As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. seedssupplier #ad
100 Seeds Campsis Grandiflor Chinese Trumpet Vine Fast Growing Deciduous Creeper Climbing Plant Garden Flowers Red Orange Yellow S008 #adseedssupplier #ad
- Spacing: 6-8 ft. Quantity: 100 Bulk Seeds. 1. 8-2. 4 m. 6-9 m. Name: campsis Grandiflor/ Chinese Trumpet Vine. Flower color: golden/yellow/orange sun exposure: full sun, sun to partial shade bloom color: Coral/Apricot/Orange Bloom Time: Late Spring/ Early Summer/ Mid Summer/ Late Summer/Early Fall Foliage: Deciduous Other details: Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater.
Height: 20-30 ft.
2. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Cypress Vine Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 2 - 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every vining plant you want climbing in your flower garden. Hummingbirds and butterflies cannot leave this mix alone. The flowers bloom all summer long, and they benefit from deadheading.
The foliage is unique and very attractive with feathery or ferny leaves. Grow ipomoea pennata in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Cypress vine is a cousin to the ever popular morning glory plant.
Ipomoea pennata is commonly called cypress vine. It is an annual that during the growing seaso will climb a trellis, fence or pergola or whatever is near! This mix produces dazzling bright flowers in shades of white, arbor, red and rose that are nectar-rich which humming birds love. Cypress vine grows as an annual climber reaching heights of 78 inches in USDA Zones 3 - 10 .
3. xuxu Seeds #ad
Exotic Hardy Perennial Flower Seeds for Walls, Fences, Evergreen Climbers Plants, 100pcs Ivy Creepers Vines Fast Growing, trellises and pergolas #adxuxu Seeds #ad
- It thrives in the sun, in partial shade & shade. It can be cut back or shaped as needed at any time. Bring the summer feeling to your balcony or garden with this hardy climbing and climbing plant.
The ivy is a fast-growing climber, which is also one of the most popular greenery for facades. The large leaves are as close as roof tiles on top of each other, which gives the climbing plants an almost tropical appearance.
The perennial climbing plant grows up to 5 meters in height and has a low to medium water requirement. It grows very fast and is therefore well suited as a screen and shade dispenser. It is robust, easy to care for and very hardy. It is hardy to -18 ° celsius, gets 3 m high and up to 150 cm wide. The climber is incredibly rich in greenleaves during flowering.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Bright blule morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. 3 oz. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed.
5. perennial-seeds #ad
CLEMATIS ~Mixed Colors~ Wonderful large blooms 20+ Perennial Vine Seeds #adperennial-seeds #ad
- This vine is great for trellises and arbors. Perennial in zones 3-9. Truest colors require full sun, as any shade will introduce purple tones.
Flower color and bloom size may vary while the plant is establishing. Planting instructions come with every seed packet. All our plants are organically grown; clematis are lovely bright colored climbing flowers that will light up any garden.
You are getting mixed colors of: purple, white, blue, pink, striped and Old mans beard. They are “friendly” plants that grow well with others and grow upwards of 9-12 feet. Please note: clematis seeds takes long time to germinate, 6 months to a year, some longer.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Climbing Vine Up to 15', White Moonflower Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Wonderful spring flowering Vine - Blooms at Night with Wonderful Fragrance. White moonflower seeds - up to 15' Climbing Vine for Zones 8-11 or Annual Elsewhere.
Score and soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep. Approx. 20+ large Seeds. They have a beautiful heart shaped leaves and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Red Cypress Vine Seeds, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- The flowers bloom all summer long, and they benefit from deadheading. Grow ipomoea pennata in full sun to partial shade and in well-drained soil. Cypress vine is a cousin to the ever popular morning glory plant.
Ipomoea pennata is commonly called cypress vine. Cypress vine grows as an annual climber reaching heights of 78 inches in USDA Zones 3 - 10 Hummingbirds and butterflies cannot leave this red flowering plant alone.
Sow 2 - 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every vinging plant you want climbing in your flower garden. It is an annual that during the growing seaso will climb a trellis, arbor, fence or pergola or whatever is near! It produces dazzling bright red flowers that are nectar-rich which humming birds love. The foliage is unique and very attractive with feathery or ferny leaves.