As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hometown Seeds #ad
2 Grams, Approximately 15 Seeds, Bird House Gourd Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Allow fruit to mature on vine as long as possible. Fun, easy to grow plants yield gourds that can be made into attractive hanging birdhouses or dippers. 110+ days to harvest. Package contains 2 grams, approximately 15 Bird House Gourd Seeds.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Bottle/Birdhouse Gourd Lagenaria siceraria Twin Pack of 45 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- All gourd seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. The green outer skin turns dark brown when the fruits are hardened. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
The bottle gourd is aptly named because it can be used as either or. The shells can also be hollowed out and cut to resemble a cup or bottle as well. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality bottle gourd seeds packaged by seed needs. Each bottle gourd plant will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 to 30 inches tall, producing long vines that stretch 6 to 12 feet long.
A small hole can be drilled into the hard outer shell, and the shells can be hung for birds, for use as a birdhouse. Many gardeners choose to grow Gourds vertically to save space. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Gourd Birdhouse 8337 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Useful, big gourd, with average size of 10 to 12 inches. Large round bottom section connected by a narrow neck to a smaller round upper section. Harvest in about 130 days.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Birdhouse Gourd 16 Seeds. Bird House #110 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Luffa aegyptiaca-35 seeds-aka loofa cylindrica #42 || ▶▷giant luffa esmeralda-15 seeds-rare huge sponge #227 || ▶▷crown of thorns gourd-30 seeds-bin #93 || ▶▷dark green zucchini-25 seeds-Bin #105 || ▶▷Birdhouse Gourd-16 seeds-Bin #110 || ▶▷Speckled Swan Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #113 || ▶▷Dipper Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #40 || ▶▷Boston Pickling Cucumber-150 seeds-Bin #92.
Nothing but the best of the cucurbit vegetable family! from the most popular to the rarest seeds of the family! Click now to buy your favorite variety, or save money and grow the entire collection at a discount! This is the best cucurbate survival selection available.
Cucumber white wonder-50 seeds-bin #142 || ▶▷"cucumber straight 8"-60 seeds-bin #32 || ▶▷lemon cucumber-100 seeds-bin #31 || ▶▷mexican Sour Gherkin-10 seeds-Bin #1 || ▶▷Beit Alpha Cucumber-30 seeds-Bin #211 || ▶▷Armenian Cuke Mix-80 seeds-Bin #5.
Pumpkin atlantic giant-8 seeds-bin #328 || ▶▷jack be little pumpkin-30 seeds-bin #308 || ▶▷melon florida giant-50 seeds-bin #4 || ▶▷Spaghetti Squash-20 seeds-Bin #275 || ▶▷Pink Banana Squash-25 seeds MS Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. Seed varieties gourd cucumber pumpkin squash melon Selection Luffa Melon Summer || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
5. Fertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
Seeds Calabash Boutle Gourds Giant Rare Lagenaria Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adFertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
- Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Instructions in English are included. Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 10 30 to 40 °F.
Package includes about 8-10 seeds. Species: lagenaria siceraria; Germanation: 90-95%.
6. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Dipper Gourd Seeds Long Handle Variety Great for Making Bird Houses Bin40 20 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Indoors- 1” deep, 3-4 weeks before last frost with soil temperature at 70 degrees. Transplant after last frost without disturbing the roots. Dipper gourd! create your own art or craft! lagenaria sicerari dipper gourd seeds may be treateD WITH FUNGICIDE.
Grow on a trellis for straighter, longer handles. Harvest before a frost. Outdoors- plant 1” deep, when soil warms to 70 degrees. Free shipping || non gmo.
Gourds are ready for harvest when the stems dry and turn brown, slender neck with a round ballooning end: can be cut and used as a ladle or dipper when dried. This is a Lagenaria or hard-skinned gourd.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". Germination: Below. Narrow, usually5 to 120 days to maturity. Plant 2-3 seeds every 18-36” apart, after last frost, with the large varieties the furthest apart. Gourd vines are extremely vigorous and require a lengthy growing season, and the fruit is very light with a seed rattle.
7. HANO #ad
Speckled Swan, Bird House Fruited Warted Speckled Swan Luffa Pear Turban, 25 Seeds : 25 Gourd Seeds #adHANO #ad
- We are selling seeds only not plants. International Shipment. Item package Quantity:1. Speckled swan - 25 seeds : 25 gourd seeds - Bird House Fruited Warted Speckled Swan Luffa Pear Turban. Speckled swan - 25 seeds : 25 gourd seeds - Bird House Fruited Warted Speckled Swan Luffa Pear Turban.
8. Jocadew #ad
Perfect for Making Bird Houses jocad 10 Seeds, Seeds from My Large Apple Gourds #adJocadew #ad
- Dried fruit is used as interesting fall decorations and perfect for bird house's. Eye-catching climber, grows best with some type of support structure, such as an old fence or trellis.
Seeds from my large apple gourds - Perfect For Making Bird Houses jocad 10 Seeds. Grow in good soil and full sun. Ready in 125 days from seed.