As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11.
You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.
Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well. Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, mail boxes, arbors, or anything else you want this vine to climb on. Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber.
2. SeedsUA #ad
Hyacinth Beans Vine Seeds Rare Purple Vegetable for Planting Giant Non GMO 4 Seeds #adSeedsUA #ad
- Non gmo. Using as an ornamental plant in the landscape on a sturdy trellis, fence or arbor. 3-4 seeds in package. Heirloom and organic. Instruction in english for planting the seeds are INCLUDED.
3. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Hyacinth Beans Vine Purple Dolichos Giant Climbing Flower Annual Garden Cut Ukraine #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instruction in english: below in description or by request through Amazon’s messenger in text file Thank you for understanding. Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °F, 10 30 to 40 °F.
Package includes: 016oz about 3 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: dolichos lablab; Germanation: 90-95%.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Hyacinth Bean, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 9 - 11. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Purple & white. Height: 96 inch vining perennial. Company. Sowing rate: 2 seeds per plant.
5. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Lablab purpureus, Dolichos Lablab Annual Heirloom Vine from USA 10+ Seeds, Hyacinth Bean Vine Seeds: White, ALBA #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Annual. Grows in all zones in the warm summer months. As they grow you get lovely, hunter green, heart-shaped leaves followed by tall flower spikes with pure white flowers. 10+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds.
Hyacinth beans are fun to grow. Average, sandy soil. Grow these on your fence, bees, this is it! these are fast growing, hummingbird moths and hummingbirds that frequent the flowers - they'll love them, and don't forget the butterflies, arbor or even as a ground cover - a perfect heirloom vine for your cottage garden! Oh, too!.
They sprout easily and grow quickly reaching 20 feet or more - a very vigorous vine and bloomer - blooming all summer to frost. Grown in and shipped from usa! fast growing vine.
Needs trellis or fence to grow on. For generations -- grown by thomas jefferson at Montecello! If you're looking for a vine to cover a fence for privacy, easy to maintain and attractive all summer into fall. They are self-sowing annuals they prefer full sun but can grown in partial shade and I've found them to be fairly drought tolerant once established. Part to full sun. It's been cultivated as a novelty plant in the U. S.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Hyacinth Ruby Moon SL1832 Purple 10 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Purple stems, lilac-rose blossoms and shiny, 2 to 3 inch magenta pods. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Blooms in about 120 days. Award-winner provides color all season. Germination rate about 70% or better.
7. BEANS #ad
WHITE- Great for Trellis, Beautiful Flowers ,Vegetable, 100 Hyacinth BEAN VINE #adBEANS #ad
- Brand:Beans. Country/region of Manufacture:India, Mpn:Flowers/Vegetable. Model:hyacinth bean VINE WHITE.
8. Kuting #ad
Hyacinth Bean Seeds 10g Non-GMO Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seeds Easy to Grow for Garden Home Yard #adKuting #ad
- Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. Plants are vigorous and are often grown along trellis and fences in the Orient. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well. D for vegetable use.
Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. Hyacinth bean vine like warm and humid, riverside roadside, drought resistance, good adaptability to a variety of soil, side edge of the land, strong root system developed, plant resistance of about 35 ℃ high temperature, good drainage and fertile Of the sandy soil or soil cultivation can significantly increase production, sunny environment, the seeds suitable for germination temperature of 22-23 ℃, before and after the house can be cultivated.
Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, mail boxes, or anything else you want this vine to climb on. Harvest period of 5-7 months. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.