As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ortho #ad
Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray, 32oz #adOrtho #ad
- For northern and Southern turf grasses. Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds. Kills weeds, Not Lawns. Ready to use—no mixing. Rainproof in 2 hours.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
2. Monterey #ad
5oz, Gowan USA 51496 SedgeHammer, White, 13.5g #adMonterey #ad
- Easy to use - simply mix the contents of this. 5 ounce packet with one gallon of water and spray the target weeds thoroughly. Pets and people can return to the treated area once the spray dries.
Turfgrass safe - this product is safe to use on nutsedge after it has emerged in turfgrasses. Top seller - sedgehammer is the number one selling nutsedge control product on the market and has years of proven results. Selective weed killer - This nutgrass killer specifically controls yellow and purple nutsedge and other tough broadleaf weeds and suppresses kyllinga.
Augustine grass, bermuda grass, Kentucky bluegrass, and cool & warm season grasses. Controls nutsedge - this product stops the growth of nutsedge weeds by moving through the plant and affecting the underground growing points. This product can be used without hurting turfgrasses St.
3. IMAGE #ad
Image 100099405 Kills Nutsedge Concentrate, 24 Ounce #adIMAGE #ad
- Manufactured in United States. Image is a postemergent, selective herbicide for use in southern turf grass and selected ornamentals. Image label.
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND069, Sedge Ender Weed Control Concentrate, Weed Killer 16 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Expansive coverage - bonide sedge ender weed control is an incredibly economical concentrate offering. One pint can treat 2, 000 to 8, 700 square feet, depending on the intended use and various mix rates.
Complete grass coverage - safe to use on both warm and cool season grasses such as bluegrass, Bermuda grass, ryegrass, fescue, and carpetgrass. For best results, apply with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains.
It kills the roots and shoots of existing weeds while preventing the growth of newly emerged weed seedlings. Won't wash away - our herbicide spray starts working on contact and is rainproof within hours.
Pre and post emergent control - product is designed for application before or after weeds have sprouted. Kills weeds, foxtail, not the lawn - sedge Ender Weed Control kills yellow nutsedge, goosegrass, crabgrass, and other grassy weeds down to their roots. Will not wash off after it has dried.
5. Sedgehammer + #ad
Sedgehammer 1.3 oz #adSedgehammer + #ad
- Each gallon of finished solution covers approximately 1, 000 square feet. Sedgehammer herbicide is for use in established lawns, school grounds, campgrounds, tennis courts, and landscape areas.
Each 1. 33 oz. Each 13. 5 g packet makes 1 gallon of finished solution and already contains a surfactant. Can also be applied in residential turf, sports fields, other non-crop sites including: airports, golf courses, public recreation areas, landscaped areas, residential property, fallow areas, sod or turf seed farms, race tracks, roadsides, cemetaries, ornamental turfgrass, fairgrounds, and rights-of-way.
Bottle makes 40 gallons of finished solution. In high volume broadcast applications, each 1. 33 oz. Bottle covers 1-2 acres. 1. 33 oz bottle - halosulfuron-methyl - 75% * * 13. 5 gram package Halosulfuron-methyl - 5% *.
|Brand||Sedgehammer + #ad|
6. Sedgehammer + #ad
Sedgehammer Plus Turf Herbicide 13.5 Grams 2 Packs #adSedgehammer + #ad
- 13. 5 gram package Halosulfuron-methyl - 5% *. Sedgehammer herbicide is for use in established lawns, and landscape areas. Bottle makes 40 gallons of finished solution.
In high volume broadcast applications, each 1. 33 oz. Bottle covers 1-2 acres. Can also be applied in residential turf, school grounds, fairgrounds, tennis courts, cemetaries, fallow areas, race tracks, residential property, campgrounds, sod or turf seed farms, golf courses, landscaped areas, sports fields, roadsides, public recreation areas, ornamental turfgrass, other non-crop sites including: airports, and rights-of-way.
Each 1. 33 oz. Each 13. 5 g packet makes 1 gallon of finished solution and already contains a surfactant. Each gallon of finished solution covers approximately 1, 000 square feet.
|Brand||Sedgehammer + #ad|
7. PBI / Gordon #ad
16 fl oz, PBI/Gordon 855140 Trimec Nutsedge Killer Control #adPBI / Gordon #ad
- Treats northern and southern grasses, kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses. Kills 200+ broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak.
|Brand||PBI / Gordon #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
8. Roundup #ad
Dandelion Lawns1 Refill, Roundup 4375010 Safe Weed Killer For Northern Lawns | Kills Crabgrass, Clover & Yellow Nutsedge | Starts Working Immediately #adRoundup #ad
- Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, perennial ryegrass, including Kentucky bluegrass, and zoysiagrass. Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours. Convenient, ready-to-use refill is easy to pour right into your Roundup for Lawns Extended Wand bottle-no mixing required.
Kills over 250 weeds, dandelion, clover, including crabgrass, and yellow nutsedge-won't harm your lawn. For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer.