As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix 0.33 Cu Ft #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Can be used in-ground or in containers see label for instructions. Ships right to your door in a lightweight package, so no heavy lifting. Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix. Expands up to 3x when water is added and grows up to 3X bigger plants than native soil.
Holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil. Grows up to 3x bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months. Feeds plants for up to 6 months. Expands up to 3x when water is added and creates up to 90% more air space in native soil.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. 3 oz. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
3. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
AMPLEX Confederate Jasmine Vine Live Plant, 3 gallon, Creeping Vine #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping. Fast-growing, twining vine that can be grown on lamp posts, Trellises, or arbors. Use hardiness zones: 8-12. Intoxicatingly fragrant vine; flowers pack a huge punch of Sweet fragrance and can easily Perfume an entire yard.
|Brand||AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad|
|Model||Confederate Jasmine Vine|
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Vine Seed, 200 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms.
You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun. Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant.
This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, mail boxes, arbors, or anything else you want this vine to climb on.
5. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Cypress Vine White #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 78 inches Annual. Company. Bloom color: White.
6. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Cypress Vine Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grow ipomoea pennata in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Cypress vine is a cousin to the ever popular morning glory plant. Sow 2 - 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every vining plant you want climbing in your flower garden.
The flowers bloom all summer long, and they benefit from deadheading. Hummingbirds and butterflies cannot leave this mix alone. Cypress vine grows as an annual climber reaching heights of 78 inches in USDA Zones 3 - 10 It is an annual that during the growing seaso will climb a trellis, arbor, fence or pergola or whatever is near! This mix produces dazzling bright flowers in shades of white, red and rose that are nectar-rich which humming birds love.
The foliage is unique and very attractive with feathery or ferny leaves. Ipomoea pennata is commonly called cypress vine.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Approximately 165 Seeds, Grandpa OTT Purple Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. 165 seeds - deep purple morning blooming vine with Magenta Stars at the Throat Seeds - 8-15' Climbing Vine for All Zones.
They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Soak seeds before Planting 1/2 " Deep.
8. Greenwood Nursery #ad
50 Vinca Minor Live Plants Bare Root #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.