As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
Provides Nutrients For Structural & Foliar Growth, 1-Quart, Ideal For Hydroponics, General Hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6, Use With FloraMicro & FloraBloom #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Ideal for hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants. Combine floragro 2-1-6 with floramicro and floraBloom to create a nutrient mix tailor-made for your plants and their phase of growth seedling, structural, flowering, cutting, or fruiting.
General hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6 delivers nutrients for structural and foliar growth. To ensure the best results, stir well, always add FloraMicro to fresh water first, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom. Contains an n-p-K of 2-1-6.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics FloraSeries Hydroponic Nutrient Fertilizer System with FloraMicro, 1 gal., FloraBloom and FloraGro #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Nutrients included in the Flora Series are FloraMicro, FloraBloom, and FloraGro. Florabloom is packed with phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sulfur to help boost results during flowering and fruiting. Floramicro is rich in nitrogen, calcium, and chelated micronutrients to help support fast-growing crops during all growth stages.
The flora series is a hydroponic-based nutrient system that helps fulfill your plants’ nutrient needs at every stage of growth. Floragro is blended with nitrogen phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium for support of structural and foliar growth.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Flora Series: FloraMicro, FloraBloom, FloraGro, 3-Part Hydroponic Nutrient System, 1 qt. Bottles #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Nutrients included in the Series are FloraMicro, FloraBloom, and FloraGro. The flora series is a hydroponic-based nutrient system that helps fulfill your plants’ nutrient needs at every stage of growth. Florabloom: adds phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sulfur to provide nutrients for flower and fruit development.
Floragro: provides additional nitrogen and potassium for structural and foliar growth. Floramicro: contains nitrogen and calcium, as well as trace minerals, which are essential for a comprehensive hydroponic plant diet.
4. GH Flora Series' #ad
GH Flora Series' General Hydroponics 32oz Quarts Trio FloraMicro FloraGrow FloraBloom, Many ##, 1 Set #adGH Flora Series' #ad
- Package dimensions: 10 L x 5 W x 6 H Inches. Ships in 24 hours, don't believe the estimated Date, As we are 'SUPER FAST'. General hydroponics gh flora series 32oz Quarts TRIO FloraMicro FloraGrow FloraBloom. Package weight of the Product: 75 Pounds.
5. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics FloraNova Bloom, 1 Quart, One-Part Nutrient #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Contains an npK of 4-8-7. Use with hydroponics, soilless mixtures, containers, or garden grown plants in continuous liquid feed programs. Optimum nutrient absorption is aided by natural humic extracts for increased quality and superb yields.
General hydroponics floranova Bloom 4-8-7 contains the robust strength of dry fertilizer in the rapid application of a liquid. Floranova bloom promotes explosive flowering and fruiting while adding aroma, taste and color.
6. Natural Hydroponics #ad
Part of The Professional Nutrient System, Natural Hydroponics 216Grow Nutrient Concentrate for Structural & Foliar Growth 1-Pint #adNatural Hydroponics #ad
- Specialized nutrients for structural & foliar Growth: Natural Hydroponics 216Grow provides the specialized nutrients plants need for vigorous, rapid activity during the structural and foliar growth phases. Natural hydroponics professional nutrient system: 216grow is part of the professional nutrient System of liquid fertilizer concentrates targeting each phase of a plants life cycle: seedling, fruiting, flowering, and transitions between phases as well.
Quality primary ingredients & no artificial Colors! 216Grow is ideal for hydroponic applications as well soil, coco coir, and other growing media. Npk 2-1-6 - with a guaranteed analysis of 2% nitrogen n, 216grow is derived from highly purified ingredients including Magnesium, concentrated to the limit of solubility, 6% potassium k, 1% Phosphorus P, to ensure consistent availability in all environments and mediums.
Using the professional nutrient system, vegetative, growers can mix aggressive nutrient formulas for fast growing plants with high metabolic rates; and mild formulas for delicate or slow growing plants.
7. ENVY #ad
Two-Part Base Nutrients for Hydroponics, Soil & Coir A/B Combo Quarts, ENVY Part A 6-0-5 & Part B 1-5-6 #adENVY #ad
- Prime nutrient blend ensures maximum absorption for your plants - thanks to scientifically formulated Iron Fe chelated with DTPA. Grow green with envy to get the best out of your grow's genetics using ENVY's fortified NPK blend for continued quality growth.
High calcium content 5% ca for strong, tall, hardy plants. 2-part nutrient pack - two bottles is all you need from start to finish of your grow cycle! No need for complex nutrient schedules. Ultra concentrated - a little ENVY goes a long way; offering Greenhouse Grade nutrients for abundant harvests.