As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
Mineral Salt Clearing Solution, General Hydroponics FloraKleen QT #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Use as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation & sugaring. Reduces plant stress from excess & imbalanced nutrients. Quality nutrients and additives from General Hydroponics. Safe for all systems & media while plants are growing. Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Flora Kleen for Gardening, 2.5-Gallon #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Reduces plant stress from excess & imbalanced nutrients. Quality nutrients and additives from General Hydroponics. Safe for all systems & media while plants are growing. Use as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation & sugaring. Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Liquid Kool Bloom Fertilizers, 1-Quart #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Boosts production of essential oils and fragrances. Facilitates ripening in annuals. Encourages abundant flowering.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics HGC732207 Floralicious Plus Vitality Enhancer Plant Nutrient 1-Gallon Yellow #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- With high concentrations of vitamins, complex sugars,, amino acids, polyflavonoids. Floralicious plus is a super concentrated blend of bioactive plant, marine, microbial and mineral extracts.
Not sold in FL. Floralicious Plus also encourages beneficial microbial activity in the root zone. Not sold in IL.
5. AeroGarden #ad
AeroGarden Liquid Nutrients 1 Liter #adAeroGarden #ad
- One-part nutrient perfect for seedlings, vegetative growth and flowering. Works in all Miracle-Gro AeroGarden models. More than 100 feedings.
Also great for indoor and outdoor plants, shrubs and trees. Patented, ph buffering system great for all hydroponic applications. Additional nutrients for your AeroGarden.
6. General Hydroponics #ad
Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, General Hydroponics Flora Grow, 1 Gallon Pack of 3 #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Nutrients included in the Flora Series are FloraMicro, FloraBloom, and FloraGro. Floramicro: contains nitrogen and calcium, as well as micronutrients which are essential for plant growth. Florabloom: adds phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, and sulfur to provide nutrients for flower and fruit development.
The flora series is a hydroponic-based nutrient system that helps fulfill your plants’ nutrient needs at every stage of growth. Floragro: provides additional nitrogen and potassium for structural and foliar growth.
7. General Hydroponics #ad
Starts & Transplanting, 1-Gallon, General Hydroponics RapidStart Rooting Enhancer Promotes Root Growth For Seedlings #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Works in all systems, media and environments. Promotes prolific root growth. Use during the entire growing cycle in all types of growing media, including coco. Increases your root mass and plant biomass. Expansive root branching with fine root hairs that increase nutrient uptake.
8. bluelab #ad
Temperature, and Conductivity TDS Measurements in Water with Easy Calibration, Bluelab MONGUA Guardian Monitor for pH, 3 in 1 Digital Nutrient Meter for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow White #adbluelab #ad
- Lab quality glass ph probe with easy two point calibration; Conductivity / temperature probe comes factory calibrated so it's ready to be used; Double junction probe is more accurate than test strips and drops. Made in new zealand and manufactured by bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 2-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase 6-month warranty for pH probe.
Monitor ph up and down, temperature, ppm 500, ec, nutrient tds level in water to maximize your grow and ensure plants get a balanced feed; General uses includes growing tent and reservoir; Selectable conductivity units include TDS, ppm 700 and CF.
This hydroponics tester has atc that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; High and low alarm when outside parameters, selectable units include TDS, EC, ppm 500, ppm 700 and CF.
Combine with bluelab pen and meter for full garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil; Other features: International power supply, water resistant design; KIT INCLUDES: Calibration solution, EC probe and pH probe, probe care kit is sold separately.
|Manufacturer||Bluelab Corporation Limited - Import (NZ) #ad|
|Warranty||Two year free repair or replacement guarantee. 6 month guarantee for ph probe|