As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal, 20-Pound #adCowboy #ad
- Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources. No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes. Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. Lights without using lighter fluid. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal.
2. Jealous Devil #ad
20LB, Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adJealous Devil #ad
- Waterproof & re-sealable bag: Industry-leading waterproof / dustproof packaging with carry handle and zip top closure. 100% natural: pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material.
Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, no popping, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, or kamado. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
3. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 29088 Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 8.8-Pound #adCowboy #ad
- Provides great Wood Flavor To Every Barbecue. 100% all natural & contains No Coal Or Chemicals. Burns faster & Hotter Than Standard Briquettes.
4. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- Super premium for long cooks: 17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking.
Big pieces: 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times.
Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more. Restaurant quality: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures. Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long.
5. Fogo #ad
Fogo Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking, 35 Pounds #adFogo #ad
- Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for everyday smoking and grilling For long cooks, try FOGO Super Premium. Restaurant quality: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly.
Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Primo, and more. Big pieces: Large charcoal piece size. Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long.
6. Harder Charcoal #ad
33 LB Bag, Harder Charcoal 100 Percent Natural XL Restaurant Style Barbecue Grilling Lump Charcoal #adHarder Charcoal #ad
- Unique style of wood: Handmade from the "axe breaker" Quebracho Wood. Produces steady heat: Designed for extreme long-lasting heat without excess smoke and sparks. Restaurant quality charcoal: 100% all-natural XL restaurant-style charcoal that's perfect for grilling and smoking your favorite foods.
Made without cutting down living trees: Quebracho wood is harvested from South America and is harvested without cutting down a single tree. Excellent for many types of grills: Perfect for ceramic Kamado style cookers like Primo, Kamado Joe, Big Green Egg, and more.
7. Best of the West #ad
Best of the West Premium Mesquite Natural Hardwood Lump BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal Briquettes, 40 Pounds #adBest of the West #ad
- Eco-friendly: repurpose ashes as a compost filler or soil amendment and help your garden grow while helping the environment. Adds delicious flavor: infuse ribs, brats, kebobs, vegetables, steaks, burgers, and more with unmatchable smokey flavor.
All natural: made from natural, eco-friendly sustainably-sourced hardwood with no chemicals or additives. Endlessly efficient: Burns hotter, longer, and cleaner than regular charcoal for improved cooking and efficiency. Reusable: douse remnants with water and reuse once dry, making them more fuel-efficient than wood chips.
8. Rockwood #ad
Maple, and Pecan Wood Mix, Hickory, Rockwood All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, Missouri Oak #adRockwood #ad
- Highly recommended" by the professional reviewers at The Naked Whiz. 100% all-natural lump charcoal made from Missouri grown Oak, Maple, Hickory, & Pecan.
Made from renewable, natural resources. Our paper bag and soy-based inks are recyclable, landfill-safe, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned. Our slow burning, and burns boldly for juicier, ash minimizing coal lights easily, heats quickly, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker.
Not a single tree is harvested - made exclusively from hardwood left over from timber milling. 1 consumer ranked charcoal and on the Naked Whiz' Lump Charcoal Database.