As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ferti-lome #ad
Citrus and Pecan Tree Food 19-10-5 20 lbs., Fertilome 10822 Fruit #adferti-lome #ad
- This 19-10-5 fertilizer mix includes Zinc to control Rosette in Pecan trees. This specialized tree food is a unique nutrient blend that is ideal for Fruit, Citrus and Nut trees.
See label for application instruction. Feed this product to trees twice a year for best results. Application varies by plant type and size. The product can be used on all kinds of nut, citrus and fruit trees.
2. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Voluntary Purchasing Group Fertilome 10820 Citrus and Pecan Tree Food, 4-Pound, 19-10-5 #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- A generous supply of zinc to control rosette in pecan trees. May be used on all kinds of nut, citrus and fruit trees. Contains a special combination of plant nutrients beneficial to tree growth and productivity,.
3. Jobe's Organics #ad
Jobe’s Organics 01213, Tree Spikes, for Fruit and Nuts, 8 Spikes #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Easy to use fertilizer Spikes; no wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells. Pre-measured evergreen fertilizer Spikes nourishes at the roots; time release fertilizer for all fruit and citrus trees. Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
4. TreeHelp #ad
TreeHelp Premium Fertilizer for Pecan #adTreeHelp #ad
- Slow-release Nitrogen that continues feeding throughout the growing season. Treats one large tree or 2-3 smaller or newly planted trees.
Not available for Sell in WA, USA. Promotes long-term vitality through robust root development. Includes complete instructions. 1. 5kg: specially formulated for use on Pecan trees.
5. Greenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
Zinc Sulfate Powder, Contains 35.5% Zinc & 16.5% Sulfur"Greenway Biotech Brand" 2 Pounds #adGreenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
- Improves Zinc Deficiency in Plants. Great as zinc supplement for Plants and Lawns especially Pecan Trees. 100% water Soluble. 2 pounds of greenway biotech organic zinc sulfate Monohydrate 35. 5% zinc plus 16. 5% sulfur "greenway Biotech Brand".
6. Opulent Blends #ad
16 fl. oz., Manganese and Nickel, Foliar Pecan Juice, 8.489% Zinc, Plus Iron, Liquid Fertilizer #adOpulent Blends #ad
- Supplies sufficient nutrients to pecan trees. 8. 489% derived from zinc Amino Acid complex. Zinc zn. Systemic nutrients that transport throughout pecan trees. Plus other essential nutrients that improve pecan tree health.
7. Cesco Solutions, Inc. #ad
Resealable Pack5 lbs, Water-Soluble Formula, Cesco Solutions Zinc Sulfate Powder, 99% Pure Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Powder – Pecan Tree Fertilizer, 35% Zn Concentration #adCesco Solutions, Inc. #ad
- Get a 99. 9% pure zinc sulfate powder with a max concentration of 35% zinc, which is highly soluble in water, ideal for use in all types of soils. Time-efficient pecan fertilizer: treat your plants or crops for 2-3 years at a single application.
Great value zinc sulfate fertilizer for gardening: Offered at a competitive price, our gardening fertilizer helps professional and amateur gardeners get healthy plants without spending a fortune.
Thanks to its high solubility, our zinc fertilizer is quickly distributed into the soil, for impressive effects. Support your trees' development: this high-end zinc sulfate for trees will treat and prevent zinc deficiency in your plants, boosting their growth hormone production and supporting their internode elongation.
Resealable packaging for easy storage: Our premium zinc sulfate monohydrate powder comes in a sturdy, easy-pour, resealable plastic box that will keep the product in an excellent condition for longer. Provide your plants with the zinc fertilizer they need to thrive.
8. TreeHelp #ad
TreeHelp Iron Spike, Case of 10 #adTreeHelp #ad
- Particularly susceptible are: pin oak, crabapple, cottonwood, elm, baldcypress, sugar maple, walnut, London planetree, white pine, silver maple, sweet gum, Eastern redcedar, Bradford pear and willow.
Iron is essential for the synthesis of chlorophyll and its presence ensures green, lush trees and ornamental plants. When placed in the ground around the tree, TreeHelp Iron Spikes simultaneously release Iron and alter the pH level of the soil in order to make the iron accessible to the tree.
Positive results can be seen 30-90 days from the time of the application, but the full effect is normally apparent the following growing season.
Treehelp iron spikes can bring back a lush, green color to your tree's foliage. Case of 10: if your tree's leaves are yellowing out of season, it may be as a result of iron deficiency. Most landscape trees and shrubs are affected by iron chlorosis and therefore can benefit from TreeHelp Iron Spikes.