flavor.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Shiso Seed Collection 2 Individual Packets Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Both packages of shiso contain 300 seeds each, for a total of 600 seeds collectively. Quality shiso seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All shiso seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Shiso herb plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 30 inches tall, producing attractive green and red foliage. Intended for the current and the following growing season. This seed packet duo contains 1 packet of Green Shiso, as well as 1 packet of Red Shiso.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Green Shiso Perilla frutescens Twin Pack of 300 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality shiso seeds packaged by seed needs. Shiso leaves are often used for medicinal purposes, as well as culinary purposes. The oils can be extracted and the leaves can be used as a medicine to fight against the flu and the common cold.
Mature green shiso plants reach a height of about 18 to 30 inches tall, and can spread a good 12 to 18 inches wide. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
All shiso seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Shiso leaves can also treat minor asthma symptoms and other respiratory issues. Green shiso produces a distinct cinnamon / clove like scent and tastes much like cumin when consumed.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Shiso Asia IP 5322 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Stronger flavor than standard green shiso with uniform, full habit. Germination rate 80% or better. Harvest in about 100 days. Leaves are similar to Britton type in shape and size, but are medium green with pink tinge on undersides.
Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds.