As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Arizonas Best #ad
20LB Citrus Food #adArizonas Best #ad
- Can also be used on fruit trees, berries & grapes, bag. Dimension - 18 x 11 x 3 in. Arizona"s best, 13-10-4, citrus food. Item weight - 20 lbs. Contains special combination of nutrients beneficial to tree growth, productivity & high quality.
2. Gro Well Brands Cp #ad
Gro Well Brands Cp AZB10062 20Lb Citrus Food, 20 lb #adGro Well Brands Cp #ad
- Sold in convenient 20lb bag. Maximize fruits potential. Ideal for fruit trees, grapes and berries.
3. Jobe's Organics #ad
16lb, Brown, Jobe’s Organics 09224 Fruit & Citrus Fertilizer #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions, insects, helps resist disease, and drought during the growing season. Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Easy pour bag; guaranteed analysis: 3-5-5 1.
5 pound resealable bag, 3-5-5 4 pound bag, 3-5-5 16 pound bag. Organic granular fertilizer; Fast acting fertilizer for fruit and citrus trees; established and new trees. Contains jobe’s biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Brown/A, 4.5 lb, Miracle-Gro 3002910 Shake 'N Feed Continuous Release Palm Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains magnesium, iron and manganese to grow lush palms, cyads and tropical plants. Prevents yellowing and curling of fronds. Takes the guesswork Out of Feeding! Feeds up to 3 months. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.
5. Espoma #ad
Espoma CT4 4-Pound Citrus-tone 5-2-6 Plant Food #adEspoma #ad
- 38839. Based on university recommendations. It helps in the development of the entire tree. Formulated to produce abundant and flavorful citrus fruit. 4-pound bag. It is perfect for all citrus, continuous, fruit, and nut trees and provides a safe, and complete balanced feeding.
An all natural and organic plant food enhanced with thousands of living microbes and is approved for organic gardening. All natural organic.
6. JR Peters #ad
J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer #adJR Peters #ad
- For use on: tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, other lemons & limes, oranges, mangos, grapefruits, kumquats.
This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit. Citrus feed 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group.
Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden. When used as directed, jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. EZ-gro #ad
Lime Tree, Citrus Fertilizer for Your Lemon Tree Plant, Avacado Tree and Any Fruit Tree by EZ-gro | Our Citrus Tree Fertilizer is Specially Formulated to Help Citrus and Fruit Trees Bear More Fruit #adEZ-gro #ad
- Enhanced micronutrient package - It is blended with a micronutrient package which delivers the optimal nutrition for plants in the citrus group. Specially formulated citrus tree fertilizer - to provide citrus and fruit trees the nutrients they need to bear abundant healthy fruit and citrus.
Serving growers for over 40 Years. Concentrated liquid fertilizer - Add to water for the most effective and accurate nutrient delivery system to your citrus plants.
Advanced formulation - ez-gro 20-3-19 uses the highest quality nutrients available delivering professional results to your citrus and fruit trees. Ideal fertilizer for citrus trees - and the ideal fertilizer for fruit trees as it helps in the development of the entire tree.
8. BGI Fertilizers #ad
Citrus Fertilizer, CITRUSGAIN 10lb Bag #adBGI Fertilizers #ad
- It is formulated specifically for citrus and other plants having similar nutrient requirements. Citrus like orange, high yield, avocado, zinc, lemon, lime, sulfur, other macronutrients and micronutrients to product strong growth, manganese, other fruit trees and plants need ample amounts of nitrogen, copper, potassium, mango, magnesium, iron, fruit size and juice quality.
Applied directly on top of soil & mulch. Specially formulated for Citrus Plants & Trees. Citrusgain is the easiest way to ensure plants have these meaningful elements.