As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3" Pot, Hirt's Arabica Coffee Bean Plant, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F. Easy to grow houseplant. The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine. The plant you will receive is growing in a 3" pot.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, 4" Pot, Arabica Coffee Plant #ad9GreenBox #ad
- First potting is the initial tree together with the pot that you will be receiving in your purchase from 9GreenBox. Repotting – you will be needing to do the repotting for this coffee plant thrice. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants. When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity.
Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. 9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot. Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden.
Avoid too much sunlight as it can cause leaf browning. A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant.
And lastly, when it finally reached the height of 26’’ to 36’’ inches you will be doing the last repotting that your tree needs. Second will be the repotting you will be doing when your Coffee Tree reach the height of 8’’ you need to consider the second repotting. Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives. Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
4" pot, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Coffee plant is the source of the world's most popular breakfast beverage. Cofee plant easy to grow. They make attractive house plants, just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe. Coffee plants 8'' inches tall. Excelleent indoor plants.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3" Pot with Decorative Pot Cover, Hirt's Arabica Coffee Bean Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- There are multiple plants in the pot. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot and is about 8" tall. The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine.
The plant you will receive is growing in a 3. 5" pot with a Decorative Pot Cover. The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F. The color of the pot cover may vary.
5. BeyondRoots #ad
Coffee Seeds, Coconut Coir Discs, Grow Your Own Coffee Plant Kit Pack of 2 Arabica Coffee Complete Growing Kit, Plant Markers, 4" Plant Pots, Drip Trays and Guide #adBeyondRoots #ad
- The plant kit and supplies are packaged in one box. Everything you need to grow your own Arabica coffee tree plant! Makes a wonderful indoor house plant from natural Arabica Coffee Beans.
Includes 2 seedling plant pots with trays, 2 plant markers, 2 compressed soil grow pellets, and a premium seed packet. Makes a great gift. We’ve also included our grow guide to share with you some of our best resources so you can make the most out of your experience with your seed kit.
Your coffee plant seeds are guaranteed to grow! Makes a brilliant gift for plant-lovers, coffee aficionados, and everyone in-between! Outer packaging may vary. Choose to plant your coffee kit in your indoor garden and once your plant has reached an optimal height 24”, you can choose to transfer it outdoors! zone 9-11.
6. George Lopez #ad
Two Arabica Coffee Bean Plant 4" Pot Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adGeorge Lopez #ad
- The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine. Homegrown in California. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot and is about 8" tall.
The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. There are multiple plants in the pot. The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F.
7. SmartMe #ad
Fruit Plant, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant 4"Pot Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans Best Gift Yard #adSmartMe #ad
- Coffee plants 8'' inches tall cofee plant easy to grow excelleent indoor plants. Coffee plants coffee a is a genus of flowering plants whose seeds called coffee native to tropical southern Africa and bush that will grow outdoors with frost protection sun or shade may grow indoors with lots of light.
8. SmartMe #ad
Arabica Coffee Bean Plant 3.5"Pot Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans Best Gift, Fruit Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- It grows to the height of 2-3 feet but the cultivated plants are cut to the height of 1-2 feet to get more width. The coffee plant can simultaneously have flowers and berries in all stages of development.
The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F. Thus, the coffee tree is a tropical plant. The flowers emerge from the branches together with the leaves. The coffee berries are cherry-sized and green at first, turning dark red later on.
The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine. The ripening takes eight months. The first coffee plant of economic importance was Coffea Arabica. The leaves of the coffee are lustrous dark green with lighter underside. The original home of the coffee plant is africa.