As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedville #ad
50 WHITE GOATS BEARD like Astilbe Aruncus Dioicus Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3 - 7. Plant spacing: 48 - 60". Plant height: 48 - 72". Goats beard looks like white Astilbe and helps to brighten up shady areas. Soil / water: Average - Moist. Bloom time: Late Spring - Summer. Light requirements: part shade - shade.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Astilbe Chinensis False Goat's Beard Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This shade tolerant plant has pink blooms from midsummer to fall and is perfect for shady gardens, flower beds and borders. Astilbe chinensis grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 8 and thrives in partial shaded areas.
Sow these easy to grow heirloom seeds at 10 - 12 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 35 days. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Astilbe chinensis, also known as False Goat's Beard reaches heights of 18 - 24 inches and is deer resistant.
3. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Aruncus dioicus Goat's Beard Perennial, Cream Color Plumes, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Due to varying agricultural regulations, or, ut, id, nv, CO, we do not ship to the following states: AK, AZ, mt, ca, WA and HI. Astilbe-like cream color plumes in late spring and early summer contribute softness to the structure.
Hardy in usda zones 3-7. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Aruncus prefers moist fertile soil. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
Part sun, great Cut Flower, Attracts Butterflies. Plant 36” apart. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. The imposing size of this native, reaching up to 5’ tall and forming clumps as wide as 6’, makes Goat’s beard an excellent backdrop for the partly shady border or woodland garden.
4. Aruncus #ad
Dioicus Aethusifolius GOAT'S BEARD,Best Perennials For Shade300 Seeds, Aruncus Seeds #adAruncus #ad
- Brand:aruncus, Patternname: 300 Seeds. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:Dioicus. Model:Aethusifolius.
5. Seedville #ad
100 PINK MIX ASTILBE False Spirea / False Goats Beard Astilbe Chinensis Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Bloom time: Mid - Late Summer. Astilbe is a wonderful way to add color to any shade garden! Hardiness zone: 4 - 8. Attracts bees, butterflies, and birds. Light requirements: part shade - Shade. Plant height: 18 - 24". Soil/water: Average. Plant spacing: 18 - 24".
6. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL 50+ Aruncus Dwarf Goats Beard Flówer Sẹẹds for Grọwing #adPAPCOOL #ad
- This is in the same family as the low maintenance goatsbeard, only much smaller and plumes are whiter, since they shoot up plume spikes of white delicate flowers, for a more compact tighter area in the garden.
They are a decorative evergreen ground cover, in spring and summer. Seeds do best with cold stratification, but worth the time for a beautiful shade perennial.
Just like the other goatsbeard and the Astilbe both in this store this is great for moist shady areas as a low maintenance perennial. Excellent choices for shady areas with well draining moist soils. Self-sown seedlings are possible, but transplanting is not a problem for this perennial.
7. Capricata #ad
White Goats Beard Aruncus Dioicus Flower Seeds cpicta 50 Seeds #adCapricata #ad
- Bloom time: late spring - summer | hardiness zone: 3 - 7 | Plant Height: 48 - 72" | Plant Spacing: 48 - 60". White goats beard aruncus Dioicus Flower Seeds cpicta 50 Seeds. Name: goat's beard | scientific name: aruncus dioicus | color: ivory 20" Branched Clusters | Plant Seeds: Outdoors After Frost / Cold Stratify / Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost.
Light requirements: part shade - Shade | Soil & Water Preferences: Average - Moist.