As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OrOlam #ad
5LBS Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass Seed Fully Tested, Quick Germination Festuca Rubra 5LB #adOrOlam #ad
- Great for full or partial shade areas. Medium to dark green in color Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Drought tolerant.
Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass Dark green all year round * Fully tested * ready to plant. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees.
2. Eretz #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Seed by Eretz 3lb, CHOOSE SIZE! Willamette Valley Oregon Grown, No Fillers, Premium Shade Grass Seed., No Weed or Other Crop Seeds #adEretz #ad
- Aggressive tillering fills in lawns. Weed and other crop seed free! 99. 6% pure seed, 04% inert matter. Superior disease resistance. Excellent performance in shaded areas. Naturally 6-8" tall; does well cut or uncut. Perennial, fine-bladed grass. Medium to dark green color.
3. DC Earth #ad
Fast Germination, 5LBS Creeping Red FescueFestuca Rubra Fully Tested #adDC Earth #ad
- Dark green year-round. Great for seeding under trees. Great for full or partial shade areas. Drought tolerant. Fully tested, ready for 2015 planting! .
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Creeping Red Fine Fescue Lawn Grass Seed, 10 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Creeping red fescue is a fine bladed grass often used in cool climates and for shady areas. One of the few grasses that fills in bare spots by spreading rhizomes.
Can grow in full sun in the transition zone and northern part of the U. S. Seeding rate: 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet. Very soft grass to walk on.
5. Discount Lawn Care #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass, 5 Pounds #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass. Medium to dark green in color. Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees.
6. Seeds2Go #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees. Medium to dark green in color Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass. Coverage: 3 to 5 lbs per 1000 square feet. Drought tolerant.
7. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
30% Kentucky Bluegrass, Jacklin Seed, Ideal Shade, 40% Creeping Red Fescue, 10% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 1,000 sq ft, 20% Chewings Fescue #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Additional information: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into resealable bags. If you have 10, use with starter fertilizer. What to expect: germination of the grass seed mixture will start between 10-14 days and continue through 21 days. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. Ft. For more info from the manufacturer, breeding and production, visit: http://www. Simplot. Com/turf_horticulture/jacklin_seed.
Ex. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Application rate: 5 lbs per 1, 000 sq ft to seed, purchase a 50 lb bag when seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, 000 sq. Key features: this mix contains 40% creeping red fescue, 20% chewings fescue, 30% kentucky bluegrass & broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density.
Bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, as well as winter hardiness & Chewings Fescue provide germination, tolerance, & 10% Perennial Ryegrass. Ryegrass provides rapid germination, vigorous recuperative ability, recuperative ability, wear resistance, & durability in shaded areas. If grass seed is applied in fall, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.