As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Grass Seed, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. It is sometimes referred to as pony foot or kidney weed. Dichondra is actually called a grass many times since it is used for lawns.
It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11.
2. Znadna & Garden #ad
Znadna Seed, Scented Long-haired Mountain Thyme Seeds Sand Thyme Creeping Carpets Groundcover Perennial Flowers Stonecrop Seed Hardy Perennial #adZnadna & Garden #ad
- Material: Seed. The heyday of long-haired mountain Thyme is from June to September. In summer, the petite flowers cover almost completely the dark green leaves of this exceptional lover's tree.
Long-haired mountain thyme thymus praecox grows in dense planting to pillows or carpet-like upholstery, which spread decoratively over adjacent stones, stairs or terraces.
The hardy, perennial shrubs grow 10 cm high and love a sunny spot. The distance between the thyme shrubs and other plants in your garden should be 25-30 cm. The care of this herbal plant is low & the water requirement is also low.
3. Outsidepride #ad
10000 Seeds, Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 - 10 This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months.
It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones. Sagina subulata is the latin name for Irish moss plants.
This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells. This low growing ground cover will only get 2 - 3 inches tall. Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants. Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade.
4. PLAT FIRM #ad
1000pcs/bag Creeping Thyme red joss Seeds Perennial Ground Cover for Home Garden #adPLAT FIRM #ad
- 1000pcs/bag creeping thyme reD JOSS Seeds Perennial Ground cover for home garden. Picture is an indication of kind only. 1000pcs/bag creeping thyme reD JOSS Seeds Perennial Ground cover for home garden. High germination Rate Seeds. Package contains 1 set of seeds.
5. SVI #ad
100pcs/bag Creeping Thyme Seeds or Blue Rock Cress Seeds Perennial Ground cover flower, Natural growth for home garden 8 #adSVI #ad
- Brand name: panago Product Type: Bonsai Style: Perennial. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Unit type: lot 100 pieces/lot package weight: 002kg 004lb.
Package size: 20cm x 10cm x 10cm 7. 87in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Applicable constellation: Virgo Flowerpot: Excluded Classification: Novel Plant.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Alyssum Sweet, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seed at 1 ounce per 1, 000 square feet or 2 1/2 pounds per acre. Sweet alyssum is a low growing groundcover and great for planting in containers or along flower bed borders.
Sweet alyssum seed will grow 8 - 12 inches tall and have white blooms. Grow lobularia maritima - benthamii wildflower seed in full sun or partial shade, it is both drought tolerant and heat resistant.
It is a perennial that grows best in USDA Zones: 7 - 9. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. These honey-scented heirloom flowers are deer resistant but attract beneficial insects to your flower garden.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Annual, Full Sun Daisy, 6000 Creeping Daisy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 6"-12" tall with a spreading mat of daisies. 6000 creeping daisy seeds - White Daisy with Yellow Center. Creeping daisies prefer full sunlight, and they will grace you with their presence from mid-summer to fall. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free.
The best kind of creeper to have!! Creeping daisies form a lovely, blooming mat that looks great in a meadow or flowerbed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Mat is about 18" wide. Sow directly onto Garden Soil. Creeping daisy seeds produce small, 6 to 12 inch tall flowers with white petals and yellow centers.
8. Nature's Seed #ad
500 sq. ft, Nature's Seed TURF-BR-500-F Blue Ribbon Blend #adNature's Seed #ad
- Kentucky bluegrass seed is better adapted to high foot-traffic and compacted soil. Designed to perform best in the northern United States, from northern California to Illinois and New York. Ryegrass quickly establishes the lawn, while the slower growing bluegrasses come in later to provide fantastic color and feel.
Premium blend of elite type Kentucky bluegrasses and perennial ryegrasses. 98% pure live seed. Creates a genetically superior cool-season turf with velvety texture, deep green color, and unmatched traffic tolerance. Never any filler.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|