As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Three Company #ad
Other Assorted Herbs, Live Aromatic and Edible Herb Assortment Lavender, Eucalyptus, Mint, 6 Plants Per Pack, Lemon Balm #adThe Three Company #ad
- This six pack of herbs will make a great gift for the plant lover in your life. Starter: this six pack of herbs are a great start for the beginner gardener or as a refreshing addition to your current garden.
Hand selected: every pack of herbs we send is hand-picked. You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos. Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
Product dimensions 4 x 4 x 8 inches. Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Benefits: these herbs each have their own individual traits and benefits that are worth making a part of your plant family. Cooking: many of these herbs not only have medicinal benefits but are often used in cooking.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Tree Arbequina Olive Live Plant Indoor Outdoor, Green & Red Edible Fruit, 6" Pot 18-20" Tall #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Prefers full sun at least six hours a day on a sunny, or countertop, table, south-facing window sill, in the home or office is ideal. Delicious edible olives can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil and the plant can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors.
This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings.
Olives are beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produce edible olives. Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree.
3. The Three Company #ad
Lavender 4 Per Pack, 6" Tall by 4" Wide in 1 Pint Pot, Natural Sleep Enhancer, Live Aromatic and Edible Herb #adThe Three Company #ad
- Care: lavender plants thrive in full sunlight, Lavender plants prefer well-drained soil that is on the drier side, Lavender is a resilient plant that is extremely drought-tolerant once established.
Fun fact: lavender has been shown to affect the parasympathetic nervous system, which controls bodily processes such as heart rate, breathing rhythm, and hormone secretion; it even aids in sleep!.
Starter herbs: this four pack of Lavender is a great start to your own lavender field or in addition to your current garden. Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Growth: lavender can get up to 3 ft tall and 4 ft wide, their silver green leaves and purple flowers are striking during the summer.
4. Bountiful Garden Nursery #ad
Live Plant, American Elderberry Bush, Sambucus Canadensis #adBountiful Garden Nursery #ad
- Plants are 4"-10+" randomly picked and WELL ROOTED. Deliscious Edible Berries. Easy-to-grow native attracts birds, butterflies and wildlife. Exposure – full sun, Hardiness zone – 4-9, partial shade.
Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469. Plants are losing leaves as they are Deciduous and getting ready to go dormant for winter.
5. S-pone #ad
20+ Mandarin Orange Tree Seeds Dwarf Edible Fruit Citrus Fruit Plant Outdoor Plants Bonsai #adS-pone #ad
- Mandarin fruit are smaller and less spherical than normal oranges. Usually peeled and eaten fresh by itself, or in desserts. The entire plant is not hardy to cold, so it adapts to indoor conditions well.
They are also easier to peel and not as acidic. Peel is used as orange zest, or dried and used in candy, air fresheners, bath powder, oils, deodorizer, tea, and as a citrus cleaner. Citrus reticulata blanco is commonly referred to as Mandarin Orange Tree.
Commonly peeled and canned. Juice and frozen concentrate is a very desired drink in various parts of the world, in salads, including the United States. 20+ mandarin orange tree seeds dwarf edible Fruit Citrus Fruit Plant Outdoor Plants Bonsai; USDA Zone: 6-11. Tree is drought tolerant, but the fruit can be damaged by extreme heat.
6. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
Breads, Italian & Mediterranean Dishes, Perennial In Zones 8 to 10, Great for Cooking & Grilling, Bonnie Plants Rosemary Live Edible Aromatic Herb Plant, 4 Pack, Vinegars & Oils #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Culinary use: italian & Mediterranean dishes, vinegars & oils, breads. Plant during spring & fall. Tiny, strongly aromatic & flavorful leaves, blue blooms. Garden use: herb garden, containers, flower border, low clipped hedge. Plant in full sun for the best yields.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
7. Green Promise Farms #ad
Rubus Raspberry Shortcake Thornless Raspberry Edible-rubus, #2, Bushel and Berry™, Size Container, Red Raspberry #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It will leaf out in spring. Grows well in full sun. For best results, plant in used zones 5-9. Mature height is 2-3ft, mature spread is 3-4ft. Thornless raspberry bush that can produce quality fruit in mid summer.
Plant will be dormant no leaves late fall through the winter months, this is normal. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant is not guaranteed to arrive with fruit on it.