As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cozy Crib #ad
Veronica Repens Creeping Speedwell 100+ Seeds for Planting Great as a Stunning Groundcover #adCozy Crib #ad
- An easy to grow evergreen perennial that will brighten your garden and fills in any space you need while suppressing weeds. It grows only 1-2 inch tall and is perfect for rock gardens, and containers, baskets, walls, balconies, and as a groundcover; It is also ideal for driveways and walkways since it is salt tolerant or for growing between steppingstones.
The seeds are very tiny, when planting directly outdoors, protect them from the wind.
Should you have any questions or issues with your order, pls send us a message; We would be happy to help. Keep seeds in a cool and dark place; The number of seeds in the package is approximate due to small size. This spectacular fast-spreading carpeting plant is drought tolerant and will beautifully cover the ground with long lasting bright blue flowers; It blooms from June to August.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 20,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, along borders, in containers & pots, trailing growth habits. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs. Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers.
The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, fences & walkways, or directly in the garden.
All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall. The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
3. Jocadew #ad
Creeping Blue Speedwell/Veronica Repens Flower Jocad 50 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Creeping blue speedwell / Veronica Repens Flower Jocad 50 Seeds. Bloom time: spring - early summer | hardiness zone: 4 - 8 | plant height: 1 - 2" | plant spacing: 6 - 12" | Light Requirements: Sun - Part Shade | Soil & Water Preferences: Average | Quantity: 50 Seeds.
Name: creeping blue speedwell | other common names: creeping veronica | Scientific Name: Veronica Repens | Color: Light Blue | Plant Seeds: Outdoors After Frost / Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Lawn Seed, 2 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant.
Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. Dichondra is a great grass alternative for warmer climates. Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial Herb for Landscaping, 8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 5,000 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs. Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall. Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems.
The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. This versatile groundcover also looks great when grown between pavers and stepping stones as well. Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, along borders, fences & walkways, in containers & pots, or directly in the garden. Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, trailing growth habits.
7. Seed Kingdom #ad
Thyme Creeping Thyme Bulk 15,000 Seeds Great Garden Herb by Seed Kingdom #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Thymus serpyllum. 15, 000 seeds. Leaves are used fresh or dried for seasoning. Great Herb. One of the best low growing ground covers is Creeping thyme.
8. RDR Seeds #ad
Thymus Serpyllum, AKA Breckland Thyme, Heirloom Non-GMO Ground Cover Seeds, Purple Flowers, Mother of Thyme, Wild Thyme, 1,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Press groups of about 5 seeds lightly into soil surface do not cover with soil 6-12" apart when soil reaches 70 degrees and the threat of frost has passed. Please provide your seeds the attention they need as dry soil can cause germination to fail.
Grows 3-8" tall and produces small lavender colored flowers. Creeping thyme provides excellent ground cover and tolerates light foot traffic in place of a traditional lawn.
Attracts butterflies to your lawn. When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. It also replaces standard thyme in the kitchen. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow and take up to 4 weeks. These seeds are extremely small, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, almost 3 million seeds per pound, or easy planting if casually sprinkled.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|