As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Space Cowboys #ad
Space Cowboys Caylus 1303 Various #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 90 minutes. The rounds are swift and flowing, combining simple rules with almost endless replayability. In the end, deliver them to the castle, the player with the most Prestige points wins! Number of players and average playtime: this classic strategy board game is designed for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older.
Your workers will have to labor under the provost's watchful eye, gather the required resources, sawmills, MASTER BUILDERS: Construct farms, and construct the greatest castle to obtain prestige and the king's favors.
Strategy board game: players place their workers to gather resources, or construct new buildings.
Immersive fun: a deep strategy game with very fluid game play, streamlined and augmented version, The classic worker placement game is back in a modern, designed by the original Caylus development team!. Infinite possibilities: this new take on the beloved classic features very high replayability thanks to infinite starting configurations and multiple strategies. Welcome to caylus, markets guilds and other buildings on this road.
|Brand||Space Cowboys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Space Cowboys #ad|
2. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Fun family games for game night: an international favorite, catan has been called the "Perfect Social Game". The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older.
Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games! Strategy board game: use resource combinations - grain, ore, wool, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements and cities.
But beware! someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. Acquire your resources through trades, cards or lucky dice even outside your turn.
Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Trade, build and settle: embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. No two games are the same. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of catan can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. KLASK #ad
For Kids and Adults of All Ages That’s Half Foosball, Half Air Hockey, KLASK: The Magnetic Award-Winning Party Game of Skill #adKLASK #ad
- Fun for kids and adults alike - for 2 players, each match lasts around 10 minutes – set up a tournament to find out who the true champion is! NOTE: Strikers may come with protective felt attached on the bottom or with PTFE stickers to apply, both suitable for protecting the playing surface.
Best party game: klask was ranked as the #1 party game of 2015 in Sweden and Norway! Ideal for parties big and small, or just couples having a game night, families, Klask is fun for everyone!.
Be careful not to land your striker in your own goal! Play it anywhere: like a foosball table on-the-go, Klask comes fully assembled and can be played on any flat surface, making it the perfect tabletop game for the pub.
Fast and frantic: get your hand under the table! try to score but watch out for the hole! Use your magnetic handle and striker to defend your half, avoid the biscuits magnets and send the ball flying into your opponent’s goal to score. Beautifully designed: carefully designed and optimized for tabletop use in the finest regions of Denmark with a lovely wooden finish to help the game stand out.
|Manufacturer||Oy Marektoy #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
4. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 scorepad, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 4 clear plastic resource containers, and 3 rulebooks.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
5. Next Move #ad
Azul-Board Game Strategy-Board Game Mosaic-Tile Placement Game Family-Board Game for Adults and Kids Ages 8 and up 2 to 4 Players #adNext Move #ad
- Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use.
The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Perfect for a fun family game night! Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
An Engine-Building, Area Control for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Gray, Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 90-120 minutes. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
Lead your faction to victory, and exploring the mysterious factory, working the land, building mechs, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions.
It is a time of unrest in 1920s europa. Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Avalon Hill HeroQuest Game System Tabletop Board Game, Immersive Fantasy Dungeon Crawler Adventure Game for Ages 14 and Up, 2-5 Players #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Immersive adventure game: the avalon Hill HeroQuest board game is fantasy dungeon crawler in which players must work together to battle terrifying monsters and complete epic quests. The game comes with 14 quests, and players can also create their own stories and build their own quests.
65 plus detailed miniatures: this semi-cooperative board game includes highly detailed miniature figures on 25mm bases, and detailed furniture models for an immersive gaming experience.
Mythical heroes: the realm is in need of champions to challenge the evil forces of the Dread sorcerer Zargon.
Stunning artwork: the heroquest cards and booklets feature incredible artwork that helps takes players' imaginations into a fantastical world filled with hideous monsters, deadly traps, and more. Limitless replayability: this heroquest tabletop board game is for 2-5 players, ages 14 and up. Four heroes --barbarian, Elf, Dwarf, and Wizard--have answered the call.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|