As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Columbine Eastern Red #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Bloom color: Red. Usda zones: 3 - 9. 24 - 36 inch perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant or 9 - 11 pounds per acre.
2. Guerrilla Droppings #ad
Eastern Red Columbine Guerrilla Droppings, Seed Pellets for Guerrilla Gardening Aquilegia Canadensis #adGuerrilla Droppings #ad
- Engineered to be a stealthy and cost-effective way to garden. Delicate red and yellow flowers for pollinators and hummingbirds! Perfect for guerrilla gardening - or just for fun! Sustainably made in Pennsylvania.
Contains no fecal matter! Looks like. Fast and easy seed dispersal. People will leave your plantings alone! Droppings.
|Brand||Guerrilla Droppings #ad|
|Warranty||Satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund or replace. We want you to grow!|
3. Generic #ad
Eastern Rẹd, 50 SéẹDs, Columbine #adGeneric #ad
- Directly sow aquilegia canadensis seeds in the late fall or early winter by lightly tamping the wild flower seed into the soil. If you decide to directly sow the Columbine flower seeds in spring, plan on giving the Columbine seed a cold treatment first. Eastern red columbines are very useful for meadows and woodland plantings.
The eastern red columbine, or sometimes called wild columbine or Canadian Columbine, has uniquely shaped bell-like red flowers with a contrasting yellow corolla. It is very showy and attracts lots of attention. Columbine plants are a great addition to the hummingbird and butterfly garden.
Do not cover the columbine seeds as they need light to germinate, which will not take place until spring when temperature conditions are just right. Native to much of the united states, this plant grows up to 24 - 36 inches tall, Eastern Red Columbine is a charming plant with attractive foliage and showy flowers.
They can handle full sun in cool summer areas, but they would prefer partial shade in the afternoons in hotter regions. Place the bag into the refrigerator for 3 - 4 weeks. Establishing from columbine flower seeds, with blue-green leaves growing at the base and along the stems. The columbine plants are hardy, and they readily re-seed themselves. After the cold treatment, spread the Columbine seeds on the towel, sow the Columbine flower seed directly into prepared soil.
4. AchmadAnam #ad
AchmadAnam 100+ Eastern RED Columbine American Native Wildflower Garden/Container Home & Garden by Wicrop #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Ship from United States. Germinates in 14 - 28 days. Height 24 - 36" x 16" Wide. Aquilegia canadensis. These products are seeds.
5. Aquilegia canadensis #ad
Perennial !, Eastern Red Columbine, Aquilegia Canadensis, 50 Columbine Seeds #adAquilegia canadensis #ad
- Model:red Columbine Seed. Brand:aquilegia canadensis, Country Of Manufacture:United States. Mpn:perennial /flowers/vine.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Seeds_Easy_Grow Eastern Rẹd Aquilegia Columbine Flówer SẸẸDS/Canadensis/Perennial 25+ SẸẸDS #adPAPCOOL #ad
- 25+ seeds native to much of the united States, Eastern Red Columbine is a charming plant with attractive foliage and showy flowers. Establishing from columbine flower seeds, this plant grows up to 24 - 36 inches tall, with blue-green leaves growing at the base and along the stems.
Easy grow. It is very showy and attracts lots of attention. The eastern red columbine, or sometimes called Wild Columbine or Canadian Columbine, has uniquely shaped bell-like red flowers with a contrasting yellow corolla.
Eastern red columbines are very useful for meadows and woodland plantings. They naturally add beauty to any setting. Columbine plants are a great addition to the hummingbird and butterfly garden.
7. Rasacarsa #ad
Eastern Red Columbine Seeds American Native Wildflower Garden/Container rsc2a1r 100+ Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Medium water. Germinates in 14 - 28 days. Spring, soil temp 65f+. Sun. Light fertilizer. Keep moist. Flowers are red. Perennial. Eastern red columbine seeds American Native Wildflower Garden/Container rsc2a1r 100+ Seeds.
Thin to 16". Sow press seeds lightly into soil about 4" apart. Full sun / p. Height 24 - 36" x 16" wide. Blooms from mid-spring through early summer.