As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Pink Oxheart Tomato Seeds- Heirloom Variety #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2019 for the 2020 Season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Ships from Ohio. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 85% germination.
2. Unknown #ad
Oxheart Tomato Heirloom Seeds 25 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Great seeds for home Gardens and Greenhouses. Sow no more than 1/2 inch deep in starting soil indoors 4 weeks before last frost.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 100 Oxheart Tomato Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality non-gmo tomato seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
4. ~MY SEEDY NEEDS~ #ad
VTOHO~"Oxheart"~Tomato~Seeds!!!!~My Favorite Heirloom!! #ad~MY SEEDY NEEDS~ #ad
- 8 seeds/pack. Heirloom variety. Tomato*** annual Veggie. Pay shipping on 1st seed pack. All others ship free!!!! Oxheart" variety.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Oxheart 9116 Pink 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Somewhat similar to meaty ponderosa types, except for the distinctive shape. The oxheart shape is the result of a mutation, about 1925. Harvest in about 90 days. Germination rate about 80% or better.
6. Rebel Gardens #ad
8 Varieties of Organic Non GMO Seed for Planting Home Garden, Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adRebel Gardens #ad
- 8 heirloom varieties - beefsteak, green zebra, big rainbow, Yellow Pear, Red Cherry, Golden Jubilee, Black Prince, and Brandywine Pink. Go zero waste and feed the soil, not the landfill.
Fully compostable packaging - our collection envolope including the label is made from certified compostable material and the individual seed packets are made from 100% recycled paper. High germination rate - All Rebel Garden tomatoes are guaranteed to grow and come with planting instructions.
Perfect for indoors & outdoors - these tomatoes work great in soil, sun, hydroponic systems, and just about anywhere with some space, raised beds, & water. Certified organic seeds - seeds are grown in the USA and certified Organic by Eco Cert making them 100% Non-GMO.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
40+ Huge Lemon Oxheart Tomato Séẹds- Big Heirloom- 40+ Séẹds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Vegetable: zucchini, pumpkin, broccoli, kale, carrot, lettuce, radish, pea, luffa, spinach, mustard, turnip, eggplant, potato, bitter gourd, corn, bok choy, squash, okra, bean, jicama, cabbage, moringa, lettuce, cabagge, tomato, cucamelon, asparagus, rhubarb, cucumber, mushroom, brussels spouts.
Herb: mint, garlic, onion, parsley, jalapeno, ginseng, rosemary, cilantro, chives, basil, cayenne, pepper, culantro, cumin, cumin, chilli. Grass: clover, ryegrass, zoysia, bermuda, cat, wheatgrass, weed, thyme, kentucky bluegrass, catnip, fescue.
Flower: wildflower, poppy, lupine, moonflower, lilac, rose, foxglove, orchids, coleus, geranium, datura, echinacea, marigold, lotus, adenium obesum, lantana, delphinium, nasturtium, dahlia, shameplant, morning glory, cosmos, coneflower, vinca, zinnia, milkweed, mimosa pudica, sunflower, pansy, lavender, petunia, jasmine, canna, periwinkle, hydrangea, peony, hibiscus, ivy, safflower, hyacinth, daisy, cockscomb, hollyhock, tulips, lily, chrysanthemum, wisteria, gladiolus.
Fruit: grape, guava, pear, blueberry, pineapple, blackcurrant, jackfruit, papaya, melon, carambola, kiwi, peach, raspberry, strawberry, lychee, passion, lime, watermelon, cherry, blackberry, kumquat, plum, apricot.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
Huge Lemon Oxheart Tomato Séẹds- Big Heirloom- 40+ Séẹds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Fruit: grape, strawberry, blackcurrant, blueberry, kiwi, plum, passion, pineapple, papaya, kumquat, watermelon, blackberry, melon, raspberry, pear, lychee, guava, lime, jackfruit, carambola, cherry, peach, apricot. Grass: clover, kentucky bluegrass, bermuda, ryegrass, wheatgrass, weed, catnip, zoysia, cat, thyme, fescue.
Vegetable: zucchini, mushroom, radish, okra, tomato, eggplant, pumpkin, broccoli, lettuce, kale, bitter gourd, cabagge, cabbage, lettuce, luffa, bean, turnip, potato, rhubarb, spinach, cucumber, pea, mustard, cucamelon, asparagus, corn, carrot, jicama, bok choy, moringa, squash, brussels spouts.
Herb: mint, cumin, culantro, ginseng, garlic, rosemary, basil, cilantro, pepper, jalapeno, cayenne, cumin, parsley, onion, chives, chilli.
Flower: wildflower, coleus, echinacea, hyacinth, wisteria, moonflower, rose, datura, sunflower, lilac, cockscomb, dahlia, periwinkle, delphinium, jasmine, lantana, poppy, cosmos, orchids, adenium obesum, petunia, hibiscus, pansy, shameplant, tulips, canna, milkweed, daisy, hydrangea, lotus, lupine, geranium, peony, mimosa pudica, zinnia, safflower, marigold, lavender, morning glory, coneflower, lily, ivy, hollyhock, chrysanthemum, nasturtium, vinca, foxglove, gladiolus.