As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NUMIPU #ad
Cọntạịnẹr Gạrdẹnịng, Pọnd ME8, 1 ọffér x 12 Họrsẹtạịl Rẹẹd Bạmbọọ Lịvẹ Rọọtẹd Plạnts #adNUMIPU #ad
- I guarantee that your plantsẹédss, bulb,. Keep in mind that almost all live plants do become stressed during shipping. If there is severe weather, we will sometimes print the label but not ship your package until after the weather has passed in order to ensure safe arrival.
You will receive: 1 ọffér x 12 họrsẹtạịl rẹẹd bạmbọọ lịvẹ rọọtẹd plạnts, cọntạịnẹr Gạrdẹnịng, Pọnd ME8.
We endeavor to make our customers happy, and would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues that may occur. Will be sent out in good and healthy condition. Please read carefully the description to understand the features of the products, how to take care of them, as well as avoid unnecessary disputes later.
Understand, sometimes plants need time to recover and look their best after shipping in a dark box for 2-4 days. Please message us, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your transaction with us before giving feed-back.
2. CZ Grain #ad
Good for Environment, Ships from Iowa, Rare Black Bamboo Seeds for Planting, Grow Black Bamboo, Privacy Screen, 50+ Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- After that plant in a good soil like CZ Grain Soil. Bamboo loves heat to germinate. Fast growing: the fastest growing Bamboo, get privacy or windbreak fast! Grow tips: run your sink hot water and get it as warm as possible.
Over 80 degrees is optimal for germination. Fun and easy: 50+ seeds of the rare and exotic Black Bamboo to Plant and Grow.
Satisfaction guaranteed: We guarantee all our products. Place the seeds in the hot water and then let them soak for 24 hours. Fill a cup half way up. Please reach out with questions or concerns for a fast and simple solution. Made in usa: ships from our nursery in Iowa to you! .
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain #ad|
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
2 Horsetail Grass in 4 Inch Pots 2 Four Inch Pots with The Grass 3-6 Canes in Each Pot #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Looks great planted in containers. Check out our pinterest for some GREAT planting ideas!! 3-4 ft tall. Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. Please note: our shipping charges only occur once for up to 5 items, so please check out all out great plants and make the most of your shipping dollar! Fast growth rate, can become invasive.
Each container will contain 3-6 stems, may be trimmed for shipping purposes. Zone 3-11.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green Garden Accent, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Horsetail Reed Equisetum hyemale Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- It makes a striking architectural statement in the landscape. The primary requirement for growing horsetail is abundant water. It will grow in sandy soil or Clay, but is most profuse in rich topsoil.
Department of agriculture plant Hardiness zones 3 to 11. The stalks grow into a dense wall in full sun, so it can also be used as a low hedge or vegetative screen, as well.
It is happy to grow in part shade or full sun. U. S. This item does not sHIP to California. The uniform reed-like appearance of horsetail make it useful as a tall groundcover or as edging. Horsetail reed is an unusual water-loving native that look like little else in the plant Kingdom.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
6 Inch Pot, Non-invasive Clumping, 1 Live Plant, Bambusa Multiplex, Golden Goddess Hedge Bamboo Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Bamboo is quite adaptable to containers provided it is given adequate water and nitrogen to sustain vigorous growth and an overall lush appearance. Provide organically rich, loamy, moist soil. Bamboo is among the primary signature plants of asian inspired gardens.
Evergreen. The perfect non-invasive bamboo for smaller gardens, golden Goddess has a well-mannered clumping form that can be easily maintained at under 8 feet tall. A fantastic container or screen plant with a graceful, arching form ideal for an exotic tropical or Asian garden effect.
Pruned properly these plants are spectacular with night lighting trained on their golden canes which cast exotic, non-invasive habit of Golden Goddess make it an easy, striped shadows in the garden. Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring.
Water deeply and regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system; once established, well-drained, water regularly to maintain consistently moist soil. The clumping, low maintenance choice for homeowners. It is also equally at home in tropical island design themes. In the landscape it can be used as a clump of vertical poles for a columnar element or planted in mass for a fast growing barrier, screen or privacy hedge between properties.
6. Arcadia Garden Products #ad
Work, Live Indoor Plant in Aged Wood Planter for Home, or Gift, Dark, Arcadia Garden Products LV25 5-Stem Lucky Bamboo #adArcadia Garden Products #ad
- Grown by experts: experienced greenhouse growers oversee every step of production for this Lucky Bamboo. Invite good fortune: whether enjoying at a desk, coffee table, home spa or meditation space, the invite is open for positive energy and good fortune.
Great gift: say thank you to employees, customers, or co-workers by gifting this easy-care indoor plant. Low maintenance: the roots are growing in water, not soil, so simple care requirements are about light and water. Carefully wrapped: with extra attention paid to careful wrapping, this Lucky Bamboo is packaged for a safe journey.
7. Naturejam #ad
Horsetail Herb Bulk 1 Pound Bag Cut & Sifted For Tea- Shavegrass-Snake Grass aka Living Fossil #adNaturejam #ad
- They are given their very own family with only one remaining genus, based on fossil evidence, of 25 species of spreading rhizomato. Combine with other herbs to improve taste in tea blends and in foods. Considered to be a living fossil, it has changed very little in millions of years.
Safety: those with kidney disorders or thiamine deficiency should avoid horsetail. Horsetail, also known as shamegrass and snake grass, is known as a living fossil because it is the only surviving species in its genus.
Horsetail is native to pangaea. The fresh aerial parts of the herb are eaten as a spring vegetable, while the dried herb is used for teas and as a bath herb.
Origin: europe- cut & sifted-mildly bitter, but lacks flavor otherwise. Essentially identical to their prehistoric ancestors, Equisetum, but for the fact that ancient horsetail, were 100-200 feet in height. Comprising huge forests, arborescent horsetails were dominant in the Carboniferous lowland swamps of prehistoric times. The plant gets its common name from the fact that the erect stems resemble a horse's tail.