As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super 36" Splitting Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs. Lifetime warranty. Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat.
Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood. Item weight: 5. 85 pounds. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
2. Fiskars #ad
36-Inch 751110-1003, Fiskars IsoCore Maul #adFiskars #ad
- Full lifetime. Patented isocore shock control system absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles.
Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. Ideal for splitting wood splitting face or driving wedges and stakes driving face.
Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand.
3. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars X11 Splitting Axe, 17-Inch #adFiskars #ad
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Ideal for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs. Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat.
Lifetime warranty. Included sheath helps protect blade and the user.
4. Fiskars #ad
28", Black, Fiskars 375591-1001 4-1/4Lb Splitting Axe #adFiskars #ad
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting. Shock-absorbing dura frame handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage. Ideal for splitting medium to large-sized logs and is designed for maximum efficiency.
Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood. Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts.
5. Husqvarna #ad
Husqvarna 30" Wooden Splitting Axe, Large #adHusqvarna #ad
- Head is attached to the hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening. Best suited for splitting thicker wood. Includes a leather edge cover.
Long handle creates extra power and Utilizes a two-hand grip. Head is designed to go easy into the wood, with minimal effort by the chopper and split the wood in two parts.
6. Vipukirves #ad
Leveraxe Classic MX, 36 inch Splitting Axe, Vipukirves #adVipukirves #ad
- Leveraxe's innovated design produces a levering action as it sinks into the wood. Less force is required to split the wood compared to traditional axes. Length: 35. 5 inches -total weight: 5. 5 lbs -axe head weight: 4. 18 lbs. The hook on the back of the axe is a brake.
This light weight axe allows women and men of all abilities to split firewood with ease. Leveraxe classic mx is very efficient and enjoyable tool for chopping wood. Leveraxe's high quality steel head weighs 4. 18 lbs. This feature stops the axe on top of the wood, not allowing it to go into the ground or the user's leg.
|Manufacturer||Vipukirves Heikki Oy #ad|
|Warranty||Axe head 10 years|
7. Hults Bruk #ad
Hults Bruk Sarek Wood Splitting Axe #adHults Bruk #ad
- Made in Sweden. 30 inch handle Length. 4. 5 pounds Overall Weight. Solid swedish Steel Axe Head. Solid american Hickory Wood Handle.
8. Hults Bruk #ad
Hults Bruk Bjork Splitting Axe #adHults Bruk #ad
- Claimed weight: 4. 66 lbs. Material: head Solid Swedish steel. Handle: solid American Hickory. Dimensions: handle length 30 in. Recommended Use: hiking & camping.
|Brand||Hults Bruk #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hults Bruk #ad|