As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Flowers and Brilliant Green Leaves, Fragrance, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Sambac Arabian Jasmine Low Maintenance Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- The more sun, the more flowers. Brings a great garden feel to the indoors! An excellent container plant on a patio, deck, posts, or balcony.
The small flowers -- often white, but sometimes pink or yellow -- Usually pack a punch in the scent department, and a small sprig can scent a room. Thrives outdoors in warm climates and is beautiful trained to fences, latticework and trellises.
This item does not ship to California. Sambac is a broad-leaf evergreen that likes a site with full or partial sun. Jasmine sambac, is one of the best bush Jasmine choices, also known as Arabian Jasmine, and has small snow-white flowers with an intoxicating fragrance.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, 1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, decks, walls, benches, mailboxes, gazebos, Trellises, and hand-rails. Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, garden wire, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, or plant clips.
Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine that comes with easy to use plant food **Currently Pruned for the winter, will explode with growth in the spring! **. This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma.
3. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Three 4" Pots, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Arabica Coffee Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, Produces Fragrant Flowers #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light. This item does not ship to California. It features glabrous, star-shaped, glossy, elliptical, dark green leaves with prominent veins and wavy margins, with fragrant resembles the aroma of Jasmine, White flowers that bloom in axillary clusters.
This means that they should be placed near a window But not directly in the window itself.
Beautiful and easy-to-grow house plant. After this plant flowers it produces deep red, each containing two Arabica seeds, shiny and Plum like cherries, or beans. Arabica is one of the worlds finest quality coffee plants.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Cestrum nocturnum, 4" Pot, Ohio Grown Night Blooming Jasmine Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Hardy in zones 9-11. Homegrown by hirt's gardens in ohio means hardier plants.
Proper name: Cestrum nocturnum. Grow indoors or out. One of the most fragrant flowers in the world. To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Part Number||Hirt Cestrum nocturnum 1|
5. Easy to Grow #ad
Hardy Jasmine, Jasminum Officinale, Deliciously Fragrant | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, 1 Live Starter Plug Plant Rooted in 2.5" Pot #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Handsome vine with sweetly scented white flowers - Ships from USA by Easy to Grow Bulbs. Heavenly fragrance - 2. 5" starter Plug Plant. Extraordinary scent prized for high end perfumes and teas.
Grow this fragrant jasmine indoors for flowers off and on all year! **Please note this plant ships as a vine and flowers will not be in full bloom. Ideal for growing in cooler parts of the country; Thrives in Zones 7-10, 6 with protective winter mulch.
6. Kauai Garden #ad
Trachelospermum Jasminoides, Star Jasmine Vine Plant, Highly Fragrant, Confederate Jasmine #adKauai Garden #ad
- Bloom most in the spring, with more sporadic blooming throughout the summer. Excellent ground cover and climbing decoration. Stay safe. Update: yes we are open. Coronavirus has NOT affected us.
Highly fragrant, white blossoms - Blooms start in spring. If you live a in cold area, they may go dormant during winter. For variegated star jasmine, see my other listing. All orders will ship within 2 business days.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
FRAGRANT, 2.5" Pot, Asiatic Star Jasmine Plant -Trachelosperumum #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers.
Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Can be grown indoor or outdoor.
Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. 9greenbox asiatic star jasmine plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is a Live Plant potted in a 2.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
Fragrant!!, Makes A Great Bonsai, Or Indoor Plant, Ylang Ylang Tree, Perfume Tree Seeds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Cananga odorata: the ylang-ylang is a medium to large sized tree producing yellow flowers with long trailing petals and a strong aromatic scent. Flowers are used to scent perfumes, lotions and other such products.
Each flower is a beautiful five-point start which begins as white, then turning a rich, then green, golden yellow as the blossoms mature. From united States. Grows best in frost free climates and must be protected from freezing or near freezing temperatures.
Can be grown indoors and as a bonsai. Native to malaysia and indonesia, but has naturalized throughout most of the larger Pacific Island groups, Thailand, Northern Australia, and Vietnam. The scent is also used medicinally for its calming effects. With age the trunk develops a crooked, cosmetics, contorted shape which adds to the character of the tree.