As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
Low Maintenance Drought Tolerant Flowering Shrub, 3 Live Plants, Leucophyllum Frutescens, Texas Sage #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- With the onset of summer monsoons, and can die if over watered. The plant is semideciduous and loses some foliage during the colder months. Leucophyllums can be used in a wide range of landscape situations, giving it the nickname barometer plant.
Prune texas sage in early spring if you want to maintain a rounded shape and reduce dense foliage. The foliage of the bushes includes silver-gray oval leaves that are soft to the touch. Texas sage bushes regenerate at a fast rate. The fuzzy oval leaves are highly ornamental and remain silver throughout the winter.
Plant it a little on the high side, mounding dirt up to it, to make sure there's good drainage even during our rainy season. Pruning also helps older plants that become straggly.
During summer and fall, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Choose a well-drained area or this plant won't survive. They can survive on little to no supplemental watering except during periods of extreme drought, accents, leucophyllum explodes in a burst of color, visual and wind screening, included focal points, and wildlife habitat. It has attractive grayish green-variegated silver foliage. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
2. Florida Foliage #ad
Emerald Goddess Liriope Muscari, Drought Tolerant Low Maintenance Evergreen Ground Cover Grass, 3 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It will thrive in courtyards and atriums, where soils remain perpetually moist and is beautiful in dry streambeds or beside water gardens and fountains. Emerald goddess lily turf features dainty spikes of purple flowers rising above the foliage in late summer. A great plant for urban gardens or apartment balconies.
This lilyturf is superior because its foliage remains dark green throughout winter, it is highly resistant to crown rot, and has good cold and drought tolerance. A superior selection with foliage that remains dark green throughout winter, and has good cold and drought tolerance.
Makes charming potted plants for greenery amidst more exotic blossoms. It features an abundance of magnificent black berries in early fall. Its attractive grassy leaves emerge light green in spring, turning dark green in color the rest of the year.
Water regularly during first growing season to establish an extensive root system; tolerates mild drought, faded foliage before new leaves emerge. Grown, a more uniform size, has high resistance to crown rot, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Its strap-leaf foliage can be arranged to appear either very formal as edging or quite informal in irregularly shaped drifts and clumps. Flowers are a more intense purple, and longer-lasting. Use along the front of borders or as a groundcover.
3. Altman Plants #ad
Altman Plants, Live Succulent Plants 64 Pack Assorted Potted Succulents Plants Live House Plants in Cacti and Succulent Soil Mix, Cactus Plants Live Indoor Plants Live Houseplants in Planter Pots #adAltman Plants #ad
- They grow great in a garden, expressing themselves in charming, vivid ways throughout the year. We are known for our excellent customer service and going the extra mile for our customers. A pack of them also makes for memorable party favors, succulent arrangement, or a great gift set for that special someone.
Your order may contain other varieties than listed as well as duplicate varieties. Excellent variety: depending on availability, product mix may include a selection of Aeonium, Crassula, echeveria, Kalanchoe, aloe plant, and Sedum varieties. They make excellent terrarium plants, wall decor, accent pieces, porch, and other decorations for an outdoor patio, home garden, or almost any room in your house with windows.
Please feel free to directly reach out to us with any questions or concerns. They can thrive in either succulent soil or cactus soil. Healthy live arrival guarantee: your mini succulent plants will arrive alive and healthy, fully rooted in soil in 2-inch succulent pots.
Perfect for gifts and events: a succulent plant can easily be used in a wreath arrangement of real plants, wedding favors, table centerpieces, or DIY succulent terrarium kit. Beautiful, succulent planter, easy care live plants: featuring eye-catching foliage and flowers, or other plant container, succulents look exotic but are among the lowest maintenance house plants available. Natural home decor: succulents are extremely versatile and look great when incorporated into a wide variety of room decor.
|Brand||Altman Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Altman Plants #ad|
|Part Number||Assorted Live bulk|
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Texas Sage Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Lavender Purple Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Texas sage produces beautiful flowers and is a low maintenance cold, heat, and drought tolerant shrub that makes a great indoor or outdoor houseplant. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
In the landscape they screen and hedge, cold to 10 degrees, high heat, are deer resistant, handle poor soil, and grow to 6' tall and wide and flower.
This silvery leafed plant blooms copiously every 4 weeks from spring to fall and they are great containers for the home, deck, office, porch, or patio. This pet safe evergreen easy care 10" potted plant measures 12-14" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; Zones 8 to 12.
5. High Desert Nursery #ad
King Alexander Palm Live Rooted Potted Triple Seedlings 6-10 Inches Tall Drought Resistant Plant Easy to Grow Ready for Planting 3 Plant Pack #adHigh Desert Nursery #ad
- Typically, this plant can handle any sunlight, but make sure to protect from extreme heat. Starter plants: these are not large sized plants and are purposely SMALL for your own Pruning Preference. Basic care: we recommend only watering once the soil goes completely dry.
They will also need to be protected from freezing weather as their USDA Zone is 9 or Above. Soil type: Well Draining. Specifications: archontophoenix alexandrae, Height Growth Average 15-30 Feet, Evergreen, Pot Size 3.5 x 2. 5 inch, Perennial.
|Brand||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Manufacturer||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Warranty||*Limited Conditional Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in healthy condition. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied, due to the seller not being able to further care for the plant. If you received a defective plant, feel free to contact us immediately. Claims under this Warranty must be received within 72 hours of the delivery (This is a live plant) and accompanied by a photo of the plant, the box it came in and a brief description of the issue. Failure to provide prompt notice or validation voids this Warranty. |
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Imperial Blue Plumbago | 2 Large Gallon Size Plants | Auriculata | Live Drought Tolerant Deer Resistant Blooming Butterfly Attracting Shrub #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- It is an evergreen shrub to woody vine that is native to South Africa and has green, oval to spatula-shaped leaves with small ear-like projections at the base. The flowers are attractive to butterflies and do not require deadheading. Plumbago plants are sprawling shrubs with branches that resemble vines.
The leaves are alternate on thin, except in coldest winters, gracefully arching stems. Attractive, deep powder-blue flowers are the showpiece of the Imperial Blue Plumbago. It is prized for the profusion of blue phlox-like flowers it produces for extended periods of time.
Imperial blue plumbago blooms year round, bearing many five-petaled tubular blue blooms in round clusters at the ends of the branches. It has few pests and diseases are rare. It can be pruned into a compact mounded shrub or most attractively allowed to freely sprawl, vine and trail.
However, harsh pruning shortens the plant’s lifespan and contributes to brown, stick-like growth and looks best when the branches have enough room to exhibit their cascading nature. Two additional bonuses are its deer resistance and, once established, these easy growing shrubs also tolerate drought. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. The flower bases and seed capsules are covered with sticky, gland tipped hairs and often hitch a ride with humans or pets.
7. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
50+ Blue Fescue Ornamental Grass/Perennial Festuca/Drought Tolerant/Sun or Shade #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Low maintenance / thrives on neglect. Grows 10-12 inches tall. Strong, robust plants. This year's fresh seeds. Easy to grow perennial, drought tolerant full sun or full shade.
8. skywayoutdoor #ad
50 + GROUNDCOVER Seeds, USA, Moss Verbena, Creeping Perennial Purple Flower #adskywayoutdoor #ad
- Moss verbena rarely requires watering after they are established. It’s a fast growing ground cover that looks great in rock gardens, + meadows. Not fussy about the type of soil, moss verbena will grow in just about any soil conditions as long as it’s well-draining.
Draw butterflies and other wildlife to your yard with this easy to grow moss verbena groundcover! Moss verbena is a low growing, creeping perennial in zone 6-11 and grown as an annual in other zones.
Perfect for roadside plantings and reclamtion and can fill bare spots in your yard quickly. Drought and heat tolerant. Low growing + spreading growth make this variety an ideal evergreen ground cover with aromatic ferny, pots, containers, finely cut foliage.